The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 0
TWongJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTWongJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTWongJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

First FR post,

Tried LL looks very young and green. GFE game strong and willing to please. Didnt manage to get contact though, shower facilities nt exactly clean.
Old 08-05-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MAJER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Wanted to find LL but she had an appointment.
So booked Xinxin instead.

the revisit to her was just as good after 2 months
Her bbbj very good. 9/10
Her massage has improved tremendously.
Attitude also very good.
Very good natured lady.
She got full service bo?
Old Yesterday, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavili View Post
I tried Apple (from same joint) last night as those mentioned here recently. I like her glasses on during action time but her rate is $50 more.
When LL today and she tried to say total 4 Blue. Told her when i visit her last month was 3 Blue but she keep insisting $50 for shop and $150 for her. Paid her total 3 Blue and say take it or leave it.
Old Yesterday, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
yosem is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Look for LL this week. Massage was kind of piano for me with no strength and it ended quite fast. For bj and fj, it was a different story. She is really petite and her waist is very slim. Luckily she compensate it her own way and her bj was really good but she also does not allow me to french, which is a negative point for me.
Old Yesterday, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Had the chance to try out both XX and LL, they are really quite different:

XX - pretty (imo) if her mood is good, but can be quite cold when her mood is off. Curvy figure, with man-made boobs, but fairly well done, so not easy to tell. Good massage before action starts. Service is top with good teasing, very pro bbbj and wild dfk. However, maybe I caught her too early in the morning, she does not look in the mood for the actual FJ. Lasted a little longer then usual and can see she showed the face - when are you gonna get done. Overall, 7 for me.

LL - not really that pretty imo... but her body is to die for! Nice fair skin, slim with proportionate sized natural boobs. Barely passable massage, and limited service. BBBJ was passable to me, unlike another bro's experience, and she hurried on to ride me - so did not leave much time for me to "explore" her. FJ felt better compared to XX, especially cause she felt tighter, and pumping her "made for FJ body" (mentioned by our bro) was arousing enough! Overall, 8.5 for me.

These are my 1st visit to both gals... I guess thru time should improve in the gfe category. At 3 blue notes, why not?
can share this wechat or location bro?
Old Yesterday, 06:35 AM
Samster

Allthewayup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Just had a very good session with Ling Ling and it is FR time for LL.

I would say her looks are very chio, just like your uni GF. A hot and young chick. The pic was accurate as with minimal PS or touch ups.

Her figure was solid, proportionate and accentuated by her B cups, slim and curvy hips. There was not fats spotted at all. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

She was attentive in shower, SOP, give me a nice and clean wash on the front and back then sit on the towel bowl and give me a quick blow.

Frenching non stop from start till climax. It was full of tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls and she doesnt stop until you motion her to move on

Her pussy was shaven and pink. It was totally a young and tight cunt. Can totally feel her vagina walls when penetrating her and she likes to flex her cunt muscle as I pumped so it does felt like having a vacuum machine down under. She is fine with any positions as we moved through the usual positions but she prefers to be dominated and be on the receiving end. Can take a deep and hard pounding once she is comfortable with you. The moaning was enticing, sexy n erotic. I cummed in doggy after a solid 20 mins of love making with her.

Feel very sexified and totally a RTF material.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. She can hold conversion well and give me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend when i am young.

Location is good with easy access by bus and short walk from MRT Station.

Tips is just 2 blue for a young and tight pussy. It was definitely a good bonk with the same standard as the local dome young ladies which charges $1500 per sex. Interested bros can PM me for contact. I am more than willing to share.

Share contact pls. Thanks in advance.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Meatball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ctc given by Bro Cherrypink4940 and wanna book XX but happened she was off that day. Ended I tried LL instead.

Lookwise tmo she is average, I don’t feel any gfe from her as I was asked to take my own shower, no frenching or mouth going near her pussy allowed. Except that she made up for her proportionate figure, she provides quite good bbbj and seems she really enjoys fingering a lot. Perhaps I caught her not on the right time as she just finished with a customer before me which affected her mood???

Saw a not bad looking China lady called YK manning counter before I go off, wander any Samsters have try her? Appreciate any bros can post FR on YK

RTF: Maybe XX & YK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1