The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up India - the worst country on earth

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://www.thetoptens.com/most-hated...dia-442535.asp

1) Dirtiest People in the dirtiest nation. If there was a ranking of dirtiest nations, India would take spots from 1 to 10. Visit the nation for proof. Enough said.

2) Most Bureaucratic Nation and also one of the most corrupt.
Try starting up any Businesses there. Good luck with all the bribes you will have to pay and the zillions amount of paperwork to be filled out to get even the simplest permit. Their 'officials' are barely literate and are incapable of even correctly filling out the forms that they themselves mandate. From education to government jobs, nothing is based on genuine merit and achievement but on nepotism and paying bribes.

3) Idiotic people. Low intelligence. Out of a billion people at the most 10, 000 are actually intelligent. These are the ones who make headlines around the world and convey the wrong impression that the rest of the country harbors geniuses. The education system is designed for rote learning. Most of the so called educated cannot come up with an original thought.

No intelligent innovation from this country. The art work is stunted as are the most of their artists.

Their scientists are for the most part not creating anything outstanding. Just holding academic positions for namesake. Even their Space Research Organization is still behind the 60's achievements of the Russians, despite importing all their knowledge and equipment from those Commies.

Their so called 'Intellectuals' are mostly hardcore leftist. Not a surprise because that is what those in the West, who are referred to with the same title, also tend to be. Although it is disastrous enough to be affected by Marxists thinking, what makes it worse is that Indian Intellectuals are actually pathetic mimickers of their Western counterparts. Nothing new in their thoughts to set them apart.

And their movies. Bollywood. Case closed.
thumbs upthumbs down

+36India is a indeed a rich country. I LOVE India for its beautiful nature.

-6Indians are filthy, uncivilized and barbaric people. Every time your hear news about India it is constantly about rapes that occur daily in the most painful ways, terrorists acts and kidnappings. Additionally, India has one of the worst infrastructures, people, pollution, littering... The list can go on forever. Shame on India for calling itself a 2nd world nation because clearly it is full of slums and poverty. No racism attended but India is full of unrealistic and stupid religions that worship cows and monkeys with an addition of Muslims and hairy Sikhs. Not to mention the fact the government is letting these low-life people in to our countries, eventually ruining our countries. India is full of bull that should not be allowed to spread their bull among us, nothing in India is worth our while. At the end of the day, there education is traditional and old, child abuse and sex trafficking is one of the highest, rape in horrendous ways occur, terrorism is also very high, full of filthy people and kidnapping. Honestly why would you want to visit a country like that; from what I know even the high class people including Bollywood stars live outside of this filth know as India. Now this is none of my business and would like to end in a positive note knowing that I am a happy white man living in Canada which sadly is also being populated with these filthy being known as "Indians", well I hate all Arabs also. Remember this is my opinion, freedom of speech, in this case racism in Canada is allowed as long it is not in the persons face.

Most disgusting and racist people I have come across. I was eventually removed from my accommodation because they had traveled thousands of miles to my country but couldn't tolerate anyone but their own kind in what became 'they'd house. I was subjected to racist arrogant diatribe, constant noise, hideous smelly cooking which permeated the whole house, threats, lies, physical attacks, broken windows and lies to authorities about things they did that they attributed to me. When I finally retaliated in a small way I ended up on charges since they lagged me to police. They had no problem whatsoever in attacking me as a group of at least four onto one on numerous occasions. Somehow their punches left no bruises. They would laugh about this and their ability to lie to all and yet somehow gain sympathy. My advice: have NOTHING to do with them. So many dumb women in this country want to date them because they are foreign and they like to dress up and look pretty. I know they will regret it in time, it pains me that people could be ignorant about them. They smile and act all nice but their motives are selfish, greedy, and pathetic. They are all about money, power and being number one. Whilst they aren't they hate it and cry foul about the racist country they came to. They always fail to see they bring about their own doom. SO much more I could say. They make me want to vomit.

+24They only think of themselves and are inconsiderate to the others around them. Whatever they do is acceptable and whatever the others do isn't. They also have a sense of superiority over everyone for some odd reason. I shouldn't be making judgements from a few minor groups of people but I seriously have to say, that I hate Indians with a strong passion.

-4Cunning, Scheming, Selfish, Arrogant, Dishonest, Thieving, Shirkers, Herd Mentality, Discriminatory, Rude and Impolite. Which group of people in the world can be described so perfectly with these adjectives except the Indians? I am from the northeast India living in the capital since 1983 and since junior level school days in 1975. I live among them for decades and have seen them at close angles for decades. I know them more than they know themselves. They think too much of themselves without realizing how dumb and dishonest they are. They are immoral in unprinciple group of people whose habit is to lick the boots of people whom they look up to and kick anyone who cannot fight them back. That is the reason why Kashmir, northeast India and tribal states in central India are muffled and murdered silently. Indians are the most beastly people on earth and they will receive their reward from the universal principle of justice. Neither Modi nor Rahul can save them or their make-believe economic growth can save them. It is only a matter of time. Western Imperialism/ colonialism are hated as an economic system at a very broad level. The wretchedness of Indians pertains to their horrendous individual traits and characteristics. They are the silent killers of the world. Only China can teach them a lesson of life for the second time.

+29India india india india
+28I love india.
Its an beauty.
+23But India will be the best country if India was not invaded by any other countries.
+24It's an okay place but my facebook account was hacked by an Indian. GRR! He used my account as a puppet! They are evil!
+9Disgusting corrupted, filthy rapists, pedophiles, outrageous religious rituals, even the law are a bunch of rapist asses. It is full of filthy sick minded uneducated people. Way to many brutal rapes even of the youngest children. Incest. Men rape women whether they're accompanied by a male or not even if they're with family no girl/women/child is safe in this vile country.

Oh and I am a Indian saying this. I am sickened by this country. All the politicians need to be shot. The police are pathetic e useless filth as well.

+19Total hypocrisy... Poverty, corruption, we are always great mentality poor infrastructure no civic sense
+21India is a great country.
+18Ignorant, obnoxious and arrogant. They think the world is made up of India only.
+15Most people have never been to India.

Guinness ran an advertising campaign which went along the lines of:

"I don't like Guinness, which is why I have never tried it... "
+11Indians are selfish, arrogant and not smart. I was on the road the other day in Toronto, they were chasing the ambulance and firetrucks that were on route to an accident! No other race did this, not Asians, Whites or Blacks! Only Indians! I could not believe my eyes. This says a lot about how selfish Indians are.

+15India is one of the worst and dirtiest countries in the world. Corruption is in thousand crores. Government is rich but public is very poor. Lot of people still sleep on the roads in big cities. Poor planning I must say for the public.

+12Yes India have a lot of intelligent people. It's not surprising that out of 120 million, there are so many talented people. They also love their country more than anything, which we should learn. But they are the most selfish and cunning country.

+11Indians over confident and idiots nothing of their own just copying west..from bed time stories to bollywood movies everything copied, they even don speak their own native language to their children... How any one so ashamed of their own, can be called good

+3Of all the cultures I have to deal with, India strikes me as the most unintelligent. They are the only people I know who, over the phone, will interrupt themselves while speaking. Even if they appear to speak English well, they don't seem to comprehend basic common sense. No other culture on the phone gives me this kind of difficulty. Its not a genetic issue. I'm sure they are quite capable of great things, but their cultural upbringing makes them look really "stupid".

thumbs upthumbs down

Demanding, corrupt, selfish, rude, smelly, conniving, dishonest, sexist, racist, think too highly of themselves. Outright discriminating in all possible ways.

I honestly do not understand why so many Indians think that their English is good. I mean, your accent is bad and difficult to understand and you say that my English is bad?

So many horrible ones come to my country every single day and act like they are the bosses and we owe them our lives. The best thing is they are always saying that things are better in India. Well, things will be better here without you guys!
thumbs upthumbs down

+2They are the most filthiest and the most dirtiest country in the world! What to expect? It's people does not even have an inch of knowledge for the word "hygiene". They don't take bath and the that curry thing just aggravates their normal stinking smell! They really eat curry.. Curry in the morning curry in the afternoon and curry in the evening! The are like the living and walking curry people.
thumbs upthumbs down

I think India world's most disgusting country. There are people most corrupt, not trust able, dirty with negative attitude. Food are disgusting. Infrastructural are not good. Here People are very lazy.

Suppose that You document are lost, you going to find document their department. They'll never help you.

If you want a help by Police officer, they talk very arrogantly.

I hate this country. This country destroy your future. I don't think your ranking is right.
thumbs upthumbs down

+1I just hate this country for its aggressive mind. No doubt it's a beautiful country. But it looks down upon others. I think the Indians are over proud of themselves & so they are fool in my opinion.

India always keeps a aggressive mind against its neighbor countries. Besides, there's no security for women if they are alone in India.
The culture of India is apparently rich but it's too dirty.

I think, the democracy of India is for one side of the country. I don't understand why the country keeps such stupid mind. Their democracy is nothing but a eyewash. Exactly India is too stupid & a rubbish country.

There're also so many reasons why I hate India. I think India should be ranked after Israel in the list of most hated countries. I hate these two countries MOST for their aggressive mind & dirty behavior towards others.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1