The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 15-04-2022, 01:17 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Was at J* SPA this morning at 10. So surprised to see ST** doing reception
Holiday, reception on leave mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-04-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I prefer quality than quantity. Always explore the best gals and taste it, that is my goal.
Yes sir. You are definitely right. Quality always beat quantity. But at times life blessed you with equal quality and quantity. So savour it when can
Old 15-04-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

What happen to coco of J9?
Old 15-04-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Superdry42 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried M**a and like what the bros said,she is really good in massage and other areas haha.

Will RTM to explore boundaries. Hehe
Old 15-04-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Holiday, reception on leave mah.
Haha that’s not what I meant. She so free do recept ah, nobody booked her
Old 15-04-2022, 08:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Haha that’s not what I meant. She so free do recept ah, nobody booked her
10am you already need to cheong ah, so hungry meh?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-04-2022, 08:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheBed View Post
Yes sir. You are definitely right. Quality always beat quantity. But at times life blessed you with equal quality and quantity. So savour it when can
Hmm, if unable to unlock the present one, go back to those you had unlocked one lor.

Accumulate it, then you will have quality and quantity.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 15-04-2022 at 09:19 PM.
Old 15-04-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
What happen to coco of J9?
Good question. I went yesterday evening after sending my client home, it was manned by two man!!!
Old 15-04-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 3
Johnwayne74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited L* X*** Spa recently as it was near my area. Decided to explore other joints even though J* is my fav playground.

Went on their FB to scout for potential MLs but only one of them caught my attention.

Upon arrival, was greeted by her warm persona and had a good time chatting with her while she massages me. I think the chemistry was there as she spoke decent English and also could converse in Malay.

At the 40 min mark, she told me to turn over and I thought it would be the same procedure. True enough, tease here and there and then she popped the golden question. I said yes and she began to do the deed. Took my chances and decided to autoroam the top which she surprisingly allowed. Fiddled with her nipples and could tell she was enjoying it as much as I did.

Suddenly, she took my other hand and slipped it in her pants and asked me to “spiderman” her. I was shocked as I never encountered a Ml who allowed me to be Peter Parker, and I’ve been to many joints around Singapore. It was kinda tiring to be Peter Parker as my hands were busy doing two things while lying on the massage bed but it was an experience

I thought I would be charge extra but only had to pay one blue note and entrance fee. Not sure if this was a tactic for me to RTM or maybe we just had good chemistry cause she told me she don’t usually allow people to go downtown.

Honest review:

Looks: 7/10 (quite thiccc but not fat)
Massage: 8/10
Tease: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
Spider-Man: 10/10

DM me if u wanna trade contact around Yishun area.
Old 15-04-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
U mean butt? Of cos not. If not I won’t keep going back to her over the years and taste it.
If u talking about CB, I didn’t explore before cos I’m not interested to lick abalone of girls I don’t know personally

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
is it smelly?
Old 16-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to spa in khatib
Nothing much to shout about
Massage was kinda hard
Left with a sore back unfortunately
Old 16-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Kenneth Lip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwayne74 View Post
Visited L* X*** Spa recently as it was near my area. Decided to explore other joints even though J* is my fav playground.

Went on their FB to scout for potential MLs but only one of them caught my attention.

Upon arrival, was greeted by her warm persona and had a good time chatting with her while she massages me. I think the chemistry was there as she spoke decent English and also could converse in Malay.

At the 40 min mark, she told me to turn over and I thought it would be the same procedure. True enough, tease here and there and then she popped the golden question. I said yes and she began to do the deed. Took my chances and decided to autoroam the top which she surprisingly allowed. Fiddled with her nipples and could tell she was enjoying it as much as I did.

Suddenly, she took my other hand and slipped it in her pants and asked me to “spiderman” her. I was shocked as I never encountered a Ml who allowed me to be Peter Parker, and I’ve been to many joints around Singapore. It was kinda tiring to be Peter Parker as my hands were busy doing two things while lying on the massage bed but it was an experience

I thought I would be charge extra but only had to pay one blue note and entrance fee. Not sure if this was a tactic for me to RTM or maybe we just had good chemistry cause she told me she don’t usually allow people to go downtown.

Honest review:

Looks: 7/10 (quite thiccc but not fat)
Massage: 8/10
Tease: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
Spider-Man: 10/10

DM me if u wanna trade contact around Yishun area.
Kindly PM me the name of shop and therapist..... Thanks a million
Old 16-04-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Good question. I went yesterday evening after sending my client home, it was manned by two man!!!

I found that I do have her Wechat. She left our shores back Vietnam. 🤣
Old 16-04-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What the situation now at FS now any bro can update
Old 17-04-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Pomfret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post