The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshimcdoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyster View Post
Anyone with experience of the three 木 place? Opens till late despite been at HDB area
Pm loc? Thanks
Old 02-11-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 11
Fidodido80 is one of the Best!Fidodido80 is one of the Best!Fidodido80 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, is this Spa Monde*** at Blk 4*7?

Can advice pls?
No bro,is not.
Old 02-11-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 11
Fidodido80 is one of the Best!Fidodido80 is one of the Best!Fidodido80 is one of the Best!
Re: East side spa experience

Hello bros, 1 more cobtribution as i went there yesterday but this is up to individual to decide. As for me this MP is chop carrot.

I was at Tampines st 11,near round market area, but this time round, i on my apps to try luck for any near MP are available.

I request for 1h programm standard package. I was assigned to Lucky as i make appointment with her. She is a China lady. Can speak simple english.

The massage is strong and smooth. She will tease you when she massage your leg and groin area.

Damage: 1h massage ~50, HJ: 50 SGD + roaming: 30 SGD. I try to explore more but she say she never do it,maybe because i first time so she don't dare do it or maybe i'm not so handsome to her. Lol! Maybe some kind bro who know her can give review too.
HJ: 5.5 of 10 (mechanical)
Roaming: NA (because i try to ask can remove and she say no,so i don't want to take that chop carrot)
ML: 7.5 of 10 (not bad looking,maybe early 30s)
Boob: A (for those who is boobs lover, don't try, my luck for a bigger boob never happen to me.lol)

RTF: NO

But when i left the room,i saw there is 1 ML, viet and 1 ML,china. The other china ML look decent and pretty. But never get to see the name. If anyone know do share with me. Thanks!!
Old 02-11-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
Towkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomo96 View Post
Carrying on fr from bro fido
I enquired there are 4 ladies in total including boss.

Environment is quite meh, some rooms have shower and some dont have. I went twice and tried c**** and y*** y***

Yy doesnt offer any specials so i wont go into detail. Ordinary looking but cheery n decent massage

C**** fr is as per bro fido, hahaha looks are actually to my liking (with make up) but massage is rly quite soso. But she even as a young chap nice to have a good bj while watching her do her deed on your rod. Tips are quite expensive given the mediocore massage but i still might rtf for a blow if passing by.

There are 2 more spas(one of the two opening soon) so i feel there are better choices around in my opinion. Looking forward to the one just a stones throw away which is opening soon, i had fond memories of the previous spa there, hope sop remains the same for their shop. Cheers all.
Can share contact?
Old 02-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I recently went to a small shop beside the bike shop. Didn't get Cindy but I got Yang Yang. Petite but good traditional massage. 1hr $60 for massage. I was told that it's a $88 spa also but she didn't try to push me. No GQ but she gave pretty decent butt massage, gave her $10 as tip before I left.

I was at Tampines st 43 area, walk past a small shop and just give it a try since i have no plan.

I walk-in and request for 1h programm standard package. I was assigned to Cindy. She is a China lady. Can speak a little bit of english and sometimes she will use a hp to translate.Due to communication berrier, we don't speak alot.

The massage is just SOP, nothing to shout out. After 20mins, she ask me to turn around and massage my balls very long and nice. She did a good job on little head as well. I was allowed to roam her (unluckily without clothes on).

Damage: 1h oil massage ~60, HJ+Roaming: 50 SGD or BJ+Roaming: 100 SGD.
HJ: 6.5 of 10 (maybe my expectation too high)
BJ: 7.5 of 10 (since she know i am not hard,she change to BJ w/out i say anything)
Roaming: 9.5 of 10 (Allow to roam anywhere you want)
ML: 6 of 10 (the first time she came in w/out make up, i see her true face and then she go out and make up)
Boob: A (for those who is boobs lover, don't try)

RTF: probably yes,if i am near that area again.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidodido80 View Post
Hello bros, 1 more cobtribution as i went there yesterday but this is up to individual to decide. As for me this MP is chop carrot.

I was at Tampines st 11,near round market area, but this time round, i on my apps to try luck for any near MP are available.

I request for 1h programm standard package. I was assigned to Lucky as i make appointment with her. She is a China lady. Can speak simple english.

The massage is strong and smooth. She will tease you when she massage your leg and groin area.

Damage: 1h massage ~50, HJ: 50 SGD + roaming: 30 SGD. I try to explore more but she say she never do it,maybe because i first time so she don't dare do it or maybe i'm not so handsome to her. Lol! Maybe some kind bro who know her can give review too.
Roaming: NA (because i try to ask can remove and she say no,so i don't want to take that chop carrot)
Boob: A (for those who is boobs lover, don't try, my luck for a bigger boob never happen to me.lol)

But when i left the room,i saw there is 1 ML, viet and 1 ML,china. The other china ML look decent and pretty. But never get to see the name. If anyone know do share with me. Thanks!!

This "lucky" has been around for quite awhile bro. I gave my review many months back but got zap. She is good to talk to but her HJ is just too mechanical. Up you for the poor experience.
Old 02-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Uncleliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
No bro,is not.
Hi bro. Please share ctc. Tia
Old 02-11-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I also know about this lucky from quite a while back. But don’t go cos the Fr not very appealing but $50 cannot roam?? Might as well diy. I mean, if can roam but cannot go underneath , atilll acceptable .
Quote:

Old 02-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrbananaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

similar experience at st 11 tampines massage, ML named Anna is a viet, she ask me if first time i said ya

was asked if I wanted $88 massage package. i took it.
during massage no oil, then oil also need top up $10. I wait until arnd 1 hr still no GQ, she ask if wan extend, i tot if extend may have GQ (fk i stupid), then in the end got no GQ.

Personally, i think is chop carrot cos I abit stupid never ask if got such services. Total = $88+$44+$10 no HE, instead sad ending. Prob sticking to FL lah, will more confirm get the job done, fk mp liao
Old 02-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!
Quote:

If anyone know do share with me. Thanks!!
Sorry bro to hear your bad exp, I will recommend a viet ML, A****, at the round market from another spa, she put in effort & take no shortcut to give a full head to toe strong massage for $50 an hour. Young & pretty with C boobs & teasing

I PM you her ctc, she is usually busy with customers, recommend to book before going

Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius View Post
Visited tamp round mkt about 3 weeks back and got assigned to a young viet lady by the name of A**** who said she's new there (back then she just arrived about 1 week and first time in sg).

Massage wasn't bad and quite chatty. Paid standard rate for massage (no $88 BS) and deed included autoroam under shirt. I'd say she's a good C cup.

Last edited by Jalanjalanboy; 03-11-2022 at 06:39 AM.
Old 02-11-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Baggio10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don’t think A***e is C cup. At most B. But I agree she put in effort during massage and is quite friendly.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
Sferragamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalanjalanboy View Post
Sorry bro to hear your bad exp, I will recommend a viet ML, A****, at the round market from another spa, she put in effort & take no shortcut to give a full head to toe strong massage for $50 an hour. Young & pretty with C boobs & teasing

I PM you her ctc, she is usually busy with customers, recommend to book before going

Bro Jalan can share contact?
Old 03-11-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
deadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I* Spa from Jalan Kayu now in Siglap
Old 03-11-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalanjalanboy View Post

Bro jalan can share ctc so I also can jalan jalan?
Old 03-11-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Lurker for years recently itchy want play play. Can share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread