The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Glad to hear from you!! Sounds like some things are sorted out and going well for you
Old 11-01-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome back
Old 11-01-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 21
pooren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i suspect jasmine is with alicia
Old 11-01-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooren View Post
as in lesbian? hmmm interesting, never thought of that before.
Old 11-01-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Single tick and cannot get through must she has blocked you on her mobile.

Happened to me as well with my girlfriend. Depends on when she wants to unblock you. Am still waiting for her though…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I'm still being ghosted by Jasmine. Her line is still engaged/busy. Whatsapp messages only get a single tick. Oh well.

Alicia does check in on me every now and then just to see how I'm doing. Apparently she's still living with Jasmine. Apparently the husband is already out of the picture. Somehow or another there wasn't a need to wait for the separation period due to the abuse or something and she's finalizing her divorce. Maybe there's some hope left for me. But I guess that's highly unlikely since I've been blocked.
Old 12-01-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Bro Shrouded......looking forward for your next update
Old 12-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Nearing the end of the year, my boss wanted to have a mini-gathering for the office staff to reward us but due to COVID-19 regulations he was unable to do so. Instead, he directed each department to have their own gathering, up to a max of 5.

As expected, HR and Operations were in one group, while the boss had his gathering with Finance and Marketing.

Even more expected was that Helen declined to attend as long as Rebecca was there and vice versa. No, it's not what you're thinking, I didn't end up in a solo gathering with Shirlyn.

Shirlyn planned it such that Helen would come for the first part and Rebecca would come later. Given such an arrangement, it was no surprise that we couldn't do it in a restaurant or something, so Shirlyn decided on a BBQ at her place. I'd only been there once before, after sending her home after drinking, and finally got to see the place in the day.

Her place was a corner terrace somewhere in the North-Central area. I can't say the actual location, but it's near a "famous" prata shop.

The boss declared New Year's Eve an off day for us all, not that all of us were actually going back to the office anyway. Shirlyn was there clearing her work and I wasn't sure why I couldn't work from home when Rebecca could. The only other people in the office were the Finance team.

In any case, since the boss declared it an off day, we quickly wrapped up our work and left the office around 10am.

She wanted to pre-order some BBQ food from a shop in Siglap but didn't manage to do so in time so I drove her over to see if we could buy direct.

Parking was terrible and I ended up parking at the roadside illegally. I hoped I wouldn't get fined.

The shop was damn packed with lots of people buying last minute BBQ food.

Me: Do you know what you wanna get?

S: Satay? Otah? Chicken wings?

Me: Your family joining us?

S: Nope. I sent them on a staycation. Got the whole house for the 3.5 of us.

Me: 3.5? Oh. Ok.

S: I haven't BBQed for years though. Not sure if the grill is still usable.

Me: Erm. So why are we having a BBQ? Why not a potluck?

S: Hmm. I didn't think of that. But we're here anyway. Let's just see what we can get.

We ended up getting satay, otah, hot dogs, crab sticks, chicken mid joint, chicken chop, sambal sotong, sambal fish… I wondered how many people we were feeding.

After paying we brought everything to the car.

S: Oh. Charcoal!

We were so distracted with getting food that we had completely forgotten to get charcoal and fire starters.

Me: What kind of bbq grill do you have?

S: Those round ones?

Me: Ok. So don't need a wire mesh right?

S: I don't think so? I'm not the one setting it up previously.

I went back to the shop to get charcoal and fire starters. I doubt I would find a round wire mesh so I didn't get any.

We reached back to her place slightly after lunch time and put the stuff away.

She really did send her family on a staycation. There was nobody at home.

S: Hey, give me awhile, I wanna change. Then we'll go grab something to eat?

Me: Sure. I want to change too.

Luckily she had told me the night before of her plans for the bbq, so I had a change of clothes in the car.

S: There's a common toilet on the second floor.

Me: Ok.

I followed her up the stairs. She turned left, opened a door and I followed her in.

S: Erm. You want to come to my room too?

Me: Oh sorry. I don't know where the toilet is. Thought you were showing me the way.

S: Tsk tsk. Is this how you trick girls and go into their bedrooms?

Me: What? No.

S: I have an attached bathroom. But I'm using it.

I looked around her room. It was pretty standard. Super single bed, bookshelves, a study table. Her degree mounted on the wall. A television.

S: Why are you still in here???

Me: Sorry. Where's the common toilet?

She pointed opposite.

S: Second door.

I headed there.

Me: Sorry.

S: Haha. For a second there I thought maybe you wanted to change together.

Was she flirting with me?

Me: Say what?

S: I'm kidding!

I certainly hoped she really was kidding and merely flirting with me harmlessly. As past events had shown, it wasn't a good idea to get together with a colleague, or a manager.

Anyway, we both got changed and I entered her bedroom again where I finally saw her out of office wear, wow she was pretty hot. Slim, flat tummy, large rack, slender legs. I probably stared for too long.

S: What exactly are you looking at?

Me: Nothing.

S: Probably my breasts. My ex always said I had large breasts for my size.

Me: Erm. Ok.

S: Guess you're not a boobs man.

Me: Er…

S: I'm just teasing!

Me: Not really appropriate yeah?

S: Come on, we're not at work. What's the worst that could happen?

Me: Nothing?

S: You're not going to molest or rape me because you're horny or something right?

Me: I don't wish to go to jail.

S: Ah. So if you didn't have to go to jail you'd molest or rape girls?

Me: What? That's not what I meant.

S: I'm still teasing you.

Me: I realized.

S: Let's just go for lunch. Help me with the grill later.

Me: What time is Helen/Rebecca coming over?

S: Oh I told Helen to come around 5. Told Rebecca I'll text her when Helen is about to leave. She stays rather nearby.

Me: Ah. So we've a lot of time to prepare.

S: Yup. More than enough time to… make out on my bed.

Me: You're still teasing right?

S: What do you think?

She walked out of the bedroom.

I needed to keep my dick in my pants and my mind out of the gutter.
Old 12-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

I can sense a threesome coming up with bro Shrouded, Shirlyn and Rebecca

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 12-01-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooren View Post
Haha. I don't know. Didn't ask.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
I can sense a threesome coming up with bro Shrouded, Shirlyn and Rebecca
If so, there's a high chance I probably wouldn't be currently still employed at that company.
Old 12-01-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

We walked out to the prata place for lunch.

After lunch I dragged out the grill from her storeroom and set it up along the driveway.

S: Oh. I've got a foldable table somewhere in the storeroom, can you help me bring it out as well?

She entered the storeroom and started digging around while I waited just outside the door. Suddenly the light went out and she let out a shriek.

Me: What?

S: Nothing. Just got a shock.

I flipped the light switch, nothing happened.

Me: Bulb's probably dead.

S: Argh. Can you use your handphone light. I can't see anything.

I took out my phone and turned in the flashlight, pointing it at her direction, and was greeted by a marvelous sight of her bending over, trying to move some stuff from the bottom shelf.

S: Stop staring at my ass and help me move this!

Me: What? I'm not-

S: I'm damn sure you are.

Me: Your ass isn't even that nice to look at. Oops.

Shirlyn stood up and turned around, passing me a random box.

S: Idiot.

I took the box and put it aside.

S: Can you come in and help me? Everything's so heavy.

Me: It's rather cramped in there.

S: You're scared of touching me accidentally is it?

Me: No…

S: You're scared of me touching you then.

Me: No?

S: I didn't say accidentally.

Shirlyn grabbed me by my singlet and pulled me into the storeroom, I lost my balance as I fell forward, dropping my phone. Thankfully I managed to brace myself against the wall with her between my arms. Her body was mere centimeters from mine. I could feel her breath on my neck.

S: Help me with those things you clumsy ass.

Me: Erm. You were the one who pulled me in.

S: Didn't think you were so weak.

I straightened myself and turned around to see what was on the shelf. It was pretty dark but I could make out that there were numerous boxes of random things. The faint light from my mobile phone in the corner of the room didn't help much.

I turned around intending to retrieve my phone to get a better look and my arm brushed against her chest, accidentally. She gasped as my tricep practically ran across the front of her breasts. They felt soft and squishy, and barely held together by her bra.

Me: Sorry! You were so close to me!

S: It's ok.

I managed to get my phone and illuminated the surroundings. There were 2 foldable plastic tables underneath the boxes of random junk.

Me: Bring these 2 tables out?

S: Yes.

I grabbed one of the boxes and was going to bring it out when Shirlyn suddenly grabbed my hand, pushing it back towards the shelf.

S: Put it down.

Me: What? Why?

After I replaced the box, she suddenly cupped my face and brought it towards hers.

S: You'll not speak of this outside of this house.

Before I could reply, I felt her lips press against mine. They were soft and moist. I pulled my head back.

Me: What's going on?

S: Shut up.

She practically grabbed the back of my head and brought my face to hers again. I pulled away again.

Me: Not in the storeroom.

S: Fine.

She grabbed my hand and led me back upstairs, pushing me into her room and onto her bed. She turned on the aircon and stood at the front of the bed.

S: Take off your top and berms.

I did, leaving only my boxers on. Shirlyn stared at my body.

S: I really wonder how much better you looked when you were in the army.

I didn't know what to say. She was right. I really didn't bother to exercise much after leaving the army.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled me, sitting on my tummy.

Me: Erm. We just ate.

S: Ya… can tell. It's so round.

She bent down and kissed me again. I didn't react.

S: Can you at least kiss me back? It feels like I'm taking advantage of you.

Me: Erm.

She kissed me again, parting my lips with her tongue as she lay down on me, her soft breasts pressed against my chest. I let her in and our tongues met. I could hear her breathing faster.

I placed my hands on her waist and moved them down to her butt. It wasn't really fleshy, I could probably go really deep into her in doggy style. I moved my hands up her back, under her t-shirt, and felt her tremble a little, as though she hadn't been touched by a guy in awhile. But one probably could tell from the way she was kissing me. She felt so hungry, so needy.

I ran my fingers along her bra, feeling the wire, moving to the back to try to find the hook. She shuddered.

I went slow on purpose, teasing her bare skin with my fingertips. I found the hook, but left it alone, preferring to move up the straps instead.

She sat up.

S: Oh my god! You're really pissing me off!

She removed her t-shirt, unhooked her bra and tossed them aside. They were really large C-cups, or perhaps even D's.

She bent down again, purposely pressing them against me as she ran her tongue up my neck. My dick was definitely stirring in my boxers.

Me: Erm. What exactly are we doing?

She kissed me again.

S: Making out?

Me: Half-naked?

S: You rather be fully naked?

Me: Well…

My dick was already pretty hard and straining to get out of my boxers.

She stood up, removed her shorts, and tossed them in the general direction of where her other clothes were. She wasn't wearing panties. I glanced at her slightly hairy bush. She noticed.

S: I've been dry for quite some time. Didn't bother to book a waxing appointment.

I ran my fingers up her calf, her thigh, and in between. She was moist.

Me: Feels wet to me.

She smacked my hand.

S: You know what I mean.

I pulled her back down towards me, initiating the kiss this time. My hands wandered to her breasts. I squeezed them gently. She moaned softly into my mouth. Her body slid lower, towards where my dick was tenting.

S: You wanna take it off?

I nodded and she slid off my boxers before climbing back on and started grinding on me.

Me: Woah.

Her fingers dug into my shoulders as she rubbed her clit along the length of my pole. I could see her biting her lip. I cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples, causing her to moan louder.

S: Can I put it in?

Me: I don't have a condom.

S: It's fine. Just don't cum inside. Ok?

She grabbed my dick and rubbed it along her labia. I wasn't rock hard, probably due to age and smoking, but hard enough for penetration. I felt the warm sensation evelope my dickhead as she slid me in slowly, her pussy slowly swallowing my dick entirely.

S: Ah… You've got a decent cock.

Me: Decent?

S: Not too big, not too small.

She shuddered as she pushed down harder, I could feel my dickhead probing her cervix.

S: And you can hit my cervix. It's a nice length.

She started grinding on me again, rubbing her clit on me while my dickhead caressed her cervix. She grabbed my shoulders and arms, digging her nails into me.

Me: Erm. I'm wearing a singlet later. Maybe don't leave marks?

S: Sorry. You've no idea how good it feels to have a cock in me after so long.

She exhaled deeply with a loud moan and collapsed onto me. She nibbled on my earlobe and whispered into my ear.

S: Fuck me. Slowly.

I grabbed her hips and thrust upwards slowly as instructed. She moaned and started sucking on my neck.

Me: Marks….

S: Sorry. I can't help it.

But she stopped anyway and I continued thrusting, occupying her mouth with mine.

After 5 minutes or so I slowly rolled her over, keeping my dick deep inside her, and lay her on her side as I lifted one of her legs onto my shoulder. Her eyes widened and she placed her hand on my thigh, as it to prevent me from thrusting.

S: Wait. What position is this?

Me: Some random position?

I began thrusting slowly.

She dug her nails into my thigh and grabbed the bedsheet with her other hand.

S: OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS???

I thrust at a steady pace, letting the room fill with her moans. She alternated between digging her nails into me, and slapping my thigh, as though she was tapping out.

S: AHHH!!! PLEASE STOP!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??? YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!

I ignored her and continued thrusting, her lower body trembling madly.

S: Stop….. Please…..

Me: Does it hurt?

S: No… but I've never felt this before… I can't take it…

I continued thrusting.

