The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Next up 15-20 Dec. Any bros wanna meetup?

Last edited by c00ls0ul; 03-12-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
Next up 15-20 Dec. Any bros wanna meetup?
Interesting... I might go down to Phuket.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: phuket

Quote:
Nice young MILF!

Quote:
At first thought it's Aqua Man.

But second thought don't think so.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

So from what I gathered from the recent posts here, this place is not worth going right? Especially during the dec - jan high season period.

Seems like long time prices starts 6500b - 10000b is it?

I am thinking of a short trip there but with such high prices, it seems not worth it.

Can any bro advise if my estimates are correct?
Old 04-12-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
So from what I gathered from the recent posts here, this place is not worth going right? Especially during the dec - jan high season period.

I am thinking of a short trip there but with such high prices, it seems not worth it.

I think the price is a little lower than the range you noted.

Phuket is expensive. Hotel rate sucks very badly from mid December to mid January. Food in Phuket is substantially more expensive than Bangkok as well.

Travellers go to Phuket primarily for sun, sand and sea, beach and water sports. If solely for lady companionship, Pattaya or even Hatyai is higher on my list than Phuket or Koh Samui.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kryme is Cool - loads of Potential

Limited time in Phuket so need detailed info.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jur9 View Post
Here, there and everywhere. It is a holidaying location. No day time or night time difference except for quantity that is available.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

I know this is a little far fetched. Any bros here thinking of going on end of June 2015 period?
Chiong phuket! Been there once personally but didn't really drank only ride bike and did water activities. Looking for spontaenous bros😎

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Interesting... I might go down to Phuket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
I know this is a little far fetched. Any bros here thinking of going on end of June 2015 period?
Chiong phuket! Been there once personally but didn't really drank only ride bike and did water activities. Looking for spontaenous bros��
Would be best if one reads cOOlsOul's previous posts to understand that the girls he befriends are usually sourced from Phuket town and NOT from Patong where most mongers traditionally go to, to monger. His Phuket Town girls are not usually "on display/for easy sale" and takes a bit more work than most on here would probably want to spend time and money on.

Phuket should NOT be a place one goes to if the main emphasis is just mongering - it is a place where such nighttime activities is only part of a total holiday experience because Phuket does offer a very nice balance for such. And if mongering is going to be your main target, then you should NOT go during the high season which starts around now and lasts till after the CNY. Do heed knowntender's wise words on this subject.

The only reason this period is high season is firstly the dryer and somewhat cooler weather there, plus of course the over-concentration of Public holidays during this period. If you just want to monger in Phuket, pick the low season period when the wet weather sets in - as a bit of rain is NOT gonna affect mongering activities. You will be rewarded with lower prices, more eager girls and a leisurely pace with which to best enjoy our hobby.

Just IMHO

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 05-12-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
m3823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn if only i have done my research earlier i could have avoid an upcoming trip to phuket tis january...eagerly book flight and hotel only to realise the dates are in the middle of the high season..having been to pattaya for songkran last april, i was shocked at the prices u guys mentioned for bf/st/lt in phuket..

Havin said that tis will be me n my frens' first ever trip there and will be staying in patong near jungceylon...i personally want to try soapy massage...there are some not-so-good reviews of christin a few pages back and saw katherine being mentioned by SEAJ but i find the price stated abit on the high side...

Did a bit of googling and find there is a mp called angel just beside katherine...bro SEAJ have u tried tat place before? theres also mp in pearl hotel and thavorn grand plaza within phuket town as well....any bros have any comments on those places? or any recommended spa/massage parlours tat provide soapy massage tat doesnt cost a bomb? maybe around 2.5k at most for whole session...dun mind stretching the budget abit if its worth it though...appreciate any input from anyone wit experience on the matter..
Old 07-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ryan12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Been in Phuket for about a week now.
Just some updates for all.

1. It rains. Everynight. So much for high season = good weather. Actually the days are fine. But almost every night that I've been here its raining. In fact, in rains even now.

2. Hollywood is the place for 'independent' WL. Spoke to some who claim to come from BKK. Not sure why they wanna try their luck here, but guess they perceive that it is high season here too..

3. Download the chat apps bros. girls here don't Tinder, but they're active on Wechat and Beetalk. Was quoted 3000 baht for a LT via wechat, 2000 for ST. I know some bros here have been quoted 3k and above but it's like getting on a tuk tuk. You can get a quote of any amount, but I guess more paiseh to bargain if you wanna ride a girl than ride a tuktuk la.. Anyway, try to shop around using the chat apps.

