The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Fans forced Richardson out
Richardson better off at the Stadium of Light

Sir Alex Ferguson claims opposition to Kieran Richardson from Manchester United fans forced him to sell him to Sunderland.

The United chief says it was better for the player to move on after he came in for stick from some sections of the Old Trafford faithful.

He let Richardson move to the Stadium of Light in a £5.5million switch in the summer, so linking up with former United team-mate Roy Keane at the Stadium of Light.

Ferguson told the Sunday Express: "I let him go mainly because some fans were getting on his back and I don't like that.

"Kieran has great ability but he isn't going to flourish if he hasn't got everyone behind him.

"So when Sunderland made a good offer, I decided to accept and send him on his way with our best wishes."
Well done fans, at least we manage to get Richardson out without having to pay somebody to get rid of him. Couldn't believe someone actually wanted to pay 5.7M pound for Richardson when Alan Smith only cost 6M pound !!

No buyers for the injured horse Saha ?

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 15-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post
We should get a striker since Rooney fractured his left foot, Gudjonhsen seems to be a good choice, he's a liability in barca anyway, hope Ferguson sign him
I think Gudjonsen is too short. We need a tall and fast striker. Somebody like Torres. We lacked aerial strength in the striking department that's why draw blank against Reading. Our options were so limited until have to ask O'Shea to be a striker !!

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 15-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Tevez was a starry-eyed kid of eight in the violent drugs district of Fuerte Apache when he was spotted by Ramon Maddoni. And with Maddoni’s help, a determined Tevez has completed an extraordinary rags-to-riches story and is now rubbing shoulders with some of the biggest names in world football at Manchester United.

Maddoni, 60, has discovered some of Argentina’s greats, including Juan Roman Riquelme, Pablo Aimar and Fernando Redondo.

But he believes it is Tevez, 23, who has the magical skills to become the greatest player since Maradona. Tevez will make his United debut at Portsmouth tonight aiming to fire the goals to help ease the pain following the loss of Wayne Rooney. And Maddoni has no doubts he will be a huge hit following his drawn-out move from West Ham.

He said: “Carlos has worked hard to get where he is today and deserves to be at a great club. I’m sure Alex Ferguson will bring out the best in him. At Manchester United, Carlitos can become the best player in the world — he can be the biggest explosion in football since Diego Maradona!"

“I have worked with many talented young players and one of Carlos’ great virtues is his desire to be as good as he can be and never accept defeat. Carlitos has the ability to go as far as he wants. The heart and hunger he has for the game and desire he shows makes him stand apart. He has technique and is aggressive and has everything to be one of the greatest players.

“I remember when I first saw him. He was fearless in the way he played against older and bigger boys and wasn’t bothered if they tried to kick him. I helped him develop but when a player has natural talent you only have to guide him for the talent to shine through. That’s what will happen at Manchester United.”

Even though Tevez has hit the big-time, he will never forget Maddoni for helping him to fame and fortune — or his roots. Tevez, left scarred on his neck and chest by boiling water from a kettle at just 10 months, said: “I’m proud to come from Fuerte Apache.

“Violence and drugs are everywhere but there are also people who work hard to bring bread home for their children. Sometimes they make mistakes out of desperation from not seeing a future but they are the victims, not the guilty.

“What I lived through there I couldn’t have experienced anywhere else — it made me who I am. I had a choice, I could be where I am today or I could have been drugged up in a den. I remember when Ramon Maddoni, who was like a father to me, discovered me. I was just a kid, eight. The game had finished and I was still kicking around and two men came up to me and said: ‘We’ve been looking for you everywhere.’ But I had no idea what they wanted.

“I joined a team called Club Parque but didn’t like it because they made me dribble around cones, practising for hours. I went home saying I would not be back. But they came to collect me again and now I’m grateful.”

Boca Juniors snapped up Tevez at 13 and he made his debut aged 17. He played alongside his idol Riquelme before joining Corinthians and then West Ham. His stunning display and goal in his final Hammers game at United kept them up — and convinced Fergie he needed the ace in his side.

Maddoni added: “At West Ham he was fighting to keep the team from relegation but at Manchester he will be fighting for titles. He needed to leave West Ham as he was playing on his own there. He needs to play alongside great players and now at Manchester he has that chance. I’m sure he will shine and win many titles.”

Excerpts from The Sun.
================================================== ===============================================

Lets' hope that this will be the beginning of a thoroughly successful playing career for Tevez and trophy hauls for Man Utd!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 15-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatukSeks View Post
I think Gudjonsen is too short. We need a tall and fast striker. Somebody like Torres. We lacked aerial strength in the striking department that's why draw blank against Reading. Our options were so limited until have to ask O'Shea to be a striker !!
Isnt Gudjohnen the same height as Torres? If the team is constantly playing high crosses into the opponents' box wouldnt Fergie have bought a tall striker?

