The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-07-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
heavenandhell is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Went for Money last night from Empire6969

Okt : 10/10 responsive and friendly

Money
Looks : 8/10 looks mix
Body : 9/10 Slim and tan
Tits : 8/10 round and firm (silicone)
Pussy : 7/10 nice juicy, flow of juice when licking. Small hair but fine by me.
French : 0/10 she not into it not even light kiss
BBJ : 5/10 just the head and occasionally just licking the head, no DT and sucking balls
Bed ; 8/10 she can really take a hard pounding, she love it, the moan is a turn on.
Gfe : 7/10 speak little english and nice to talk to. What i dont like is, she like to use a handphone frequently, OKT you should remind her not to use it often bro. Overall she is ok.

Rtf : No will not, will try others.
Old 17-07-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 23
SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!

FR for Angela from A1.

And Mo Salah scores!!!!! After a good game putting away Crystal Palace 2-1, was keen to go home but the traffic Out of the stadium was crazy and ridiculous. Suddenly the spider sense down there sent me a msg, “go fuck la”. Hmmm a thought worth considering. Immediately texted a stable that had a lady whom I was desperately trying to try after a first time disappointment from OKT who cancelled me last minute. Got confirmation, Ho sei liao, walked km out of stadium and got a grab, woohooo on my way. The tragedy struck, ccb mana cancelled again by OKT who this time said sorry la girl got simi lj headache la so cancel me. 2 times means strikes out for me so won’t mention which stable.

As I say in the grab, wondering how to ask the grab drive to suck my balls, remembered how a bro mentioned that A1 provided good service girls even at such a late hour. Fast fingers fast hands, texted and immediately got a slot at that same time. Managed to coax the driver to change location (lucky didn’t ask for blowjob), and off I went. Along the way had a funny conversation with A1 OKT about the Liverpool game and he even sent me a voice msg saying how he can’t go due to work lol. Nice and friendly OKT, I give 5 stars rating (out of 5)

K long story short let’s get to the FR

Location: familiar place for frequent bros, very quiet and discrete at wee hours of the morning

Room: small with a single bed, wondering how I’m gonna fit my fat ass with the girl on it. Lucky for me, her body was svelte and slim.

Angela: damn son, what can I say. Open door, see and was stunned to see her wide beaming smile welcoming me at this ghostly hour. Very little different to her pics on the site but that smile, wow. Known I was already gonna have a good time.

Body: her tall slim body accentuated her superb curves and her Cs stood out, causing a marikita even though the national flag was already lowered. No tattoos nor blemishes, damn I’m going for her again real soon. Still can’t stop thinking of that body

Service: service was good, despite not being able to DFK because she’s afraid of getting ulcers, but pecks on lips did just the trick as it turned the both of us on and within minutes, first shot was done. Complain to OKT, cb service so good I came in 6 minutes. Nvm second round I took my time and punished her real good.

Won’t describe more about the service because if I did, it will be longer than the series “Stranger Things” on Netflix. Want to know more, go try yourself but instantly will tell you, no regrets whatsoever.

Promised to come back rtf with some food which I know she wants (cb don’t tell you all, ownself go KC and find out).

But definitely will go back to A1 to try your other girls since my first foray was a huge huge success!

Altogether rating
OKT: 10/10
Girl : 9/10 ( minus 1 because she didn’t dfk me, if not I sure come in 3 minutes)
Location: 7/10 ( though familiar place, small bed and 2 pieces of kitchen roll paper ain’t enough to dry my fuckin shamu ass) lol
Rtf: definitely plus will try the other girls as Well.
Old 17-07-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

Free bonk for Kiwi (SS)
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=888014&highlight=kiwi

Looks - looks demure and 95% similarity to photos

Body - she has a toned body, not considered athletic and muscular. But more of a fit and well maintained body. Her body is very sexy.

Frenching - she doesn’t shy away from tongue battles

BBBJ - willingly suck all out for me. Duration and suction was strong. Her bj game is up there. Got standard

FJ - she got good stamina, and can go for quite long. She was also very enthusiastic which I made me enjoyed the session even more.

Gfe - she’s a fun girl and has many stories to tell. It was nice to have met her.

Rtf - this should be a yes

Overall, thanks bro for this good promo deal. Really worth the money spent
Old 17-07-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
adlvuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Felicia from Hookers

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=88...hlight=felicia

Looks: 9 she wore minimal make up and still look like her photos and is actually really very pretty. Greeted me while wearing some black night gown.

Skin: quite fair like Chinese

Body: 10 slim slender sexy body, perky cute smooth round ass. Great for some light spanking

Boobs: 10 light coloured nipples and she is considered a true DNB

Rushing: did it at she own pace to build the sexual tension

Frenching: We start kissing feverishly, with a desperation and a passion we have only had with each other.

