The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
vespa1176 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Best quality massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Bro , just pm you .
hi bro,can share contact?..thank u
Old 24-04-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
tartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonboy View Post
I can recommend Kitty at Balistier very high quality massage particularly if you have sore muscle and stiff joints. Hard working if u need a hard massage, she also does lymphatic massage near groin area very shiok and effective
I have been regular with her for years, very pleasant and chio, highly recommended.
thanks bro steady.
Old 24-04-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XiaoHan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro , just pm you .
Bro, can pm me also? TIA
Old 25-04-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

I have contacts for exchange only. Your points should also be at least 500 and above and these are good gems.

ML ONE contact near Alexandra IKEA / food village walking distance:
Looks: 8/10 accurate WeChat pics
Age late 20s to early 30s.
Body: 158cm tall at most with nature B- cups with sensitive nips
Pussy: easily and very wet.
Massage: 9/10.
Rates 50+50 where to find? I normally tip 60 given inflation as she is very good.
Not a time watcher and if u become regular she will give you alot more love if you know what I mean.

ML TWO is based near NEX at serangoon.
Looks: 7/10 WeChat pics touched up to remove blemishes. Love her hair and smell.
Body : 7/10, b cups all natural. She volutairly took my hand to put on her boobs. Allowed ful body roaming.
Massage: 10/10... Nothing to say cos I ask for hard power massage and she can do accupoint massage as well.

This girl is super accomodating shop is small and two ladies operating.

Rates 50 per hour, 70 for 90 mins plus tips 50...where to find nowadays with roaming and all.

I have a few more contacts but will only share after I have done more long term test to see how far I can u lock.

Both the above girls can take out ONLY if you can build chemistry. They are not interested with going to hotel and just bang for cash. So far I have been lucky.
Old 25-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 22
bigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud of

I have 2 contacts - good solid massage and good service HJ. Also up for exchange please PM.
Old 25-04-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
I have contacts for exchange only. Your points should also be at least 500 and above and these are good gems.

Rates 50+50 where to find? I normally tip 60 given inflation as she is very good.
Not a time watcher and if u become regular she will give you alot more love if you know what I mean.

Looks: 7/10 WeChat pics touched up to remove blemishes. Love her hair and smell.
Body : 7/10, b cups all natural. She volutairly took my hand to put on her boobs. Allowed ful body roaming.
Massage: 10/10... Nothing to say cos I ask for hard power massage and she can do accupoint massage as well.

Rates 50 per hour, 70 for 90 mins plus tips 50...where to find nowadays with roaming and all.

I have a few more contacts but will only share after I have done more long term test to see how far I can u lock.

Both the above girls can take out ONLY if you can build chemistry. They are not interested with going to hotel and just bang for cash. So far I have been lucky.
Hi hi, can share the nex contact? TIA
Old 25-04-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I’m interested on the above 2 MLs, care to share bro 😅😅😅😅
Old 25-04-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Alexandra V /IKEA one, I think I know But managed to get one tier up svc only so far. Still the massage is v good as you say.
Old 26-04-2023, 03:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sed999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro can share nex contact???
Old 26-04-2023, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Alexandra V /IKEA one, I think I know But managed to get one tier up svc only so far. Still the massage is v good as you say.
Hi bro, I also go for hard massage. Can share please?
Old 26-04-2023, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light
Hi bro

Would appreciate can share ml 2. Tks

Quote:

Old 26-04-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
h0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro , just pm you .
Bro soundworks, are you able to share ctc? TIA
Old 26-04-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedflame View Post
Pls share contact bro! Thanks
Just pm you, cheer.
Old 26-04-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 19
juessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, I’m interested in the first one. Can share contact? Thanks.
Old 26-04-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro , just pm you .
Bro soundworks.. share with me also.. thank u boss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread