The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
schuniformfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

Panty cummed.
Old 24-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

Old 30-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

one count of illegally possessing more than 500 items of women's clothing were considered during sentencing.

straitstimes /singapore/courts-crime/jail-for-man-caught-with-over-500-pieces-of-womens-clothes-including

Buy one never mind right? What about those found on the floor?
Old 30-10-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
schuniformfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakhock View Post

Had gotten from her before. Recommended.
Old 30-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakhock View Post
one count of illegally possessing more than 500 items of women's clothing were considered during sentencing.

straitstimes /singapore/courts-crime/jail-for-man-caught-with-over-500-pieces-of-womens-clothes-including

Buy one never mind right? What about those found on the floor?
Have women underwear in possession is a crime?? I got half a drawer of bras, bikinis and sports bras of the women i bang over the years. Like that also can be charged?
Old 30-10-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by schuniformfan View Post
Had gotten from her before. Recommended.
she doesn't do meet ups though
Old 08-08-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Over the years, i have managed to convinced most of my FBs to satsify me with their panties - sending me their panties, stripping and fondling me with their panties, letting me wear their panties etc

But i met one FB in her late 40s, who not only share her panties with me but also her daughter's panty. What is great about it - her daughter is extremely attractive, in uni and sexually active.

My FB will update what she wears daily, and take pic for me after her daughter got home and leave her panties in the laundry basket - soometimes i will ask her to pack and leave it outside her place, and i go and pick it up the same night.

Most of the time, she will ask me to go over late at night (around 11.30-1.30am) and let me go through her family laundry basket and pick whatever i want and then fuck me and see me smell her daughters panty.

Besides her daughter, she also take from her colleagues, friends (during gym, gathering or holiday) - the most ultimate one was bringing me to her younger sister's place (she has keys since she cat-sit for her sister when she is away) and let me go through her used, washed panties - and we will fuck on her sister's bed.

Beside this FB, i have a DH who will let me have her employers' panties for a token - but troublesome as i will have to return it in 2 days so her employer dont suspect... her employer is a very attractive civil servant ard 35 yr old

i am at a point, been there done that but then looking at VPL and panty hanging on clothes rack laundry basket still arouses me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1