Me: Let me know if it hurts.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

S: FUCK YOU MARK! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

I've honestly never heard her being so vulgar before.

S: FUCKING SHIT!

I didn't stop. Eventually she gave up and just lay there moaning.

I felt her tighten below. I continued rubbing, feeling the contractions on my dick.

S: Are you cumming?

Me: Nope.

S: Can you please cum?

Me: Nope.

S: I'm going to have a heart attack soon.

I felt her pulse at her neck.

Me: Feels fine to me.

S: Stop…

I ignored her. But then I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

I slowed down and stopped thrusting.

She opened her teary eyes and slapped my arm.

S: Bastard. Why didn't you say you're this good at sex?

Me: I'm not.

S: Take it out please. I cannot continue.

Me: Does it hurt?

S: No. It's just… Overwhelming?

I pulled out and she lay down. She patted the space beside her.

S: Cuddle?

I looked at her.

Me: No.

Grabbing her knees, I spread her legs again and went down on her, clamping my mouth on her slightly hairy pussy and sucking lightly on her clit. Her thighs instantly slammed shut onto my head.

S: FUCK YOU! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???

I ignored her and flicked at her clit with my tongue. I managed to slide a finger in. She started trembling again. Her moans were so loud it felt like screams.

I finally let her go after what I assumed was her third orgasm from my mouth.

I kissed her, letting her taste her own juices.

Me: I'm going to wash up. Do you have a towel for me?

She weakly raised her hand and pointed at her cupboard.

Me: Did you enjoy it?

S: Fuck you.

S: Asshole.

Me: But did you enjoy it?

S: What do you think? I can't move.

Me: Doesn't mean you enjoyed it.

S: I don't think I wanna have sex with anyone else after this.

Me: Oops.

S: Fuck you.

I kissed her again.

Me: Rest well. I'm going to shower.
Old 13-01-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

I was halfway through showering when the door opened when Shirlyn came in, sat down on the toilet and started peeing.

S: Idiot. I thought I was going to wet the bed.

Me: I don't think it would have been pee.

She finished and stepped shakily into the shower, pushing me aside.

S: Idiot. I'm going to be craving for it from you now.

Me: Uh huh.

S: You didn't need to go all out just to impress me. I would have been satisfied even if you came in like 5 minutes.

Me: Oops.

S: Did you sleep with Jasmine?

Me: Why are you asking?

S: I want to know.

Me: Yeah we did.

S: Lucky girl.

Me: And look what happened.

S: She was married. I'm not. I don't even have any toys to use when I'm horny.

Me: Buy some?

She stroked my dick.

S: I think I prefer this.

Me: Oh.

S: Don't get the wrong idea. This was spontaneous.

Me: Right.

S: You're not upset are you?

Me: Nope. Should I be?

S: Maybe you feel I used my position to take advantage of you?

Me: You mean as my manager?

S: Yup.

Me: I think I wouldn't have let you do it if I didn't want to.

S: Oh. Ok. But I want to continue. In secret.

Me: Erm.

S: I hate to admit it, but I'm just like the rest of them.

Me: Who?

S: Helen. Rebecca. Maybe even Jasmine.

Me: So you slept with my predecessor?

S: Of course not! I'm just saying I'm a woman and I have my needs.

Me: Sure.

S: And I think I would like you to help me attend to my needs.

Me: Didn't know that was part of the job scope.

S: Idiot.

Me: Any increment? Or Performance Bonus?

S: Haha. I don't think I can afford your PB. Based on what you just did.

Me: You sure you want to do this?

S: You got anyone better to intro?

Me: You only want sex?

S: To put it bluntly, yes.

Me: Ok. Don't think I have anyone to intro at the moment.

S: Anyway you didn't get to cum.

Me: It's fine.

She turned off the water, squatted down, and took my dick in her mouth. I could tell she wasn't really good at it. I pulled her up.

Me: You don't have to.

She went down again.

S: But I want to.

Wrapping her lips around my soft cock, she twirled her tongue around, as though she was french kissing it. Nothing spectacular to be honest, but at least she was trying and slowly but surely it grew.

I pulled her up and turned her around, rubbing my hard cock against her pussy from behind.

S: Hey! I'm supposed to be pleasuring you.

I positioned myself and slid it. She was still wet.

Me: Oh I am getting pleasured.

I pounded her from behind slowly at first then going faster. With her hands flat on the wall, she had nothing to grab. I pushed deeper, pressing her flat against the wall. Or as flat as her breasts allowed. She shrieked as her nipples touched the tiled wall.

