The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Re: East side spa experience

Actually there are worse experience for me in other place. There are some spa, will hard sell you packages or go for 88. If dont take, they not happy. Then some ladies, have high price for GQ and so call expensive "value added service" if dont go according to what they want or propose, they show super black face or sian. The whole session can become very jialat. Blacklist these spa immediately.

Anyone came across such spa or ladies?

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 03-09-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Lucky face no pimples..unless she put cement to cover. I do agree our weather can cause some pimples…but hers is alot. Anyway i tried them both an nothing special except their good figure and body skin texture. I have more options for 50+50 and good massage + service.
I second that.
She got pimples and a scar as well on the face. I believe she is overrated. Massage has no technic, heavy use of phone especially when you are facing down, not an ice breaker or conversationalist. also price hike is disappointing...

Judging by her personality, I have a feeling even if i get a chance to bang her, when rocking she might be simply staring at reflection to see how good she looks.

otherwise generally she is cool headed and fills the whole appointment time with whatever she does.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 3
limpeisong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with my regular FL, good teasing and gfe feel and most importantly, she will bath with you and clean herself thoroughly before the deed. After the fj, she will chat and massage for you, unlike others where waiting for u to leave after the deed. Also, price is reasonable, better than tkose spa that provide hj only if u take up P88.
Old 03-09-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went back chiong again 2x in the last 2 weekz to the same b**** spa as before in my previous post (for those who pm should know where). Heard sara has left from one of the bros. Unfortunately. Some has requested before i just put name of masseuses so will put.

1st visit
Met Kiyo 2 weeks back. Her massage was good and hard. her voice was very high pitch tone kind which was not to my liking. But overall good experience. Had a climatic ending, but not as good as Sara. rtm? Maybe not.

2nd visit
Met Tina, with mask she looks maybe 70% like her photo. Her massage was quite solid and helped to relax some muscles. The teasing wasnt there at first, but when it started. Bro i swear it just never stopped. Around 45 min in, GQ popped. She didnt go straight to it, but her teasing sibei gilat. She allowed roam with clothes on, but i think will be base on chemistry so dont take my word for it that will definitely happen. RTM? maybe when bonus come in again 🤣
Old 03-09-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Can share contact pls tks
Old 03-09-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ray0kummin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been looking for some release these days. possible to share contacts pls?
Old 05-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody tried a ml called OKA at Tampines?
Old 05-09-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Anybody tried a ml called OKA at Tampines?
wanted to try her but I message her last min for a slot no reply any bro here tried. she looks slutty...
Old 05-09-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!

Yes, I tried her 2 times when she just arrived ard June.

Back then, I did the $75/90mins massage with her.
- Look: 8/10 (wat u see in photo is wat u get)
- Body: 8/10 (nicely maintain)
- Massage: 6/10 *Finger Pressing (I'm a hardcore massage lover, unless it's a back stepping, otherwise hard to get a high rating from me)

Had wanted to re-visit her last weekend, but I think she's now under the influence of her peers & boss, she initiated the $128/90mins massage, I didn't take it though.
Old 05-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeisong View Post
Just had a session with my regular FL, good teasing and gfe feel and most importantly, she will bath with you and clean herself thoroughly before the deed. After the fj, she will chat and massage for you, unlike others where waiting for u to leave after the deed. Also, price is reasonable, better than tkose spa that provide hj only if u take up P88.
PM Share contact
Old 05-09-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

Lol someone here probably shared about the scars and acne post to L***y @ eunos.

She posted on her wechat moments about acne and scars lol
Old 05-09-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
zoom200 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone manage to book lucky at her home this time around?
Old 06-09-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
Yes, I tried her 2 times when she just arrived ard June.

Back then, I did the $75/90mins massage with her.
- Look: 8/10 (wat u see in photo is wat u get)
- Body: 8/10 (nicely maintain)
- Massage: 6/10 *Finger Pressing (I'm a hardcore massage lover, unless it's a back stepping, otherwise hard to get a high rating from me)

Had wanted to re-visit her last weekend, but I think she's now under the influence of her peers & boss, she initiated the $128/90mins massage, I didn't take it though.
any gq?and price? thks
Old 06-09-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is a new spa that was opened near Kembangan.
O**** R********* . I wonder if any bros tried? Else I will just pop by and give it a try to see.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
There is a new spa that was opened near Kembangan.
O**** R********* . I wonder if any bros tried? Else I will just pop by and give it a try to see.
Not technically new, renovated. Currently no curtains so you can hear and see other bros in very close proximity.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread