The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

The advantage is back to us since Spurs lost to West Brom.
We must make use of this good opportunity to extend the lead and pull away.
Chelsea will be tough but I feel we can get the 3 points if we stay compact and do not slip.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Now most of the bottom start to collect points . Ah Gong can only hope that Liverpool don't drop any more points .

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
With higher pay, 2 medals in his cabinet, he should have no regret joining Barca and he can expect every season, Barca will be challenging the top honors in Spain and CL. Liverpool last trophy was about 6 yrs ago, a minor trophy Last EPL was more than 20 yrs ago.

Most players would have love to play in the Champions Leagues final . If Coutinho really want money he can always go to China Super League .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 06-05-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The advantage is back to us since Spurs lost to West Brom.
We must make use of this good opportunity to extend the lead and pull away.
Chelsea will be tough but I feel we can get the 3 points if we stay compact and do not slip.
Spurs still advantage as left with 2 highly winnable home games against Newcastle and Leicester.

Pool need deal with a tough one away to Chelsea and a 'suddenly in-form' Brighton. If we beat the odds to get away with a win tonight, it will greatly lift our confidence in the last game. Maybe can even afford to rest a few players.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Klopp has called this game another semi final. I expect us to be 100% focused on the game as the 3 points are important.

The players must show they are ready for every game with full commitment. Not just the important games and slack off against the mid level or low level teams.
Old 06-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post

Most players would have love to play in the Champions Leagues final . If Coutinho really want money he can always go to China Super League .
Playing in China in a lower tier league? It is simple choice. To play in tier 1 league then it will be in Europe, like Spain, England..... Further China has slowly tighten all these nonsense in their league.

As for playing CL final, guess Coutinho initially thought Liverpool will not go this far.

Players have about 10 yrs odds to achieve glories. In long term, logically, Coutinho will have more success with Barca. Money, reputation, glories, most players will move on.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Pundits are placing 2 - 1 and 2 - 2 on tonite's game . Will Liverpool prove them wrong ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 06-05-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
If we beat the odds to get away with a win tonight, it will greatly lift our confidence in the last game. Maybe can even afford to rest a few players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Mininum draw at the Bridge on Sunday.
The reds on the verge of being the champions of Europe and not much faith and belief shown here in the manager and players.
Like Sadio mane, i have faith that the Reds can beat anyone and lets put the top 4 CL finish to bed with a win tonight.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
The reds on the verge of being the champions of Europe and not much faith and belief shown here in the manager and players.
Like Sadio mane, i have faith that the Reds can beat anyone and lets put the top 4 CL finish to bed with a win tonight.
1 nil down !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-05-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There is a "might"... As I predicted early of the season, Liverpool is either 5 or 6th. Hopefully, Klopp proves me wrong and beats Chelsea this Sunday.
Hopefully my prediction dun come true...

Liverpool had the advantage of top 4 but drew after 2 goals ahead with WBA and home drew with Stoke. Finally a lost to Chelsea. They are making life difficult for themselves... Next game, a must win if Chelsea and Spurs wins all remaining games.
Old 07-05-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Defeated by Chelsea 1-0

Salah failed to break the goal scoring record.

Now all hang on the last game vs Brighton at home.

Last edited by francined69; 07-05-2018 at 02:45 AM.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Typical of this Liverpool team.
When leading the game..... they pomchet last few minutes to let opponents score.
Now same thing happening to their season too..... last few games pomchet to make themselves into difficult situation.
No lasting power at all.... someone remind me to bring some tongkat ali roots on my trip to anfield next august for the team.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Where is our clown? pool's most devoted fans!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
The way things are turning out we might jolly well have to win 'Big Ears' to get CL qualification next season!!....haizz....Liverpool really seem to like to do things the hard way!!....

Surprised Chelsea didn't win by more considering we had a midfield of Milner, Wijnaldum and a 19 year old who normally plays right back though?!

Neither team fantastic on the day, to be honest, but Chelsea took their chance and we didn't so fair enough. Thought Moses, Hazard, Kante and Mane were the stand-out players.

Not happy to see Salah dive although he did get dragged and kicked all game without any free kicks so I sort of understand it even as I condemn it.

Hopefully we can see off Brighton at home to seal 4th but you never know. Perhaps, Wagner, Rafa and Puel could do us a favour!!

Man, we seem to be on an empty tank now. Klopp and FSG need to seriously strengthen the depth of our squad next season if we want to seriously compete for both Top 4 and CL next season(assuming we qualify for the CL).

Only bright light yesterday was to hear that Cristiano Ronaldo incurred an ankle injury during the EL Clasico at the Camp Nou, although i gather Zizou later confirmed that Ronaldo would still be fit for Kyiv.

Oh yes, sad to hear that Fergie had a brain haemorrhage and wish him a speedy recovery.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

TAA needs to manage his power when he puts the crosses into the box.
Most of the chances are blasted into the air and it is wasted because he has good delivery but poor power control.
Watched the match between Barcelona and Madrid which was hot.
Madrid was very dangerous on the left as they constantly whip in good crosses and Ronaldo cuts in to shoots well.
Whoever is playing on the right needs to be perfect or it is game over.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong really don't understand what Liverpool is doing . Seemed like they are running out of steam and collapsing . If they continue to play like this Liverpool can kiss the Champions League Cup goodbye .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1