The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
You wanna try compete with the Hamsum Jap Basketball players and other Horny athletes during Asian games? They seem to be looking to score in other ways aside from the Games

"Four Japan athletes kicked out of Asian Games for buying sex"
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...karta-10633430

I usually don't pay for the bill unless i get some sex out of it
It's ok, booked my flight anyway. Will avoid the usual mentioned popular places, sure crowded now. Will only stick to my local joints this trip.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hooters Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Dear Bros,

Was in Jakarta recently for work and I found out there is a new Hooters in the Kemang area. Decided to check it out with my American caucasian friend in Jakarta who is also my club kaki for Jakarta when I travel there (we met in SG, also some good cheonging stories together from here).

The girls are cute, their tops show less cleavage than in SG and in the US. However their shorts are the same tiny size, and I notice a lot of girls nicely filled out both shorts and tops in the right places and angles

Most of the guests are indonesian locals, and some women in tudong also (surprising because it's an expat area and Hooters is a US brand). The girls speak English and are friendly.

We had 3 girls serve us, and it was apparent they were making eyes at my American friend (he's already got good looking 'all american blonde hair blue eye looks') and also happy to chat with me about singapore. But for the most part it was just friendly, waitress talk with us both.

My friend (John) took a liking to chat with one waitress, a taller girl named Wenni, with clearly large natural boobs, long legs and hair. Her English was good and in a weird coincidence, had previously worked as a local receptionist staff in John's MNC in Jakarta.

While they chatted, I was peeking at her tits, clearly D-cups, under her top. Hard to tell if natural or not, but think most Indo girls are generally natural.

Since we were there at closing time, John asked Wenni if she wanted to join us for a drink at a club after.. when she said she couldn't because she only had her Hooters work uniform and a basic sweater and jeans to cover up, he asked if she would join us in his van for about $700. Bros, be warned, DO NOT do this yourselves, because John has been chatting her up all night and she was also into him. She just nodded, wrote her number on our bill, and said to give her about 20 minutes after closing time.

contd..
Bro thanks for sharing. Based on your experience there, what is your view on those girl there?

I will surely pop over there for dinner (makan ayam) in my forthcoming trip with a friend. I love to chat up with waitress and I am prepared to go there everyday in this trip if I hit a target and can click.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xianwhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this link was from a chiongster awhile ago, POI in Jakarta.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...378161434&z=14

need to update here on the current hot places. as some already have closed down/ shifted.
Old 31-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xianwhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1DgYZ849M-XldxzHZ-hoYc0JyNP8&ll=-6.139550342167407%2C106.84598378161434&z=14
Old 31-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Anyone wants to go out tonight ? Here for a night. PM if you keen.
Old 31-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all bros, i am in jakarta right now...

btw Hotel Travel & Classic Hotel.. which one better?

and i found Hotel Travel can do 3some at IDR555k only... with 2 shot...
Old 31-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy View Post
hi all bros, i am in jakarta right now...

btw Hotel Travel & Classic Hotel.. which one better?

and i found Hotel Travel can do 3some at IDR555k only... with 2 shot...
Classic also have the same offer. I find classic better at the moment.
Old 31-08-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
Classic also have the same offer. I find classic better at the moment.
oh... ok tomorrow i drop by have a look... thx for tips...

by the way when u going?
Old 01-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nikkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

would Malioboro SPA be good for massages with extra services?
Old 04-09-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sebassixx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried reading past 20-30 pages for classic opening hours as i have a day trip tomorrow. Saw a bro earliest went was Malioboro at 5.10pm. Anyone knows if classic or travel is open at say 4pm or earlier? would really appreciate it.
Thank you
Old 04-09-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebassixx View Post
Tried reading past 20-30 pages for classic opening hours as i have a day trip tomorrow. Saw a bro earliest went was Malioboro at 5.10pm. Anyone knows if classic or travel is open at say 4pm or earlier? would really appreciate it.
Thank you
Travel is easily the best option to go before 4pm.

Malio and Classic Bunker are also open at that time, but not many selections as most girls come in later in evening.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
TheOldLady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebassixx View Post
Thank you
Classic spa starts to open at 2pm
Old 04-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sebassixx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you all for the info. Will head there before flight today. Appreciate it!
Old 05-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Just went back to Classic on Mon. Seems like the raid from the local police is now completely over and they are now back with their tarma service. IND 365k for 1 lady (1 shot in 1hr) and IND 500k for 2 ladies for 2 shots in 90min excluding tips.

My regular mama-san spotted me and intro a 19yr old gal to me. She is slim and has a natural 34B+ boobs. Handful. Asked whether can bonked her twice in 60 min but mamasan said I hv to pay additional IND 200k for 2nd shot. Total = 565k, 1 lady, 2 shots in 60min

Think its a no brainier that I opt for an additional 20 yr and pay just IND 500k for tarma and over 90min instead.

The 19 yr old has just started work over 1 mth and still very shy and a bit green. Think I'm gg back for her soon to give her more training. Glad the Asian games is finally over!
Old 05-09-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Asian Games was defo the no go period. Can only visit JKT when all warmed up to normal standards and play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Just went back to Classic on Mon. Seems like the raid from the local police is now completely over and they are now back with their tarma service. IND 365k for 1 lady (1 shot in 1hr) and IND 500k for 2 ladies for 2 shots in 90min excluding tips.

My regular mama-san spotted me and intro a 19yr old gal to me. She is slim and has a natural 34B+ boobs. Handful. Asked whether can bonked her twice in 60 min but mamasan said I hv to pay additional IND 200k for 2nd shot. Total = 565k, 1 lady, 2 shots in 60min

Think its a no brainier that I opt for an additional 20 yr and pay just IND 500k for tarma and over 90min instead.

The 19 yr old has just started work over 1 mth and still very shy and a bit green. Think I'm gg back for her soon to give her more training. Glad the Asian games is finally over!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1