Perhaps Fergie wouldnt have sold the best crosser to Real Madrid and would have bought tall strikers if he wants his team to play high balls into the box.
Old 15-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anderson not the new Ronaldinho

Anderson has pleaded with Manchester United supporters not to label him the new Ronaldinho after comparisons were drawn with his Brazil team-mate during his brief spell with Porto.

Following a £19 million move to Old Trafford in the summer, the attacking midfielder has so far been kept under the radar by Sir Alex Ferguson and his arrival has been overshadowed by the saga surrounding Carlos Tevez.

But the South American, 19, who could find himself on the bench when the champions attempt to get their defence under way at Portsmouth tonight, is desperate to avoid any extra pressure being heaped on him because of comparisons to his famous international team-mate.

Anderson said: "Ronaldinho is a great guy and a good friend of mine, but no two players are the same - Ronaldinho is Ronaldinho and Anderson is Anderson.

"It's an honour to play alongside him, it's something every footballer in the world would like to do. He's a great player and I hope one day I can reach the level he is at now.

"I feel very proud by those comparisons but you have to remember that Ronaldinho is an established top-class footballer who has been named the best player in the world twice."

Anderson also revealed that United have winger Cristiano Ronaldo to thank for helping to lure the Brazilian to the club.

"I'm good friends with Cristiano and he told me about the club and what a great place it is," he added. "Joining United is a dream come true for any footballer in the world. I'm really excited to be here and hope I can do well.

"I heard about it [United's interest] some time ago through my agent but we thought it would be better for me to wait a little bit longer. I was doing well at Porto at the time and I knew that joining a club like United - one of the biggest clubs in the world with one of the best followings in the world - would bring its own pressure.

"But when they expressed an interest in me again in the summer I felt it was the right time and I was really excited to have the opportunity to play for such a great club."

Tevez will lead United's attack at Fratton Park in place of the injured Wayne Rooney - and the Argentine insists he is set to be an even better player this year after single-handedly helping West Ham avoid the drop last season.

Tevez said: "I feel like I've grown a lot, particularly having spent last season with West Ham. From every different class of football, whether it be in Italy or Spain or Brazil, you try to take things from each club that you play for.

"At West Ham last season it was quite a big learning curve, but I feel I have improved and now I am just getting ready to play for Manchester United."
Old 16-08-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Isnt Gudjohnen the same height as Torres? If the team is constantly playing high crosses into the opponents' box wouldnt Fergie have bought a tall striker?
I think Gudjohnsen is much shorter than Torres. Fergie should buy a tall striker bcos this will give extra option. But in the Reading's game, lots of high balls was pump in especially when attack from the wings but everytime twarted by taller defenders. Same goes during corners.
Quote:
Perhaps Fergie wouldnt have sold the best crosser to Real Madrid and would have bought tall strikers if he wants his team to play high balls into the box.
We also lack goals from freekick. Ronaldo's free kick is not good enough, most time either rocket or hit the wall. Can Tevez take over that duty ?

Old 16-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Portsmouth v Manchester United

Harry Redknapp may decide to rotate his strikers, and that could mean some action for Nigerian hitman Kanu. Gary O'Neil could return for Pompey while Pedro Mendes and Sol Campbell will both have late fitness tests on minor knocks. For United, Tevez will make his debut a little earlier than manager Alex Ferguson would have hoped due to Wayne Rooney's foot injury. Mikael Silvestre hobbled off at the weekend so Nani could start, with Patrice Evra dropping to cover at left-back

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 16-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Ronaldo sent off as United stumble again
Thursday, August 16, 2007, 05:21:32 HRS

Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo reacts after being sent off by the referee as his team plays against Portsmouth at Fratton Park Stadium, in Portsmouth. The match ended in a 1-1 draw.

Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo reacts after being sent off by the referee as his team plays against Portsmouth at Fratton Park Stadium, in Portsmouth. The match ended in a 1-1 draw.

Cristiano Ronaldo was sent off for violent conduct as Manchester United stumbled again with a 1-1 draw against Portsmouth on Wednesday.

Sir Alex Ferguson's side were held at home by Reading on Sunday and the champions were forced to settle for a point at Fratton Park when Benjani Mwaruwari cancelled out Paul Scholes's first half strike.

The clash exploded late in the second half when Portsmouth's Sulley Muntari was sent off for a second booking when he lunged in on Michael Carrick.

Portugal winger Ronaldo was dismissed soon after following a melee in the Portsmouth penalty area between both teams and it looked like he headbutted a Pompey player.

In a cagey opening both sides rarely threatened to break out of a scruffy midfield battle.

Then Scholes smashed United into the lead in the 15th minute with a trademark thunderbolt.

New boys Nani and Carlos Tevez combined to set up Scholes who drilled the ball home right-footed from 20 yards.

The Manchester United supporters hailed their new hero Tevez with chants of 'Argentina' and the waving of Argentine flags to make him feel at home.

Pompey came close to grabbing an equaliser in the 26 the minute after Muntari swung over a dangerous in-swinging corner. Nemanja Vidic just managed to glance it away before the challenge of Noe Pamerot.

Tevez came close to marking his debut with a goal in the 34th minute.

Ronaldo pinged a shot from 25 yards that David James could only parry.

The ball fell behind Tevez who could not get his shot away before James managed to block and the ball flew out for a throw in.

Pedro Mendes and debutant Martin Cranie were dragged off at half-time as Pompey boss Harry Redknapp rang the changes. Matthew Taylor and Djimi Traore replaced the ineffective pair.

Nani came close to grabbing a second for United just after the break when he dribbled into the box and smashed a left footed drive from the corner of the six-yard box, but James did well to block with his legs.

Benjani put Pompey back in the game with a bullet header in the 53rd minute.

Taylor put over a beautiful cross from the left and Benjani powered in his second goal in as many games from eight yards past the helpless Edwin van Der Sar.

Ronaldo almost got United back in front two minutes later but his powerfully struck free-kick was punched away by James.

David Nugent missed a sitter to give Pompey the lead in the 60th minute.

Benjani shot, van der Sar saved and Nugent somehow failed to put the ball over the line from six yards.

The England international is still searching for his first Pompey goal since his six million pounds move from Preston and he will not get an easier chance to score.

Ronaldo came to life in the 65th minute when he put over a teasing centre that Ryan Giggs got on the end of, but James tipped over the bar.

Tevez missed another glorious chance to open his account when James could only parry Ronaldo's drive. The Argentinian shot wide from five yards with the goal at his mercy.

Muntari was sent off by referee Steve Bennett for a challenge on Carrick. Then Ronaldo was dismissed for violent conduct moments later after a melee in the Portsmouth area.

Rio Ferdinand almost won it for United with a header from substitute Chris Eagles's cross but James dived to save.

- AFP
Old 16-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Again, our high balls are being easily cleared.

So many corners but produce nothing. It got so bad that Nani even cross a low grounder in corner kicks !!

Fergie, go and get a tall striker !!

Old 16-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Haha. Just realised that O'Shea has officially played in every role for the Devils - Defender, Midfielder, Goalkeeper and now Striker! Unbeatable as a utility player then...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 16-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Haha. Just realised that O'Shea has officially played in every role for the Devils - Defender, Midfielder, Goalkeeper and now Striker! Unbeatable as a utility player then...

Which game did O'Shea played as GK?

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 17-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Which game did O'Shea played as GK?
The match where VDS was injure and use up all the sub. last season cant remember which match laio maybe u could ask yy or qd

Retired
Old 17-08-2007, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, is this the right plac eot voice out my dissapointment from the match Manchester United vs Portsmouth ? I was expected MU to win by 2-0
Is it necessary to sell Alan Smith instead of Louis Saha? Imagine what will happen if Tevez partnering Smith up-front.

The match was quite dissapointed because they did not take the golden opportunity to assist the striker. Please, i am one of the hardcore MU's fan. I would like to mention some important factors of why MU draw with the match.

Firstly, it was the line up of the day. Why can't Paul Scholes partnering with Tevez instead of Giggs? I think Scholes is a better scorer than Giggs. Left wing should be occupy by Giggs, central midfield will be carrick and O'shea and right wing, Ronaldo. The performance from Nani was very bad. Most of the time, he intend to take the ball for himself. Another Ronaldo wannabe? Nani makes too much mistake on the left flank. At the back, well, Evra was not up to his usual performance, credit to ferdinand and vidic and brown as well. Van Der Sar is the hero because of his good in keeping opponent from scoring.

Secondly, is it a good idea to use O'Shea as a striker? Or another mind game from Ferguson himself? Hehehe, can't really predict what is this old guy planning to do. We miss Alan Smith and Rossi. Is Nistelrooy coming back to Old Trafford? Anyway, O'Shea is much more comfortable playing in central midfielder.

