The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
athrunzala86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
there is, just not as many as insanity. not that many and lookwise, mainly for westerners. i hardly see any asians in the club during my 2 visit last month.

number of FL and customers are alot lesser compared to pre covid if you have been there before C19 on a weekend. plenty of space to walk around.

if you plan to go Levels to look for FL, just hang out at the smoking area(open area) that's where most of the FL camp to look for customers. there are some inside the club as well, easy to spot when they're trying to make eye contact to anyone who walks past.
Thanks for tips bro! Maybe will drop by and see see.. how about mixx discotheque or something like that? Anyone got any advice? Lol having a dilemma now lol
Old 15-03-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by papanapa View Post
ah the skill of looking out for eye contact
Just go out to the open area and head towards the bar counter. with back against the bar counter and facing the dj console, you can slowly check out all the girls waiting for someone to pick up. this posture also tells them you're hunting haha.
I usually do that while having a smoke outside (can't smoke inside) and girls will smile back at you when you look at their direction. 2 came up to me to make small talk asking whether i want companionship. 1 was a russian
Old 15-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by athrunzala86 View Post
Thanks for tips bro! Maybe will drop by and see see.. how about mixx discotheque or something like that? Anyone got any advice? Lol having a dilemma now lol
mixx discotheque, dont go there before 12:30-1 am, that place is an after party club. during the weekdays its even worse.

been there 3 times. but my last visit was a bad... went there at 11.30 pm thinking it should be a good time to go. opened a bottle and went in...man it was empty except for 5 customers and a couple of FL..stayed a while and the dancers and waitresses said that ppl only go in after 12 or something....straight kept the bottle (Wasted all the mixers etc) and went straight to Level club...around 1.30am, took a cab back to mixx and its still darn quiet...

IMO you will have a better time at Level Club than mixx in terms of environment but if you wanna party till late 330am -4 ++ then you'll have to go Mixx, Levels Club they close abit past 2 am
Old 15-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Doll House delivers

DH might have been slow out of the gate but now it's giving its competition a run for their money.

I had dropped by here last year but was disappointed by the cast and never returned.

It was packed during happy hour, so I had to sit by the stage. Looking up, I was shocked. Not only were there cute SYTs dancing there now, they were flashing their birthday suits!

The one that absolutely floored me was #2 . She's easy to spot cause of her pixie hairstyle. I'm at a loss on how to describe her except that she looks like something out of a manga.

There's also #24. She's a little different as she's completely covered by a bikini. She came over and danced in front of me a couple times but never responded to my stares. She did exchange some words with #2 , though.

A guy next to me was having a blast rabba-rabbaing some of the nudies.
Old 15-03-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Cheong "FR" 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The original Huai Khwang junction vibe totally gone!

By the way now Huai Khwang junction has a Texas Chicken outlet 555.

Last night went jalan jalan along Sukhumvit road.
Mostly old farangs.

KNN these days many idiot non mongering tourists sightseeing at Soi Cowboy jamming up the path!

Nana Plaza area quite crowded.
Nana Hotel carpark FLs cannot make it.

Soi Holland and Soi Alibaba still around but now have one new Soi Yeendia!

Passed by Thermae cafe which seemed busy.
Did not went in though.

Best part is never get molested by ladyboys when walking along the road.
Only one chio ladyboy winked at me with his mask on!

As for Soapy MPs Poseidon, Alaina, Maria, Emmanuelle, Little Duck, etc. are open.
Seems like Copa Cabana re-opening as major renovations are ongoing.
Watana Hotel is still around but no longer happening like the old days.

Thai people really scared tio covid as 9/10 persons will wear a mask.
Only foreigners boh chup.

Sorry guys no humsup FRs from me as Bangkok has become too expensive to cheong for me 555.
haha yes i saw the texas chicken!

i also walked soi cowboy didnt see any girl that catch my attention, so i also become one of the tourists walking inside but never go in the bar / pub jamming up the place lol. i did see a few of the joints there not much customer even though alot tourists walking

end up only chill at huai khwang drink and eat with my friends

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 15-03-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
athrunzala86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
mixx discotheque, dont go there before 12:30-1 am, that place is an after party club. during the weekdays its even worse.

been there 3 times. but my last visit was a bad... went there at 11.30 pm thinking it should be a good time to go. opened a bottle and went in...man it was empty except for 5 customers and a couple of FL..stayed a while and the dancers and waitresses said that ppl only go in after 12 or something....straight kept the bottle (Wasted all the mixers etc) and went straight to Level club...around 1.30am, took a cab back to mixx and its still darn quiet...

IMO you will have a better time at Level Club than mixx in terms of environment but if you wanna party till late 330am -4 ++ then you'll have to go Mixx, Levels Club they close abit past 2 am
Alright! Will keep this in mind.. thanks for your info.. it helps with my planning
Old 15-03-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
Is it safe to travel during parliament dissolution? Solo traveler to Bkk next week, appreciate any advice from vets here 🙏
Yes, it is safe for tourists.
Old 15-03-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
Is it safe to travel during parliament dissolution? Solo traveler to Bkk next week, appreciate any advice from vets here 🙏

“Thailand’s House of Representatives will be dissolved on March 20, Minister of the Thai Prime Minister’s Office Thanakorn Wangboonkongchana said on March 14”
Unquote

Link to article:
https://en.vietnamplus.vn/thailands-...led/249838.vnp
Did not know this year they got election. It should be safe unless got protest lor

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-03-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First evening in bkk since long.
Walked soi 4 (nana);
Found a slender tanzanian gal, pretty face about mid 20s, small Bs with nice nips poking thru the dress and agreed 1K to my nearby room for BBJ.
Been here 2 weeks...( saw passport);

Stripped back to god's clothing before i did, then after i was ready went at it but when i started to finger her, lost the plot & laid back on bed LOL.

got the hint, told her "500 more?", she said ok, and i mounted her.

3 poz over next 15 mins, then, tho i can usually go way longer, i had to shoot...

There are gems around...

( i am aware some asian guys have a ^thing^ against dark skin..too bad, this is for the rest who like..)

Soi 4 has many thai LB, many old fugly or young fugly thai real gal, plus a few young, newly arrived country gals, but you need to hunt...

Plus the Afrique ladies

Happy hunting!
Old 16-03-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaschicken View Post
haha yes i saw the texas chicken!

i also walked soi cowboy didnt see any girl that catch my attention, so i also become one of the tourists walking inside but never go in the bar / pub jamming up the place lol. i did see a few of the joints there not much customer even though alot tourists walking

end up only chill at huai khwang drink and eat with my friends
555 glad you enjoyed yourself!

The BKK cheong scene is absolutely rubbish these days.
Expensive, service and quality drop.
Like you I enjoy eating and drinking more.
Ate my favourite duck noodles at Huai Khwang market.

As mentioned before I didn't even bonk in my recent Jan 2023 trip.
Old 16-03-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Typing this FR down for memory keepsake, and looking for interested bros who want to chiong outside of BKK (Issan, etc. Nakhon Ratchasima, Khon Kaen, Udon Thani)

Did around 10+ days in Thailand this trip, was a solo trip.

Girl 1. Went to a soapy at pattaya, as I just landed and had a date that night (see next FR on girl 2). Went to honey sabai, there was a lady for 4.2k. Quite flat, but very pretty, Chinese looking , look like influencer Kimora..ahah. I have my weaknesses.

Girl 2.
Same day as girl 1, met her about 2 hours after soapy. I met her at a club previously from my previous trips, met for dinner at a really nice seaside restaurant in pattaya, then back to my place. Huge tits, 21 year old, very thai but fair looking from Korat. Non commercial. This happened at pattaya, and I left for Krungthep the day after.

Girl 3.
30 year old secretary, with great tits. Banged her on my previous trip and couldn't get enough. She spent the night with me when I returned to Bangkok. Did 4 times that night.. she's non sticky and very open/casual about it.. Non commercial. We're still in touch.

Girl 4.
22 year old in-house counsel working in BKK. Met from previous trip via dating app. She came over, she gained a lot of weight from when I last saw her, but she's very fair and had huge tits. Did around 3-4 times. Not in contact anymore, not very keen to see her again.. Non commercial.

Girl 5.
Didn't get to bang this one, I met her on the streets and she smiled at me, I brushed it off initially but a few minutes later we bumped into each other again and she smiled again, so we exchanged contact. Born in 1998, works in the Bangkok military. Can't really speak English, but she looks so hot in her uniform on IG. I asked her out, we went to a really nice restaurant, kissed, but I think I fucked up or my thai is not good enough and went home single that night.. we're still in contact so will see how it goes. Non commercial.

Girl 6
My first ever ST from Saphan Kwai, but she was super cute and so asked to meet her again. The second meet had much more GFE, and it was a good night. Met up, went to a bar, drinks, and it was just really nice seeing her. She wasn't pushy or anything, and we headed back to my place. Did her thrice that night, tipped her 2.5k. Issan girl, very pretty and perhaps the reason why I started learning thai lol.

Girl 7
Tried out butterfly massage, walked in without reservation and chose jaja. super slim body, nice tits, one shot. Commercial. Not much ladies to be honest via walking in.

By this time I got pretty demotivated and maybe tired so for the rest of the days I just took it super chill, met up with some friends here and there and had non horny nights haha. On reflection, there's so much to do in BKK, including sapoo, tons of girls to meet, agogos, and the non commercial drinking places with hot/gorgeous girls.. just not enough time/energy.

Looking for bros who can speak a little bit of thai, OR who are interested in going to areas outside BKK to chiong, who don't really care about commercial or otherwise (Isaan or otherwise to chiong).
Old 16-03-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
xlsgfx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be headed to pattaya and bkk for few days during good friday week.

prefer to visit mp as i don't drink. any bros willing to share any recommendations?
Old 17-03-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes Pracha Rat Bamphen road really OMG.
Become the new Chinatown.

I wonder how many tiongs bought IDEO, RHYTHM or LIFE condo units over there?
If they fire sale maybe can buy one for permanent vacation home 555.
good idea. never stay can rent out. if holiday and vacant can ownself stay

Essence to good health is laughter and happiness and everything in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for your health.

But everyday have sex is good.
Old 17-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No other new places where the quality is better.
Most are in Ratchada.
Next best alternative are the Param 9 Soapy MPs.
param 9 i never got he soapy there. got any recommendation ?
Old 17-03-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did a circuit of patpong yesterday.
Brief report;

Market itself: way less than before in terms of sellers, but same old mainly fake crap being sold to the less sophisticated types

Bars....didnt hit the girlie places..but looked into 4....all wearing full bikini, no boobs out; ratio of ladies to punters about 8:1 everywhere. Plus many bars still shuttrred

Radio city...live musik is back, newly reopened, and Derby serving good local & western food is back open.

BJ bars...confirms most of the famous ones closed ..and will remain so.

Upstairs at patpong 1 there remains one...but the women are totally past their sell-by dates, strictly for the blind, drunk or desperate

And THEN!!
69 at patpong1 street level.
Found a spinner ..24yo, small As w pink nips, round arse, bit shorter build but once i got her legs spread on the couch it didnt matter...pumped her in 2/3 poz for a good 15 mins then had to shoot...quite tight puss.

1000baht
Action is at back behind a curtain,
The mama locks door

Then, 3 hours later felt horny still so went back for round 2. No hesitation, curtain drawn, kit off, legs spread...this time had 2 guys drinking at the bar but music covers most sounds....ummm...maybe
This time banged her hard then finished off cim

1000bt

The other women here are not doable except by desperados

And the ladies seem to come n go via the mama's network, mine had been bkk only 3 days.

So hit and miss.
But if in the area worth a look
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1