The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Wahhhh... Cctv... How come leh

QUOTE=bluengelz;20860586]This is one of the worst I have encountered.
There’s 2 curtain partitioned bed right in front of entrance
The partitioned curtain should be no taller than 170cm

The only room that they have, erm has a CCTV inside.
So...... don’t play with fire[/QUOTE]
Old 30-09-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
She still around but going back soon. probably only take regulars.
yes I know.. but I think regulars she also not taking. haha. or maybe not regular enough.
Old 30-09-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekochee View Post
What you mean, attitude cmi or special cmi?
Attitude cmi. Give black face when took “too long” to cum. Kept commenting “you so long, no good no good”. Quite annoying.
Old 30-09-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 8
Pekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Attitude cmi. Give black face when took “too long” to cum. Kept commenting “you so long, no good no good”. Quite annoying.
Thanks for taking the bullet bro, I was about to recce that spa but looks like I need to siam it
Old 30-09-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekochee View Post
Thanks for taking the bullet bro, I was about to recce that spa but looks like I need to siam it
No problem bro. Heard there’s another lady working there too.. who knows she might be way better in service. So hope some other bros here might give it a try then offer a FR for all of us.
Old 01-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by googoo2013 View Post
yes I know.. but I think regulars she also not taking. haha. or maybe not regular enough.
I dont like her attitude, let her go back first... After a few months she will try to return to maintain her lifestyle.
Old 04-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Thanks bro for FR. East side is like totally dead... where to find 50 plus 50 for HJ and roam and suck... and of cos at least c cups....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytommy View Post
nothing to shout about! $50 for entry! but counter will try to push you pay for hot stone!( skip that)! once inside, halfway thru the massage, will ask you if wanna massage backside! (+$20) finish off additional $50.
all MILF and one chubby young viet.
bath room is located behind!
Old 04-10-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!

Thanks bro for your sharing!!!

(Minus Point)
1) Common toilet.
2) Another shop that will push for those "waste of $$$" hot stone massage! Then they 意思一下 press press for a less than 5mins kind...

Maybe I shd give a pass for this shop...

Just came across a lady name "Lucky" in Michat... turn out she the Lucky @tampines... profile photo looks gd though

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytommy View Post
nothing to shout about! $50 for entry! but counter will try to push you pay for hot stone!( skip that)! once inside, halfway thru the massage, will ask you if wanna massage backside! (+$20) finish off additional $50.
all MILF and one chubby young viet.
bath room is located behind!
Old 04-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Anyone has FR on this place ? Pls share

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
This is one of the worst I have encountered.
There’s 2 curtain partitioned bed right in front of entrance
The partitioned curtain should be no taller than 170cm

The only room that they have, erm has a CCTV inside.
So...... don’t play with fire
Old 04-10-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My old lover. Went out with her few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
I heard she has a bf here. I feel L*** also not bad. Anyway their massage not bad, even no happy ending
Old 06-10-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

-deleted- thank

Last edited by lazyguy; 06-10-2021 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Saw thread on it already..
Old 06-10-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satisfymydesire View Post
Update us on fr bro
No need already.. saw what other bros said on the thread.. no need waste money and time for the trip already.. haha
Old 06-10-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

East side still have 50+50 for massage + HJ with roaming.
No sucking as part of standard menu to be included, I think. C cup maybe not ...
In today's context, top-up of 50 above entrance fees can only get that much ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Thanks bro for FR. East side is like totally dead... where to find 50 plus 50 for HJ and roam and suck... and of cos at least c cups....
Old 17-10-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Anyone can provide review on below spa/therapist?

Www.pinespa.com.sg
Went once. $85 entrance. Limited playability. The girls there also quite cmi but maybe other bros beg to differ. But I have went with another friend that time. Both hAs the same thought.
Old 17-10-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Went once. $85 entrance. Limited playability. The girls there also quite cmi but maybe other bros beg to differ. But I have went with another friend that time. Both hAs the same thought.
Which therapist? Joanne good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread