The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-04-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
throatlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Belated FR for DarDar (FoxyThai), Sunday 7th April

Have previously visited Jade from the same stable before, so booking was seamless and fuss-free.

As an assman, I knew I just had to book her after seeing so many reviews about her ample assets especially in the back.

Appearance: 9/10
Meaty and curvy, just how I like it, those who like xmm and skinny bodies should find other girls.

Ass: 11/10
I just had to give a separate rating for her ass. Even in the shower, I couldn't resist fondling and playing around with it. Fired my shots once I got her into doggy style, seeing her asscheeks rippling after every thrust.

BBBJ: 9/10
Although I didn't book her for this, she definitely knows what she was doing here. DT, face-fucking, rhythmic moaning while my brother was deep inside her throat, the whole package! Could have shot in her mouth but wanted to release in doggy style.

FJ: 10/10
Won't go into detail, but the highlight is definitely her doggy style as previously mentioned. Pumped her hard and fast after seeing such a peachy view in front of me, even made her queef during my final few thrusts which sent me over the edge even faster.

Final thoughts:
DarDar is definitely a hardworker, and will RTF if she comes back to our shores next time just for that doggy position!
Old 09-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
estiago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Scarlett from Club Friday

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=978005

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty and mature looks gave her more charisma tbh

Body: 9/10 can’t say petite can’t say fat. Just the right body i feel. All naturals is a plus

Boobs: 7/10 very sensitive, nipples ok size not too big, boobs lovers can take note

Painting: 9/10 catbathing her inner thigh before devouring her pussy make her squirming, good response

Bbbj: 9/10 she is A+ here. Very deep and has that choking sounds and feels makes me feel like a king

Fj: 9/10 high performance. Can work hard and pump hard too, up to you how you want it

Gfe: 9/10 took good care of my needs. Offered me water after the session also

Truly a gem and she said she's going back soon, if you still debating who to bonk next, book her instead
Old 09-04-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apparently she heading to HK and then to JPN so we probably won’t see her for a while…

Her pink tits and pink cunt! Of cos that ass of hers… itz a wondefully feeling shen she sits on your face LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by throatlover View Post
Belated FR for DarDar (FoxyThai), Sunday 7th April

Have previously visited Jade from the same stable before, so booking was seamless and fuss-free.

As an assman, I knew I just had to book her after seeing so many reviews about her ample assets especially in the back.

Appearance: 9/10
Meaty and curvy, just how I like it, those who like xmm and skinny bodies should find other girls.

Ass: 11/10
I just had to give a separate rating for her ass. Even in the shower, I couldn't resist fondling and playing around with it. Fired my shots once I got her into doggy style, seeing her asscheeks rippling after every thrust.

BBBJ: 9/10
Although I didn't book her for this, she definitely knows what she was doing here. DT, face-fucking, rhythmic moaning while my brother was deep inside her throat, the whole package! Could have shot in her mouth but wanted to release in doggy style.

FJ: 10/10
Won't go into detail, but the highlight is definitely her doggy style as previously mentioned. Pumped her hard and fast after seeing such a peachy view in front of me, even made her queef during my final few thrusts which sent me over the edge even faster.

Final thoughts:
DarDar is definitely a hardworker, and will RTF if she comes back to our shores next time just for that doggy position!
Old 09-04-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bailey (GMC)

OKT: My new recent go to. Super fast responses with fantastic follow-up service. I mentioned that the toilet drain was a little choked and he immediately got his girls to check on it and sent photos back to me.

Location: Walk up apartment in the eastern part of SG that was newly renovated and brightly lit. Only gripe would be the mattress in the room being simply too soft to fuck on.

Looks: Cute girl-next-door vibes. Exudes charm with her smile and voice. Has a few small tattoos sprinkled over her body but nothing too over the top.

Body: Petite and though not packing much in front and at the back (which suits her appearance well if you ask me), has a slender and lithe body that looks amazing especially when she arches her back.

BBBJ: Started with a cat bath on boh nips before working her way down. Honestly can’t remember much of it as the FJ was way better.

FJ: Her petite body frame makes it a breeze going through a range of positions. She seems open to some rough play especially when things heat up, as she brought my hands over her nipples and got me to squeeze hard on them as she neared her climax. The standout moment for the session was fucking while we were both standing, with me pulling her head backwards and locking eyes with her from above and frantically stuffing her from behind. The sheer pleasure of her tightened pussy (oh and did i mention she has lips that grip) and the sight of her O-face was something i still can’t put out of my head one week later.

GFE: Through the roof. Bailey’s an extremely vivacious girl who instantly wins your smile at first sight with her demeanour. Got to admit the part where she lay her head on my lap and snuggled against my thigh post sex really KCed me a bit lol.
Old 09-04-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
popeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for RollyPolly (Mary)

FR long due. Finally found the time. Booked Mary last week. I am always attracted to slim girls. Wanted to try Peach at first by no slots. So bro recommend me Mary. I was not disappointed at all. Slim, nice boobs, apple face and smooth skin. Overall service is high GFE and tries her best to make me happy.

Thanks to RollyPolly Bro.

Last edited by popeye; 09-04-2024 at 12:05 PM. Reason: add image
Old 09-04-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy View Post
Just had some happy time and sharing my experience..

Kimchi / Galaxy

WOAH.. is the right word to describe her twin orbs.. her boobs cant be contained in one hand.. really fun time playing with them

went with mish first and was well rewarded with her moans.. then got rested before doing round 2.. did cowgal and the view of her swaying boobs is hypnotizing.. switched to doggy and finished... had a enjoyable time.. she has some curves so syt seekers can skip. but boob lovers will hv a great time.

thanks to operator for the arrangements! 🙏🙏
Agree with you bro. her boobs highly recommend for boobs lover. treat her well and she will give you her most slutty react.
Old 09-04-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Playboy88

Rtf Patsy. Had a very shiok and enjoyable session. All natural body with good gfe. Using Okt requested template this time.

