The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 03-05-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5193 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheryl lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Will get to upping Ur points.... apparently too many in `1 day
Noted, sir... hope to see more of her being a married MILF whom we had been following when she made headlines when breast-feeding her cihld openly "immodestly" on the MRT train according to the standards of the past then ...!!
Old 04-05-2024, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=mixmasternrv;23297581]upped some humble points to u.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jazzpop500;23301363]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
upped some humble points to u.
Returned humble pts
Old 04-05-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 21
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had the privilege of seeing this milf at ABC market a few days ago.
She was wearing a white very tight top and very obviously not wearing bra, can see the shape of her nipples and areolas through the top.

too bad was with my family, otherwise would've gone up and spoken to her.
She even walked passed me and i had a small whiff of her, scent.

not a bad scent.

i can see why people are so into her now.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Had the privilege of seeing this milf at ABC market a few days ago.
She was wearing a white very tight top and very obviously not wearing bra, can see the shape of her nipples and areolas through the top.

too bad was with my family, otherwise would've gone up and spoken to her.
She even walked passed me and i had a small whiff of her, scent.

not a bad scent.

i can see why people are so into her now.
Haha, hopefully maybe some people here do end up bonking her
Old 06-05-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If only she is as wild as cheryl lai… 🤪
Old 06-05-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakshak View Post
If only she is as wild as cheryl lai… 🤪
Haha. If they both combine for orgy. Quite shiok….
Old 09-05-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!

Last time dont wear bra, now not wearing pants and underwear. She doing bolder thrist traps despite her children on instagram and following her haha
Old 09-05-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Johnlost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

She badly need the financial also. Hope she is ready to gt more cocks
Old 10-05-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aionang View Post

Last time dont wear bra, now not wearing pants and underwear. She doing bolder thrist traps despite her children on instagram and following her haha

Power bro. She is so daring!!!!
Old 10-05-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15954 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aionang View Post

She certainly looks hot.
Thanks for sharing; added some juice to your reps.
Old 11-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

finally bump to her today and she is wearing bra. how lucky am i. sighs
Old 11-05-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15954 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
finally bump to her today and she is wearing bra. how lucky am i. sighs
Front or back?
Anyway here’s some juices for the weekend.
Old 12-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 13
Tehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to behold

Old 12-05-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 13
Tehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to beholdTehneh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehneh View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1