The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Many of you folks have been asking to open a thread for TT (83095966). So here it is! WhatsApp directly for details and booking.

Looks: Kawaii SYT. looks 22-24 years old
Body: Petite type, smooth skin and fully shaved. Yep, even down there.
Boobs: All natural soft C cups
BBBJ: Top notch. You can’t expect less from MM’s cousin
GFE: Super high GFE, you will want more of her. Especially when she calls you 老公 or 姐夫
Playability: Max at 11/10. She will satisfy most of your fantasies, just don’t go overboard and spoil the experience. Respect goes both ways.

Those who want to experience AV-style tarma with her cousin, feel free to text her directly.
Old 23-02-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HunterSignal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Was feeling it and decided to try TT or MM for the first time. Texted TT in the morning and she reply with a slot in the noon. Fast hand confirm. Reach location and given instruction to place. Enter room and everything seems alright till now. Friendly greetings etc etc. Saw MM siting in the living room back facing while going in. Ask to shower alone and I thought is this going to be a landmine? Boy IÂ’m so wrong after I shower and enter the room

I was in the room and suddenly TT start to jump on me. DFK, catbath, teasing. While doing all that, ask what package I would like. And ask if I would like Tarma with MM. never tried Tarma before and I hesitated. Continue to tease me and guarantee me satisfaction for Tarma. Small head took over and say ok, let unlock this achievement of mine, not knowing what going to happen.

Took me to a bigger room. Waited awhile siting on the couch. TT enter the room greet me 姐夫 and says ‘sis is not in, letÂ’s playÂ’. I was like wtf, role playing??? TT starts her PSE action. I totally forgotten MM should be in this with us. But suddenly MM come in and says how could you do thisÂ…Â…. without me. She joins in and things start to get messy, I was totally rape by them. They took full control over me asking me to sit, stand, bend, lay on bed. Says going to punish me for being naughty. All the PSE action and put up a lesbian act for me. I try to take control during this moment but damn, resistance is futile. MM push me on bed and demand me to eat her how she like it to be. While TT crawl up to me and grind her pussy on my dick. TT felt IÂ’m reaching my max and switch to mouth fast and furiously. I raise my white flag to her mouth soon. After that she clean me up with warm water using her mouth while MM is siting on me asking me not to stop. A moment later, she twitch and lie beside me.

While TT move out to wash up, MM was hugging me and I thought this is over. Boy IÂ’m wrong again. MM whisper to me and says not so fast for being naughty to her younger sis. Action starts again with all the PSE action with MM alone this time. She move down to hj me. TT suddenly came in and says 姐夫, how can start all this action without her. She jumps in and damn, I was again rape. Told them IÂ’m a one shot person and they didnÂ’t care. Put in all they have to make me cum. This time in MM mouth. MM clean me up with warm water with her mouth while TT hugging me with her boob in my face. Felt jellies so rested awhile before I head to shower, dress up.

While IÂ’m about to leave, the next lucky bro knock on the door. To avoid us meeting each other, MM pull me into a tiny room beside the door and turn off the light. She then starts to DFK me and rub my crotch. Felt a little shock. She say she suddenly feels excited like having an affair and husband is back and weÂ’re hiding. I laugh. And once coast is clear, I walk down the stair a happy man.

TT- small frame, slim, syt looking with teh voice. Boob natural B or C. Not an expert in this
MM- small frame, slight more meat than TT. But definitely not fat or plump. Boob feels enhance but who cares. Looks early Milf

Personally prefer MM looks more

RTF- hell yea!!! Going try individual next
Hi Guys, just to check,does TT,MM provide FJ ?
The reason I ask is because I had a session with MM and she doesn't offer
Old 23-02-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Many of you folks have been asking to open a thread for TT (83095966). So here it is! WhatsApp directly for details and booking.

GFE: Super high GFE, you will want more of her. Especially when she calls you 老公 or 姐夫
Playability: Max at 11/10. She will satisfy most of your fantasies, just don’t go overboard and spoil the experience. Respect goes both ways.

Those who want to experience AV-style tarma with her cousin, feel free to text her directly.
You guys so lucky after reading all these review.
My session with MM is good, but she didn't squirt leg, like many brother mentioned here
Old 23-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSignal View Post
Hi Guys, just to check,does TT,MM provide FJ ?
The reason I ask is because I had a session with MM and she doesn't offer
Did you ask her and she tells you no? Or you think no as she never offer
Old 23-02-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did you ask her and she tells you no? Or you think no as she never offer
She offered 3 options only :1) Hi 2)BBBJ 3)With AR
Old 23-02-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Try ask her next visit. Might get lucky to allow to go into bonus round.
Old 23-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try ask her next visit. Might get lucky to allow to go into bonus round.
What is the damage for full service
Old 25-02-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:

Old 25-02-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Quetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimension5150 View Post
Booked a tarma with TT and MM. And I gotta say, these ladies are the gold standard. I don't think I'll go find anywhere else to release anymore. Honestly, it was mental. The whole thing was just a steamy, sensory, overload. The whole session was so intense and "hot" it was nuts. It really was PSE standard and I had so much fun. I'll write some details of my session below. Disclaimer: One mans meat is another mans poison, so do exercise some discretion while reading, as this was my experience. Other's experiences may vary from mine.

Location was a bit out of the way. Would be better for people who drive.

The two of them are very cheerful, and are always giggling and chatting with one another. They are dam good at teasing also. TT looks younger, and MM looks older, but she is more experienced. TT GFE super super gao and has a young sweet look whereas MM was more like a hot da jie kind of feeling for me. Even TT asked me to call MM "JieJie".
MM opened the door for me. After I put my stuff down, I went into the room and MM passed me towel. She then brought me to the shower and asked me to shower and left. At this point, I was a bit sian like shower by myself since I read some other FRs got shower together. But I think its because first time and not familiar. So I just proceeded anyways. After shower, she brought me into the room, and MM asked me to wait while she gets ready. Again, I was a bit sian cuz I seat in the room waiting and all that.

But from this point, things got really crazy, and I definitely got my money's worth. Suddenly, TT entered the room naked, and she ran to me and started hugging and giving me DFKs. I was a bit surprised because I never met such aggressive service before. She was also whispering into my ear to call her "JieJie" and to wish her "happy cny jiejie". IT WAS SUCH A TURN ON, my 2IC instantly raise flag. I followed her orders and then she started grabbing my 2IC and caressing my nipples. After that, MM suddenly comes in and run towards me and was fighting TT to DFK me. Man, it was a crazy experience. From here they began giving me BBBJ, both at once, while caressing me at different parts of my bodies. Feeling dam high dam shiok. Then TT proceed to lay on the bed, spread her legs wide open, and asked me to lick her "abalone" while saying she is feeling horny and kept moaning. I cannot tahan already, straight away dive into her clean shaven, odorless, fresh abalone. It was super wet already. As I licked her clit furiously, she suddenly started shaking, and her juices started oozing out and squirt. It was insane man. While licking her abalone, MM was giving me a nice AR from below.

Then MM went on top of TT, and asked me to lick her abalone from below. I obliged, and after about 45 seconds in, she squirt a waterfall out, until the whole bed and floor was wet. I was literally drowning in her squirt juice it was crazy. I was literally choking on her squirt juice hahahahah. Never experienced anything like this before. Next, I lie on the bed with my legs up towards the ceiling. And for the first time in my life, I got r*ped lol. She started to finger me in my no.2 while TT was giving me a BBBJ. On top of that, TT was asking me to lick her tits and DFK with me at the same time. So many things happening my brain was on overload sia. Afterwards I 69 with MM while TT gave me an AR and MM suck my 2IC. MM, squirt again here and it was pouring all over my face hahahah. From here I cannot tahan alrdy, I finally gave in and let it out.

After care was great, they cleaned my 2IC with warm water BBBJ, and TT showered with me afterwards, and even asked me to shower her while she was talking dirty to me. Even after putting my clothes on, on the way out, they kept frenching me until I walked out the door... Impeccable.

Overall, this session was GOLD standard. I will definitely come back again. I liked TT's verbal engagement with me during the session and MM's experience (MM squirts more). They both look great and have overall good figures.
These ladies are a gem. Thank you bro exchange123 for sharing their ctc. Best session ever. Period.

Do up me if this you find this FR useful.

may i know the damage?
Old 27-02-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Had TT over the weekend!
Text her to wear bras and panties with miniskirt..like a office gal

Upon reaching door opened, she was fully dressed like a OL with pink heels!
Heard MM moaning...so as usual play in da living room!
Spread her legs, clothes still on and lick her legs, thighs and her fair pussy!
Wanted to shower, but MM customer is in there!
So I strip naked and we caress there and then!
TT's clothes is still on, took out my new mini wand ( bought in Gland, adult supermarket?!) And message her clit! Just as she was giving me her gooood AR, mum was in the mini kitchen..asking what the hell am I doing?
I replied..u were getting fcuk, so I have to molest your lil cousin!
Once the bro is out from the toilet, I had quick wash to carry on the action!

TT knows what I like, the role play today was boss molesting his secretary!
Lots of raunchy talk ...she said she had already 10 dicks for the day!!! LOL
Her bbbj has improved, always looking at u!
With My mini wand, I don't know how many times she squirted!
I told her to stand up while I wand her clit!
Told her to squirt on me!
Told her to pee on me!
What a obedient slutty secretary!
This slutty secretary has to be punished!
Ass slap! Tits slapped! Cock on her mouth for more punishment!
Wanted to rape her but I think she couldn't due to my size!
Dick rubbing her clit and cum on her!
Her clothes is still on...my sperm is all her stomach and clothes..hahaha

Before I go, slutty TT kiss me and my dick
Told me to kiss her pussy goodbye!
She then pull down her panties and gift to me!

Adding on.. toilet is much more cleaner now. No funny smell!
Old 27-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Had TT over the weekend!
Text her to wear bras and panties with miniskirt..like a office gal

Upon reaching door opened, she was fully dressed like a OL with pink heels!
Heard MM moaning...so as usual play in da living room!
Spread her legs, clothes still on and lick her legs, thighs and her fair pussy!
Wanted to shower, but MM customer is in there!
So I strip naked and we caress there and then!
TT's clothes is still on, took out my new mini wand ( bought in Gland, adult supermarket?!) And message her clit! Just as she was giving me her gooood AR, mum was in the mini kitchen..asking what the hell am I doing?
I replied..u were getting fcuk, so I have to molest your lil cousin!
Once the bro is out from the toilet, I had quick wash to carry on the action!

TT knows what I like, the role play today was boss molesting his secretary!
Lots of raunchy talk ...she said she had already 10 dicks for the day!!! LOL
Her bbbj has improved, always looking at u!
With My mini wand, I don't know how many times she squirted!
I told her to stand up while I wand her clit!
Told her to squirt on me!
Told her to pee on me!
What a obedient slutty secretary!
This slutty secretary has to be punished!
Ass slap! Tits slapped! Cock on her mouth for more punishment!
Wanted to rape her but I think she couldn't due to my size!
Dick rubbing her clit and cum on her!
Her clothes is still on...my sperm is all her stomach and clothes..hahaha

Before I go, slutty TT kiss me and my dick
Told me to kiss her pussy goodbye!
She then pull down her panties and gift to me!

Adding on.. toilet is much more cleaner now. No funny smell!
LoL, I think I had her after you. She opened the door just wearing an apron and no panties.

TT is great fun. A few hours after I left she text me to say she had fun and came many times.
Old 05-03-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Read for contact

Quote:

Old 07-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

Trying to get another booking with TT so she can molest me 😁
Old 07-03-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
hotdog6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotdog6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hahaha when I first visited her I never knew she was a squirter also. 1st session lasted >1hr and machiam she giving me a bath.

*sorry bro misread the chain of message. She also never offered FJ at the start, but midway through I pulled out my condom when she asked me to rub my dick against her pussy
Old 09-03-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Read for contact

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1