The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Good day to all bros, I'm going to bkk next week and would like to try Kwang seafood that bros talk about here.. Can any bro provide me the address and how to go there? Thanks in advance...
I was at Kwang two days ago. I think they markup the price after shifting to aircon building . I rather go somboon and tried signature dish curry crab . The price is close to Kwang even u order the crab.

BBk is super super hot. I saw the news abt 36 . Those want to come now wear shorts and tshirts . Too tired to go out at night to chiong . Shop from pantip, platinum , and central world
Old 28-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
I was at Kwang two days ago. I think they markup the price after shifting to aircon building . I rather go somboon and tried signature dish curry crab . The price is close to Kwang even u order the crab.

BBk is super super hot. I saw the news abt 36 . Those want to come now wear shorts and tshirts . Too tired to go out at night to chiong . Shop from pantip, platinum , and central world
Wow.. It's summer.. Just hope it won't rain so often like last year when I was there.. Hot just hide inside shopping centre..
Old 28-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Wow.. It's summer.. Just hope it won't rain so often like last year when I was there.. Hot just hide inside shopping centre..
It seldom rain in summer......
Old 28-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
It depends where you stay, Kwang seafood is located @ ratchadapisek. Take mrt (underground) to Huai Khwang stt and exit no.2, walk straight down and you will see it. Enjoy!
When's your next trip to BKK?
We must cheong there together at least once!

By the way Vietnam TCSS gang has just landed in CP in full force!
Old 28-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post

has the price really went up? I used to frequent kwang last time and like the outdoor setting.

Personally not a big fan of somboon, maybe becos i don't really like crabs. There's much more food at hway khwang market.
Old 28-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
When's your next trip to BKK?
We must cheong there together at least once!

By the way Vietnam TCSS gang has just landed in CP in full force!
Krap phom, will update you

Yes, TCSS gang should be checkin anytime soon in CP. All the MM be prepare..eieiei
Old 28-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
has the price really went up? I used to frequent kwang last time and like the outdoor setting.
Ah dee, Kwang with outdoor setting is history..... They have moved to soi 10 since last year
Old 28-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ah dee, Kwang with outdoor setting is history..... They have moved to soi 10 since last year
yeah i know just asking if the price really went up. My friend bought the condo beside the old kwang and we were joking that he can ask them to deliver up.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah i know just asking if the price really went up. My friend bought the condo beside the old kwang and we were joking that he can ask them to deliver up.
The price is still reasonable compare to Somboon.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
TrooperABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all bros,

I am alone in BKK now, trying to find some fun, but lazy to go out and get girl, anyone have any good recommendation for girls who I can call and stay for the night with me.

I could not get a nice hotel though, I am staying at Sathorn area. Thanks for your help in advance.

Any bros in BKK who wants to meet up?

Cheers!
Old 28-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperABC View Post

I am alone in BKK now, trying to find some fun, but lazy to go out and get girl, anyone have any good recommendation for girls who I can call and stay for the night with me.
Your situation is like a farmer.... I dun want to go under the sun, I am lazy to fertilize, water and look after my plantation but hopefully the trees can bear me the delicious fruits.... What the world has becomes to? This is sad.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
TrooperABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your situation is like a farmer.... I dun want to go under the sun, I am lazy to fertilize, water and look after my plantation but hopefully the trees can bear me the delicious fruits.... What the world has becomes to? This is sad.

haha, thanks for the advices man, I will work my way to get the fruits then.

Cheers!
Old 28-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
The price is still reasonable compare to Somboon.
Don't like som boon, pretty mediocre food at first. I think i will be in bkk mid may. Jio you go route lol.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperABC View Post
Hey all bros,

I could not get a nice hotel though, I am staying at Sathorn area. Thanks for your help in advance.

Any bros in BKK who wants to meet up?

Cheers!
Just go out and take the train to Sukhumvit, Go to the usual gogo bars Tilac, Shark, baccara and then decide accordingly. Not withstanding the hideously scorching weather, do not waste ur time rotting in your room.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't like som boon, pretty mediocre food at first. I think i will be in bkk mid may. Jio you go route lol.
No problem.... Lets go RCA.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1