The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Peace

Brothers, let us not carry away by this term, ok! As i wrote in 1of the threads, i overheard Zhen Zhen H14R07 said something liked. She became "chicken"..., this ladies took up this careers, they knew what they r into. Including, ppls talking behind their backs.

So much so i think is allright to discuss, talked our sexual dreams with them. There r some bros who may have certain request, fantasy in that order, WLs & FLs were awarened, infact they r trained. So long as they can perform they will do it, of course no kinky stuffs, BLs WLs r Asians, mind u.

No wonder they r SOP, but so far i have not try with WLs there. That is tell her i wanted love making and not those BJ, AR stuffs, wonder will they allow? Maybe, if i pay above $50, very expensives. FYI, 2yrs ago my session with few PRC pdmms @GL, they did love making with me. Yes! Could b they r honey, lazy or some find me interesting, local guy mah!

I, used to joke with friends, commercial sex workers knew naked men more than us. Haha! 10yrs into their trades seen enough men to last a live time.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildPredator View Post
i think u guys are kids...prostitute a rude term
You only see things in black and white. Yes i agree that these ladies are in fact prostitutes. But there are ways to make things sound nicer since "prostitute" carries a negative connotation. As cheongsters who appreciate the service of these ladies, wat is so wrong to give them a bit of dignity? Must we be harsh? If someone is ugly, can we say "not so good looking" instead? Its all about being tactful. But of course, childish kids don't know anything about dat either.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

C'mon guys. Chill yah.

Nobody here likes to be called "boy", "child", "kid" etc. Similarly, different people have different terms of endearment. Some like to refer to Service 130, some just say SBS bus. Or some say bus driver, others prefer bus captains. Everyone likes to be accorded with some pleasantries.

Just don't abuse them because you are paying some money. Cheers.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
cleanfreak is Cool - loads of Potential

too_hot its like telling a Chinese national who hails from the countryside that spitting is obscene and unhygienic. Instead of pondering your words, they'll think you're a cleanfreak.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well, there is a phrase "do what the Romans do in Rome". Yes I do understand but my nature is of non-dictatorship.

Anyway, just a short FR on H7R11:

Looks - 5/10 *
Attitude - 9/10 (I obeyed her rather than tell her what to do)
GFF - a few pecks now and then lor
AR - 8/10
BJ - 8/10
FJ - Am I suppose to rate myself on the mission?
Time watcher - no, but let's be fair yah
RTF - why not

*Ok, ok if you are wondering, she looks like a work aquaintance.

Cheers.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Oh btw, I made a trip, reached there at 8.

I thought it was twilight, has H16 disappeared? No new moon. All closed liao.

Nevertheless, took a walk and nothing much. There was a queue at the last odd number H, just a few doors from the entrance, so I moved on.

Tried to check out H24, H12, no luck.

Watching from outside H9, no need to go beyond swimsuit girl as all closed too. Her neighbour signalled to me, 2 fingers. Errr..thanks but no thanks.

7-11 is open for business but the door never opened even after 830. Oh, I am but a fool.

Anyway, damage for the night, 20 cents.

Cheers.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Digital watch

Just returned fr NTUC, saw the news on the headless female body. Finally, is confirm not that PRC ktv girl, Han Yei Fei. Well! I'm not law enforcement officer, last week paper shown a digital watch, recovered fr the crime scene.

I allready suspect cannot be prc, cause most don't really understand 24hrs digital timing. Plus, bros who chiong commercial sex, do notice most sex workers wore hour hand watches. Eg, all session @BL notice the WLs put on hour hand watches. I can understand, all professional very time watcher, include FLs @GL, also same, checked into 1hr hotel, an hour nothing more.

The missing prc ktv girl is also WLs, what! She is also time watcher 1. Anyway, let's not b carry away with police investigations. Pls, next session with any WLs FLs, don't brought up this discussions, we know can allready, no point making gals uncomfortable.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Oh btw, I made a trip, reached there at 8.

I thought it was twilight, has H16 disappeared? No new moon. All closed liao.
Bro, 8pm is a bit late for the ex-GL WLs. I think at that time most of them will have closed their doors to change to go home, or are having their last customers.

House 12 lagi better, by 8.30pm, the whole house is shut and locked for the day!!!

Old 11-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Bro, 8pm is a bit late for the ex-GL WLs. I think at that time most of them will have closed their doors to change to go home, or are having their last customers.

House 12 lagi better, by 8.30pm, the whole house is shut and locked for the day!!!

Selected Rs in H12 were still open that night but rather H16 was all locked up. So I guess depends a bit on luck. It was one of the nights, this kind of timing ann I went in H7R1 (2FL) which normally, the board would already be placed on the stairway. Aunty lying there watching TV as usual lah.

Cheers.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile H24R28 XiaoTian

Today went down to Flanders Square to jalan jalan. Some ladies were on leave: Janet (H12R8), Sugar (H7L2R3), Miki (H7L2R28), Big S (H10R4), both Kattys (H10R10 & H7L2R6). Managed to get a glimpse of Super (H7L1R3) & Carol (H7L1R11), not bad looking. Waited patiently enough for XiaoTian (H24R28). One guy was infront of me, another ahpek just want to see XiaoTian swee boh.

Looks: 8/10 (gives me fond memories of BM of 1980s GL)
French: 8/10
Gfe: 8/10 very friendly
bbbj: 8/10 (slurpy sound)
69: 8/10
ar: dun have
pussy lick: yes 8/10
fj: 7/10 cowgirl finish
damage: $50
rtf: Yes bcos not a time-watcher, I think our session lasts 25mins.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at petain today
H2R8 FR
Looks - 8/10 *
Attitude - 9/10
GFF - 7/10
AR - Dun have
BbbJ - 8/10 not bad hard working
FJ - tried 2 position accomodating
Time watcher - no ,chat for a while have a cigerette before washing up
RTF - will definately rtf when vit m recharge
Old 12-01-2010, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
was at petain today
H2R8 FR
Looks - 8/10 *
Attitude - 9/10
GFF - 7/10
AR - Dun have
Yup, that's WaWa. I RTF her last Saturday. Went to BL with a friend who was visiting, I brought him to MJ while I was with WaWa. Finished with her in doggy. Arf - arf!

Last edited by fornicator; 12-01-2010 at 02:13 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
was at petain today
H2R8 FR
Looks - 8/10 *
Attitude - 9/10
GFF - 7/10
AR - Dun have
I think I might have tried this H,R a month before. Straight hair, sharp features, 160cm, A cup? Or maybe it was R9. My experience, she wasn't a time watcher as she was verbally swan-ing me all the way. No prob, I can tahan. She gave me a great BJ and allowed me to finger as part of the process.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
I think I might have tried this H,R a month before. Straight hair, sharp features, 160cm, A cup? Or maybe it was R9. My experience, she wasn't a time watcher as she was verbally swan-ing me all the way. No prob, I can tahan. She gave me a great BJ and allowed me to finger as part of the process.
If you refer to H02R08, that is Wawa, now she say she is QiQi, whatever. She got straight hair before but now got curls and colour her hair brown. She don't BJ but rather, BBBJ.

Yes maybe you go to R09, I never try her before also.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro hehe i never really go and ask her name but she offered her number to me so that i can call before i come i never take hehe cause like o impromptu thing but she is quite frenly
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
If you refer to H02R08, that is Wawa, now she say she is QiQi, whatever. She got straight hair before but now got curls and colour her hair brown. She don't BJ but rather, BBBJ.

Yes maybe you go to R09, I never try her before also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1