Thirdly, the team wasn't create enough chance for Tevez and Giggs. I would say partnering them together is a bad idea. It was like putting a salt into a coffee instead of sugar. The combination was very bad. Even Ronaldo was playing like a rookie. His head-butt was totally a jokes. I wonder if the new blood able to takes on the pressure to maintain the form they have last season.

I am looking for more from Tevez. Let's hope Rooney will recover faster than expected ( 2 month is a very long time ). Can't wait to see the partnership of them since Andy Cole with Dwight Yorke. Sir Alex Ferguson should have get another striker - Samuel Etoo because personally i think the team depends too much on Rooney and Ronaldo to score a goal.

Lets pray and have faith that MU will win the next match. Cheeers
Old 17-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
Is it necessary to sell Alan Smith instead of Louis Saha? Imagine what will happen if Tevez partnering Smith up-front.

Firstly, it was the line up of the day. Why can't Paul Scholes partnering with Tevez instead of Giggs? I think Scholes is a better scorer than Giggs. Left wing should be occupy by Giggs, central midfield will be carrick and O'shea and right wing, Ronaldo. At the back, well, Evra was not up to his usual performance, credit to ferdinand and vidic and brown as well.

Secondly, is it a good idea to use O'Shea as a striker?

I am looking for more from Tevez. Let's hope Rooney will recover faster than expected ( 2 month is a very long time ). Samuel Etoo because personally i think the team depends too much on Rooney and Ronaldo to score a goal.

Lets pray and have faith that MU will win the next match. Cheeers
Like hordes of Man Utd fans, it was another under-par performance. Against teams like Portsmouth, Reading (no due disrespect to them), it's bread and butter for Man Utd and they must win. Saha doesn't want to leave and the club is contractually obligated to keep him until...

Remember Henize when he first came? Tenacious & tough tackler and definitely made an impact with his performances till he got injured and replaced by Evra who then impressed with his performances. Now that Evra is playing below par, don't think Ferguson will replace him with Henize who has one foot out the door. Some of the players are consistently inconsistent - very the "kek sim"

O'Shea O'Shea - the utility man. One day goalkeeper, the next right back, then striker...remember Gary Mabbutt? It's really stressful for O'Shea whom I think should play in the tackling/sweeping midfield role - he doesn't have the versatility as striker. Plus point is that he is tall so can cause some aerial problems to the opposition.

Finally, Samuel Eto - for same pay, why play in a cold England when there is year round warm sunshine...however, I feel Eto could fit in well. In this instance, it's only willing buyer unwilling seller.

It's a common "joke" amongst Man Utd fans that guaranteed 6 points if they have to play Man City in a season...holding my breath for this weekend's game...
Old 17-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Champions will have to make do without Rooney and Ronaldo

LONDON: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson admitted Cristiano Ronaldo’s red card was the last thing he needed as Chelsea opened a four-point lead over their title rivals.

Ferguson said the dismissal for a head-butt was all Ronaldo’s fault as the champions were held 1-1 by Portsmouth at Fratton Park, United’s second draw in their two games so far this season.

But Chelsea, who lost the English Premier League trophy to United last season after two straight titles, were buoyant after they claimed a second straight win in a 2-1 victory at Reading.

Meanwhile, former England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson said life could not get better after his Manchester City side beat Derby County 1-0 in the Swede’s first Premier League home match on Wednesday.

Elsewhere, Sunderland snatched a 2-2 draw at Birmingham, Wigan won 1-0 at home to Middlesbrough and hosts Fulham beat Bolton 2-1.

Everton lead the table after two games, ahead of Manchester City and Chelsea, all on six points.

Ferguson roasted Ronaldo after his sending off, which means the skilful Portugal winger will be suspended for three key games.

Ferguson is without a host of injured players and is now woefully short of attacking players, given Ronaldo’s ensuing ban.

“My take is that he was provoked, he’s fallen into the trap and he’s paid the penalty for it and it’s his own fault,” the Scot told reporters.

“He was surprised with the decision, yes, he said that. But then Steve Bennett’s sent him off before and I think he took great delight in sending him off too.

“It’s a missed opportunity of staying on the pitch and winning the game for us, which I think we could, in that position against 10 men.”

The United boss said the only positive from Fratton Park was Carlos Tevez’s debut.

The Argentina striker set up former England midfielder Paul Scoles to score in the 15th minute, before Zimbabwe striker Benjani Mwaruwari headed a 53rd-minute equaliser.

Then Pompey’s Sulley Muntari was sent off in the 83rd minute and Ronaldo was dismissed in a frantic finish.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1