Bbbj: 9 while she suck me she let my hands roam all over her gorgeous body. Suction was good and hand control was great. Lost one shot here

Fj: 9 when fucking her certain positions I could watch the small of her back arch, tracing the seductive sway of her hips down to the perfect feel of her enormous yet shapely ass. It was an intense bonk session

Okt: nice guy, friendly and responsive

Rtf: yes
Old 17-07-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jeremyjone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr for Bell from Loveaffair88
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p...3#post21433643

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10

very hardworking girl, great body with natural boobs. Shes like the your poly ah lian gf who always come to your home after school, shy but when she opens up, shes a wild slut

RTF- Yes, why not
Old 17-07-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
jimmyluck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p...2#post21436032

FR for SODA (Rollypolly)

Looks: 9/10 pretty , got the kpop superstar looks

Boobs: 9/10 natural soft , no sag, C cups, was sucking and fondling it the whole session

Body: 9/10 very good body, looks like she goes to the gym, meaty ass for good doggy exp

BBBJ: 10/10 will keep sucking till u say stop if not sure CIM, lick your groin area then attack your balls, before proceeding to deepthroat

FJ: 9.5/10 can tell she loves sex a lot, will initiate different positions, she loves to cowgirl and will control the tempo and she will moan and grind till she cums.

RTF: Yes, before she leaves
Old 17-07-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
loveitsloooppy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

July - Seduction

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=888604&highlight=july

Looks - 9/10 Good facial features. I like her cheekbone and chin

Body - 10/10 slim petite body with huge cocomelon. Her height is perfect for me.

Bbbj - she sucked my rambo so good. I like it that her mouth is already full with my Rambo she still moan while doing it. Makes me
Feel she is enjoying my Rambo.

Fj - 10/10 - really two hands up for her with the way she grinded me while she pushes her huge cocomelon into face. Amazing!

Rtf - ofcourse! Everyday!
Old 17-07-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggerbombman View Post
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p...2#post21429022

Monna (Rollypolly)

Another Big boobies added to my hitlist

Looks : 9.5 (same as the pic ive posted, she looks like a actress to me but cant recall the name, pretty faced, any man will sure sot her)
Body: 10 (superb figure with no tummy, very fair, not like your typical thai, could have mistook for a chinese, nice c cup boobs that fits her body nicely)
Boobs: 9(c cup a handful, soft and nice to grope throughout the session)
BBBJ : 8 (its her first day, but i think with more time, she will have a killer bbbj, very hardworking )
FJ: 10 ( we were finding every space we can find to fuck, bed, toliet , chair, carrying her. it was an intense workout session but fully satisfied. She's very horny so beware, just a touch of her pussy , it was wet as hell)

Overall: 9.5/10 Definately, another gem uncovered
Good to see that other bros have tried this gem.

RTF session last night, whats more to say, more horny as ever, this time round gave me a good bbbj in the shower, proceed to caps on and bang her in the toliet, shes damn horny which makes me even want to give it to her more.

Thank you Monna for the wonderful time, and not to forget Bro RP for the always swift and good arrangements.
Old 17-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

Tried Bell from Loveaffair. Her English is good. Body is dark Thai but ok for me. He bbbj is excellent and she made me cim twice. Her pussy is shaven and her clit is very sensitive. I enjoyed eating her pussy very much.
Old 17-07-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BEE FROM CLUB FRIDAY!!!

Once we were on the bed she started frenching me like crazy. Pretty good kisser too i must admit. Now, please don't come at me if you don't get french, guys. I think I am a pretty good looking guy (or at least i hope ), and usually get initiated french when i go on fuck missions, so YOUR EXPERIENCE MIGHT VARY. Just saying. That being said, I also fingered her butthole a tiny little bit whilst doing so but she told me to stop

Next, i proceeded with twirling her nipples with my tongue, looking directly into her eyes while doing so. Seeing her squirm and grab my hair was pretty satisfying. Following this, i moved on to eating her pussy. Goddamn, that tiny little pussy turned me on so much. ITS SO SMALL AND CUTE. I was so fucking turned on then that i raised her legs up so that her tiny asshole was exposed, and went on to drill my tongue deep in that shitbox. She screamed. In pleasure. She quickly got the hint and lifted her legs even higher, by herself, so as to allow me better access to her asshole. My dick was hard as fuck by this point.

I got up and she went on to give me a little nipple licking action. She's pretty weak in this area though i have to admit. Following this, she moved on to my dick. The blowjob was nice and sloppy. Spit was dripping on to my balls and asshole. The only drawback to her blowjob was that due to her size, she also had a tiny mouth, and wasn't really able to take my cock in whole.
Tensions were high at this point, and i gestured for her to proceed to my balls. Damn, this is where she excelled. The combination of wet slimy split and her tongue was exhilarating. She then moved even lower to my asshole and gave me a wet AR as well Really nice surprise for a girl that wasn't advertised to provide this service.

The FJ was pretty good too. Fucked her in missionary, doggie, cowgirl, and some weird positions that i do not happen to know the names of. Not too much to say here, her pussy was tight and i came twice with the FJ.

Will i rtf? No, simply because i don't do RTF's. That being said, i've visited this OKT several times now, and there are never problems of any sort, so, thank you man!
Old 17-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 2
infinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinfinitywao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fr Money
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=21456840&postcount=1
Visited Money too
Promise her i will write for her , as she was telling me she just came to sg 2nd day and dont have alot of customer for her she was very sad as she also want to earn money back to support her family .

i saw one FR today for her too and i would like to say that he is unlucky not say that her service is not good , maybe personal preference
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=71255

Look : 9/10 match with the photo
Body : 9/10 slim in some part but average in some parts , yup skin colour tan
Boob : 6/10
BJJJ :8/10 okay for me she did it well not very skillful not deep but acceptable
French Kiss : 9.5/10 great that's why i say previous unlucky or what
Pussy : Wet abit hair very acceptable kind

she like to be on top of me and she moan shyly while closing her eyes !
GFE : maybe because i can speak abit thai which make the whole session chatable and we having fun teasting each other .
maybe that's because we can communicate she didnt use her phone . only during massage session . or prehap her OKT warned her after the FR someone write .

Massage : hmm better if u guys dont mind ask her step on your back as not many people like it .
if ask her use hand have to tell her use more strength not recommanded . better ask her play with your little brother

Overall : Great session for me
RTF : 100% will come back to her before she go back as i also need to try others girls haha

Forget About OKT
Okt : very good friendly straight to the points maybe because i'm a regular .
but dont worries newbie maybe the 1st time verification will be abit confuse but after all done you are good to book with them .
tips : standby screenshot of booking or having a sbf activate account which can pm that's all

Quote:
Originally Posted by reechart View Post
Visited Money yesterday
Really good session, looks cute, killer body, enhanced boobs I think... But no scar.
She is fun to talk with, gfe gaogao.
I dun usually write fr, so she's really good👍
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...4#post21458984
My Truth & Honest
Old 17-07-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jeremyjone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
Tried Bell from Loveaffair. Her English is good. Body is dark Thai but ok for me. He bbbj is excellent and she made me cim twice. Her pussy is shaven and her clit is very sensitive. I enjoyed eating her pussy very much.
I ate her out too, nice clean shaven pussy, her pussy juice flows when u go faster, and love the way she squirms and moans
Old 17-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 5
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....highlight=nara

Nara from Hookers

Looks: 9/10 is a real stunner and plus she a real cute smoking hot babe.

Body: 9/10 please don’t expect skinny thin petite kind. She’s not fat but curvy with very nice S shape figure.

Boobs: 10/10 this one must shoutout to all bros her boobs are natural D! Soft and love to suck on them and fine tune her nipples.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 slightly above average, no complaints suction was strong and doesn’t stop until she was told to.

FJ: 10/10 she was a wildly insane beast in bed. Bounce and pounded my dick hard. She would cup both her boobs in a hand, and fuck me. What a sight to behold.

GFE: massage and cuddled.

Rtf: i can’t say no
Old 17-07-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lokka84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr for nany from sweet thai

Looks: 9/10 charming looks. 100% same as picture

Body: 9 /10 slim, slender body. Flexiable.
technique. nice made made titts

Frenching: passionate kisser.

BBBJ: 9/10 the way she sucked my dick and licked my balls drove me crazy! Power!

FJ: 10/10 I love the way she ride me, like a cowgirl. Solid body and flexible as she does yoga. Free roam

Rtf of course yes.
Old 17-07-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Cckhold is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jaguar- Lust 365

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=88...ghlight=jaguar

She is prettier in person and looks younger.
She has this pretty charming face that gives her the ‘’angelic look’.

Her body is slim with huge pair of tits..
She is not shy, she got naked the moment she saw me and pulled me to the shower. This made me excited even more because I like a girl who is confident.

After showering, she looked at me and put my hand on her tits and started kissing me. Man! My manhood erected fucking fast. So I went straight to business and fucked her straight. Did different positions for me and ended it as i COM. Power!

Rtf: will book again! Definitely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1