4. any bros up for a drink, drop me a msg. Will be here till 15 dec.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
Hi bros

Been in Phuket for about a week now.
Just some updates for all.
Thanks for the updates -actually I love the weather you report on. Cools the place down a bit whklst still keeping the days nice and sunny for outdoor activities. Perfect!

Friends are telling me that they're hearing some rumbling - worried that the General will soon ALSO start some action as is already happening in a rather mild way in Bangkok. You hear anything about this? Could this action in BKK be the reason why you've encountered girls from there?

Have fun - play safe!!

SEAJ
Old 08-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
..., i was shocked at the prices u guys mentioned for bf/st/lt in phuket..

Havin said that tis will be me n my frens' first ever trip there and will be staying in patong near jungceylon...i personally want to try soapy massage...there are some not-so-good reviews of christin a few pages back and saw katherine being mentioned by SEAJ but i find the price stated abit on the high side...

Did a bit of googling and find there is a mp called angel just beside katherine...bro SEAJ have u tried tat place before? ..
Yes, Katherine's with prices starting at THB 4,500 (at least thats' what it was last time I went a couple or so months back) IS a bit pricey, but it does have the best reputation as to the quality of girls and facilities (albeit I was quite disappointed the same last time I went).

And yes, Christin's is definitely not something I'd recommend, especially for those who are used to the soapies in Bangkok - quite a few notches below IMHO.

About Angel - no recollection at all, but there are soooo many similarly named places offering just about the same thing around Patong/Phuket - but please do note that most of these places are plain massage parlors and are NOT soapies - which are usually larger and requires heftier initial capital investment and thus I'd think not that many in Phuket. Understanding this distinction will give you a better way to gauge - and temper - your expectations.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 08-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cafes and Pubs. Go after waitresses, usually young uni girls and non-working girls. Some may ask for ladies drink.

-The Time

-Chic Resto
(In Pun Pon area, no info online, next to The Time)

-Ratri

-Hippie Bar
(opposite Pink 2002, no info online)

-Yai Phuket
(opposite Pink 2002, no info online)

-Mini Bar
(no info online, near weekend night market, Suan Luang)

Tapao joint. You can sit and drink but why bother? There are better places for that. Just go in pick a girl for short time or overnight. Damage THB2k short time, THB3k overnight. Go after 8pm only aunties left. Better and cheaper at Pun Pon massage joints.

Pink Lady Club

B2B Massages Joints, usually around THB1.5 for B2B, THB2K+ incl. FJ. All in Pun Pon

-Angel Massage - THB 1900 2hrs incl FJ

-Naka Massage

-The One Massage

Walk around Pun Pon's 4 blocks and you will find up to 20+ different B2B massage joints.

Pun Pon map

ah went a few more pages back and saw tis awesome list...hope the prices for b2b are still the same in january though

manage to find angel n the one massage thru google street but not naka though...and turns out barzah is only a stone throw away...the time and chic restro nearby are all construction i guess the street view is not updated...

still searchin for the cafes/pubs mentioned above...manage to locate pink 2002 but not the 2 bars/cafes nearby...more info about them is greatly appreciated...especially the tapao joint...sound interesting
Old 08-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biro View Post
When you get there, you can BOOK a car with driver the whole day for about 600 to 800 bhat : depending on size of vehicle. The driver will follow you the whole day and bring you whereever you want. When going back to airport or rearching, you can call. PM me if you need a driver's contact. i got this when i was there last dec. V good. used two times already
Pm'ed you for the contact
Old 08-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, Katherine's with prices starting at THB 4,500 (at least thats' what it was last time I went a couple or so months back) IS a bit pricey, but it does have the best reputation as to the quality of girls and facilities (albeit I was quite disappointed the same last time I went).
thx for the reply and yes 4.5k is too high for my liking and no i've nv tried one in bangkok and i bet they provide out of this world experience which cost much lesser i guess?? been to one in pattaya though, cost me 2.5k and the experience is meh and thats why im not willing to pay through the nose for something of similiar standard or lower...

for me as long as the girl is not fugly, provide decent b2b massage and doesnt lie on bed like a dead fish for the final act is good enough for me

and im willing to take the bus to phuket town from patong for one if i have to...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1