The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pim from OneSiam
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...75&postcount=1

Looks: I met Pim last time face to face in 2020 and she is as gorgeous as ever.
Body: Tall and hourglass figure with amazing tits. Love her perky nips.
BBBJ: Very sensual and relaxing
FJ: Laser 🐱 super smooth and tight. Pim is famous for her Nuru gel and she gave me a mini nuru session.
First with her hand, then with her 🐱 and 🍑 (outside of course) and lastly her magnificent boobs.
Caps on and missionary on her request to accommodate my 🍆 better.
GFE: Great to catch up with her and chat about her life
RTF: Absolutely
Booking: Hard to get a slot, but process is smooth.
Old Today, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
springhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Mint ( FoxyThai )

She fair lady with little tattoo & look same as the live video person . Location easy to find. She is very cheerful. Natural boobs. A little baby fat at right area but not a problem .Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position😋.She understands english. As mentioned by other reviewed, she tight & clean shaved. Definitely Will return if time permit. Please take care of her.
Old Today, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pipeline90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for TRL: Sweety

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=985213

Location: Central with parking, rooms are very small and near each other.
Looks: 9/10 pretty SYT, just a slighter tan as compared to the photos but what a sweet smile
Body: 8/10, she is really petite and slim, not for boob lovers
Bbbj: sensual and willing, didnt CIM because wanted to bang her SYT body
FJ: Willing to change positions
Overall great experience, those looking for a demure poly SYT this is your girl. Her english is great and she speaks abit of chinese so communication is not an issue.

RTF yes if have time
Old Today, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

FR for Melissa GMC

Missed her the last time, so can't miss her this time!

Looks: Maybe 20% discount from photos, few shades tanner but still pleasant looking. Beautiful eyes and nice smile
Boobs: Enhanced C's, abit firm to touch as they are newly done, sensitive nips
Body: Thicc and curvy in the round places. Her ass and hips are my favourite.
BBBJ: Pretty normal, but can DT can facefuck
Painting: Super sensitive, loves it and came a few times here
FJ: Started abit more GFE then became PSE after she got high. Very expressive and stereo is really enough to make you shoot early. Did a few positions but doggy is where you go to pound town with that ass. Her body can take a pounding so just go for it!
GFE: Very non commercial and happy go lucky.
RTF: Yes!!
Old Today, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bql69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=katie

Writing this well deserved FR for her good service

Sexsion with Katie from Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 13/5/2024

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9

Comments
She is hot. Unique looks with damn sexy body. 69 was done how I want it to be. Super plus that she taste sweet and smells nice. Bonked in any positions possible. She’s worth the time and penny. Solid bonk
Old Today, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

FR for Miso from FG

OKT : smooth booking as usual.1 thing from personal experience constant about FG is the small towel provided. (bro provide bigger towel lah)

Looks : 9/10. Similar to pic. Quite fair with ink here and there. wear braces

Shower : showered alone

Body : 8/10. slim with long legs. Boobs about small B. allows zhut. Below clean shaved and allow painting. doesn't look like she had given birth although she mentioned she has a kid back home.

BBBJ : offered but never try

FJ : round 1 missionary. when she cum can see her body shaking with increase in moan volume. take a short nap as it's raining. too comfortable not to nap. round 2 begin with HJ follow by cowgirl. Her riding is not those grinding type. She will auto up down like as if she's the one fucking you. quite a sight.

GFE : 7/10. Just enough to make you feel comfortable. Maybe i too old for her.

I picked her as there's promo for her. No regrets as she is a superb bonk for the looks and body at the promo price point. She's chatty if you can speak thai as her english is limited. She work TD in Johor before so basic communication in english still possible.

RTF : maybe when vitamin M replenish as recently went for quite a few bonks liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1