S: Cold!

I continued ramming her deep, just the way she liked it, all the way into her cervix. Her relatively flat ass allowed me to do so easily. Any fleshier and I'd probably need to grow one or two inches to even achieve the same effect. She could not stop moaning.

S: I'm going to get a sore throat soon.

I fucked her from behind for as long as I could, purposely holding back my own orgasm. Sure I wanted to cum, but part of me wanted to teach her a lesson too. Maybe next time preempt me first. But I guess she was a go-getter in life, hence managing to become a manager at such a young age. Then again, I was stuck in the army for so long that I really didn't know how the outside world really worked.

But sex with her was just like sex with Felicia. She wanted to fulfil her urges and apparently I was a convenient option. Did I really want to do this again? Thinking back, Ann and I somehow started similarly.

Truthfully, I was still hoping that Jasmine would have a change of heart and take me back. But seeing how long I had been blocked, it didn't seem likely.

S: Fuck me like you fucked Jasmine!

That was not an ideal thing to say, and I instantly went soft, pulling out of her. I think she realised it.

S: Oh. Sorry.

Me: It's fine.

S: I'll give you a blowjob?

Me: You don't have to.

We continued showering, then went to prepare for the BBQ.

Thankfully, she didn't leave any visible marks, except for the one on my thigh.

Helen arrived at 5 sharp. Exchanged some pleasantries, thanked me for my work over the past year, and left a bottle of Moscato before leaving.

I had just started the fire and had not even started cooking yet. Shirlyn came over.

Me: That's fast.

S: And we have so much food.

Me: Aren't you going to call Rebecca?

S: I am. But I need to know something first.

Me: Yeah?

S: Are you going to sleep with her too?

S: I mean if she makes a move on you.

Me: No.

S: You sure? Why?

Me: I'm not really attracted to her.

S: Oh? So you're attracted to me? You didn't really play with my boobs just now. I thought all guys love boobs.

Me: Er…

S: Haha! Just teasing.

Me: Right.

S: And are you really ok with what happened just now?

Me: Yeah.

S: Don't report me for sexual harassment ok?

Me: Report you to yourself? How exactly is that going to work? Or should I report it to Rebecca?

S: Nono . She can't find out about this. Just report it to the HR manager. I'll determine a suitable punishment.

Me: And how are you going to do that?

She grabbed the front of my shorts.

S: Most likely with this.

Me: Seems like a win-win situation then.

We both laughed.

I started putting some food on the grill while she called Rebecca.

She opened the Moscato and poured me a cup while I BBQed. I wondered if it was really such a good idea to start drinking this early.

Rebecca arrived pretty quickly. She was wearing a spaghetti strap dress with a frilly bottom. It looked kind of weird, as the top was rather tight, as it to show off her assets, of which she obviously couldn't compete with Shirlyn, but the bottom was rather loose. I don't know why but my thoughts went back to that video of her with my predecessor, when he was banging her doggystyle. She did appear to have a nice ass, but this dress really didn't flatter it.

R: You sure that bitch is gone?

S: Yes.

R: Good.

Rebecca caught sight of the food on the table.

R: Are you inviting the entire neighbourhood?

S: I guess we overestimated.

R: We? Mark went with you to get food?

S: Er yeah. I don't drive.

R: And he was here all the way?

S: Yup. Helping me set up and prepare.

R: You don't need so long to set up.

I wondered where the conversation was going.

R: You're taking advantage of junior staff?

S: He helped out willingly. I would have asked you but I know you wouldn't help anyway.

R: You got that right. But whatever.

Rebecca came up to me and pressed herself against my arm. I almost dropped the tongs.

R: I want hot dogs please.

Me: Sure. How many?

R: Just one.

I glanced over at Shirlyn and saw her rolling her eyes. She brought the pack of hot dogs over.

R: Aiyah. Why didn't you get the big ones?

S: Huh. Hot dogs are all this size?

R: But I like the big, thick and juicy ones. You know the Ang Mo hot dog?

S: Huh???

Me: You mean like jumbo sausages?

R: Ya. That one.

Me: We didn't get those.

R: Then these will have to do. Next time get Johnsonville. More satisfying than these.

I laughed inwardly. What a brand-name for sausages.

I cooked up the first batch of food and we sat around the table eating and drinking. It was barely 7pm and I was actually getting a little tired. But it was interesting to hear Rebecca gossip about our other colleagues.
Old 13-01-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCDNsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well done! Back on the horse!
Old 13-01-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome back.
Old 13-01-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Lovely updates bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1