PHOTO: 8/10. Similar to photos, person in the video is her.
BODY: 9/10. All natural with ample boobs to fondle and suck. Good height and slim body
BOOBS: 8/10. Big natural B
FRENCH: yes. Non-stop
BBBJ: 8/10. Sensual and good duration
FJ: 10/10. Gfe feel over the top. Accommodating and engaging. Super shiok. KCed liao.
GFE: 10/10

Overall Service: 9/10

🐰Others Remarks: pretty and friendly with great gfe and service. Rtf material
Old 09-04-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zoey - Lust365

Looks: 9/10 You know its her from looking at her photos. Chio and sexy.

Boobs: 10/10 E cup, super big and looks good on her frame.

GFE: 10/10 Always asking what you want , very eager to please. Hear liao also shiok

Frenching: 9/10 Once you start she will comply, grab and stroke. Like gf la , slowly progress.

BJ: 9/10 Very intense. The eye contact power. I think she is really good at switching speed when sucking cock while giving you foxy eyes at the same time. Okay to deepthroat.

FJ: 10/10 Very enthu wet rider ! Not mechanical at all , hardworking plus pro in adding sexy dirty talk to enhance the mood. She will grind and grind and grind the shit out of you, pull your hand up to touch her boobs and nips. No need KY. Change positions before ending with her riding me again. Good for bros who like to feel serviced.

Overall: 9.5/10 Friendly with a smiley face, very attentive and accomodating
Old 09-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 11
acerboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacerboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haruka Club Friday
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=980490

Looks -sweet looking with little bit Thai tanned. Pretty and always smile.
Body - nice figure & soft boobs with pink nips. Not to be missed by natural boobs lovers. Not slim kind. Perfect ass and butt is round and i like to gently slap it.
BBBJ-occassional DT and she lick my balls. Fast and good licking and sucking skills.
FJ- Quite tight pussy. Accomodating, tight and moans well. When i pump her in missioanry and close to cum, she grab my face and give french, shiok ma

Overall it was a good experience, maybe will RFT.

Old 09-04-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
skaterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t...ghlight=selina

Selina - Seduction

Looks:
9/10 very much like her photos. Very seductive cfm face.

Boobs:
9/10 E cup, nice nipples. Very fun to suck and hear her moans. Boobs suckers will love this part

Body:
9/10 voluptuous body as advertised, 100% sex body.

BBBJ:
9/10 Alot of tongue action , kiss and lick balls until I cannot. She will take the load like a champ top! Super shiok.

FJ:
9/10 Good stamina. No complaints from her for changing positions. Loud moans, she seems to like it abit rough. So I switched to doggy and thrust even harder. Can feel her getting wetter when you bang her hard. Flexible body , she will turn over and maintain eye contact.

GFE:
9/10 super good with her lusty moans. Speaks basic english plus very service oriented. Will RTF if got vit M
Old 09-04-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Penny ( Foxy )
Looks : 7/10 ( Thai Chinese look )
Body : 6/10 ( chubby, one mans meat is another mans poison )
Boobs : 400cc man made
Catbath : N/A
Bbbj : 8/10 ( not afraid to go deep and will not forget about your balls as well )
FJ : 7/10 ( Responsive, willing to change position. Best position is doggy )
RTF : KIV want to try other girls first
Old 09-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
decige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a sexssion earlier with risa
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=980293

Looks:
sexy and seductive:

Body:
nice figure, sexy body nice curves.

Boobs:
nice round E cup boobs.

Bbbj:
sloppy and smooth. Very skillful.

Fj:
sibei shiok, feel tight and very experienced in every position.

Gfe:
polite and friendly
Old 09-04-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

up you back with some of my humble points. you wrote a pretty good FR for a new account, and all said is quite true for Hermes, she is one of the sweetest and chiobu in current batch, though her body may not be favored for slim lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnewcomer View Post
seems like i kena zap from 30 points to -4 because of this FR (maybe competitor stable?)

anyway nothing to lose la, if you believe go for it, if not happy chionging all!

(if you did go because of my FR pls consider upping back again, thanks!)
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 09-04-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 10
calmness deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycalmness deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For Tennis CF

OKT: friendly, responsive and clear instruction.

Look: 9/10 Sweet looking and pretty. I find her sweeter and prettier when she smile.

Body: 8.5/10 super hot body like those Malay girl you met at beach club with natural C cups

Bbbj: 9/10 Great suction, lick ball, shaft and dt to base type. Wet and sloppy. Couldn't want more from her

Frenching: 8/10 allowed and some tongue fighting

Painting: 10/10 trim and odorless, I like her expression

Fj: 9.5/10 She had good stamina and very accomodating to all position. Got the sex drive, more wetter when I pump her harder. When about to cum, I pull out and signal her be in position and shot my hot cum on her face.

Overall: Really a horny gem. Treat her well and I'm quite sure she will reciprocate.

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=979603
Old 09-04-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
YeojongII is Cool - loads of Potential

Paris - Silkstockings

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=paris

Okt: smooth transaction
Damage: 150/ 45 / 1

Looks: 9 cfm looks

Body: 9 hot body

Boobs: 10 solid big boobies.D size

Services:
Frenching: 9 she can kiss well with tongue. Just by kissing I can tell what is awaiting for me

Bbbj: 9 soft kind of suctions to medium intensity. Love that she payed attention to both my bro and balls.

Fj: 9.5 can tell she is experienced as she is confident and took initiative to climb on me for a good riding session.

GFE: her gf experience also good and can tell she is enjoying as well as she likes to smile and cuddle. Will definitely rtf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1