The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

HappyNewYear2024
Old 24-03-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold

Power! Review. Up your reputation

WhatsApp +85267414132
Old 25-03-2024, 04:43 AM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO ❤️ 😍
Old 25-03-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
HennesyXO ❤️ 😍
need to take selfie and show clothing then can go?
Old 25-03-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster (A)

Happiness starts Weekly Here
Old 25-03-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleh View Post
FR on service queen Niu Niu.

face : 7/10 clean and demure type. will not reject.
body : petite with slim waist and tone.. and she have a round and perky arse... yummy.
boobs : enhance C but her nipples are nice and very attractive. shiok to latch on and suck..
maasage : she can do proper massage if you request.. not piano.. but i am not there for massage.
service : now.. this is where she shines.. from the moment i enter.. i am treated like a king.. undress for me.. top to bottom. teasing me head to toe.. prep the shower and invited me in.. shower and seduce me neck to toe in the shower. i am already hard from all her teasing and rubbing in the cubicle.. then.. she vaccum clean my shaft into her mouth.. going deep into her troat.. she is all out to really pleased you. finally.. done her deed and we stepped out with her holding my hand and reminding me of the steps. dried me then here started rd 2 on the bed.. Wow.. it was hot passionate and wild.. and really.. she is tight and wet!!! then her looks started to glow on you as u see her enjoying every sex positions and moaning loud!!! keeps me going till we climax. ohhh... really one of the best in service for a long long time. hence like brudders here claims.. her service level is really out of the scale.. easily 12 to 13 out of the 10.

kuddos to bringing such gem to our shore.

enjoy bonking bros..
Power! Really shiok readying PowerBoy69 Review. Up your reputation

WhatsApp +85267414132

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
Yesterday was her 9th day in Singapore!
Just had niuniu last evening.
My advice is better catch her before her appointment book fills up!

Joey was very high standard in service and looks. Niu Niu doesn’t lose out at all,
in fact her GFE I would say is higher but again this is individual taste and experience.

My foreplay action started while she was undressing me, readying me for the bath. Her tongue is slippery and smooth and very skillful. In the bath, action continued while she cleaned my body, at one point she was even giving AR fm behind/under. But mostly the tongue action was centered on my nips and small head..

Dried and foreplay continued on the bed I lay down first, then she lay down and I played with her body. From her expression can see she really likes to be played. then 69, then turned around again and more bbbj/AR and before I know it, it was already 35 mins, and I started thinking, oh man can my lil bro last during FJ after such an intense and long foreplay which 60% is BBBJ.

At that point got capped, and cowgirl and she was really into it, grinding and moaning. It was so hot! Moved to sitting position and that deep penetration + looking into each others eyes + dfk got me.. had an intense explosion!

Face : at 1st glance simple looking 6. But the more u see her she turns to an 8
Boob : 8. enhanced C, but still nice to grab, responsive nipples
Body : 9. she has a solid tight body with perky ass
BBBJ : 10. This was really intense for me. A lot of sucking and tongue pattern
AR : 9. Got tongue fucked at one point
FJ : 9. Although only managed 2 positions, it’s was high quality.

After everything was over, there was still time, so still naked she started massaging my legs.. eh she has massaging skills! Very relaxing and started chatting, really feels like a session with your new girlfriend. Small things like stroking her while we chatted and she massaging u, her smiles when bathing u like she really enjoys it, the small kisses here and there thoughout…

GFE : 11
RTF : yes, to enjoy a longer FJ session cause yest was way too short haha!
Old 25-03-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster (A)

Super Niu Niu

Brief FR on Niu Niu. She's good, pretty. Nice slim body very althletic body. Nice labia pussy. Tight and good GFE. nice height can french and kiss. Use hot water in mouth to give you a good bbj. Can PAINT ane allow you to suck her nice eraser nipples.
Old 27-03-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster (A)

super babe ❤️
Old 27-03-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
alan1818 is Cool - loads of Potential

not good with writing fr but can only say niu niu very good service

tks alot bro WhatsApp+8526741 4132
Old 27-03-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can confirm location? PM ?
Old 27-03-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 0
AprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAprillaRSV is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sexy sexy sexy

Last edited by AprillaRSV; 27-03-2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old 27-03-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster (A)

NiuNiu NiuNiu
Old 27-03-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Can confirm location? PM ?
WhatsApp +852 6741 4132
Old 27-03-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster (A)

power ride with niu niu
Old 28-03-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cyeung8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Niuniu for the 3rd time already. The guys have explained and described almost what I experienced similarly. But just to reiterate… GFE is over the roof man. The look into your eyes while fucking, the loud moans, the GFE kissing, licking and sucking in the shower stall, her cumming and moaning when you slam her hard (piak piak standard, probably some bros can hear beside me .. hehe) all styles you can imagine. She meets all my requirements and even exceed especially in GFE and actions, but have to be careful not to kanna KC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1