The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can agree with most of this

It also depends on the type of girl you are going for. Honestly, those lowly educated ones, who have had lots of ah beng bfs. they are not difficult to get into their knickers.
Ah lian is power fuck bro. Damn easy to get them to do raw. RAW MEANS WAR.
Old 12-04-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Undertable worth it?

Quote:

It also depends on the type of girl you are going for. Honestly, those lowly educated ones, who have had lots of ah beng bfs. they are not difficult to get into their knickers.
there are always going to have different tiers of girls out there. if BBW or matured lonely cougars are what you're looking for, the game gets slightly easier.

but the truth is even the most homely looking of girls get tons of messages and offers everyday. literally their notification status is 999+.

so if the hunter (the guy) doesn't work on himself, the chances of she noticing is very low.

the game is unfair. we all know it. and it has always been so. no point lamenting.

so to complain like that dumb incel is the worse sin to do. and it helps nothing.
Old 12-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
there are always going to have different tiers of girls out there. if BBW or matured lonely cougars are what you're looking for, the game gets slightly easier.

but the truth is even the most homely looking of girls get tons of messages and offers everyday. literally their notification status is 999+.

so if the hunter (the guy) doesn't work on himself, the chances of she noticing is very low.

the game is unfair. we all know it. and it has always been so. no point lamenting.

so to complain like that dumb incel is the worse sin to do. and it helps nothing.
wow. words of wisdom.
iam not a swinger but i wish to have a friend like you during my younger days..
Old 15-04-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
wow. words of wisdom.
iam not a swinger but i wish to have a friend like you during my younger days..
haha thanks bro. i only decided to say all of these not only because that guy triggered me. but also ive met a young guy a few years back that practically begged me to teach him and "take him under the wings". i rejected lah cos i don't need a kar kia to shadow me. but it did made me realise just how many people is playing the game without even knowing the rules.
Old 16-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Uncle is Cool - loads of Potential

Good read. I uncle liow. Can only envy all. Ha ha
Old 16-04-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cheryl Lai and Lynn, wish this 2 can do 3some…
Old 20-04-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
some more of Cheryl Lai . Think she did at staircase and the room. So if u have the chance to do her, do note best to do at room. More comfortable and better. Haha.
How to contact?
Old 20-04-2024, 07:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 1
denisee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
How to contact?
Contact her via the site. There are other females there too. Gd luck
Old 20-04-2024, 07:19 AM
Samster

Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
How to contact?
U can wait for her fan meet but so far nothing planned yet. Best just dm her. Hopefully something exciting she doing for labour day
Old 22-04-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

beware! ah lians can make your life hell when things turn sour. speaking from personal experience, the level of stalking is shocking

also, i was UT member for a couple years before they transitioned into the current forums, i stopped around 1 year before covid but i gotta say alot of the folks at UT are actually nice people, i even met one of my friends there whom i never imagined would be a swinger (his wife swings with him, i think its awesome and cool), i attended two meetups before, one was a small one, dinner at thomson, another was a bigger gathering, around 10 peeps at sbd area, jiak steamboat and one of the couples was super hot, guy drove sports car haha...... i guess, yes end of the day, looks, body, and money are big factors, like many say, you choose the girls, but the girls also choose you. but its a very differnt kind of lifestyle, and i got sucked into it for quite a while, but if i can turn back time, i'd do it again

Last edited by cavemao; 22-04-2024 at 12:29 PM.
Old 22-04-2024, 10:56 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
beware! ah lians can make your life hell when things turn sour. speaking from personal experience, the level of stalking is shocking

also, i was UT member for a couple years before they transitioned into the current forums, i stopped around 1 year before covid but i gotta say alot of the folks at UT are actually nice people, i even met one of my friends there whom i never imagined would be a swinger (his wife swings with him, i think its awesome and cool), i attended two meetups before, one was a small one, dinner at thomson, another was a bigger gathering, around 10 peeps at sbd area, jiak steamboat and one of the couples was super hot, guy drove sports car haha...... i guess, yes end of the day, looks, body, and money are big factors, like many say, you choose the girls, but the girls also choose you. but its a very differnt kind of lifestyle, and i got sucked into it for quite a while, but if i can turn back time, i'd do it again
I know, but they are easy to get, smoke drink, get emo, sing emo songs, the panties come off easy.

I am just into the hit and run, and touch and go, fuck relationships and marriages, been there, done that, overrated.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-04-2024, 07:14 AM
Samster

Haha, Cheryl Lai still the best.
Old 26-04-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 1
Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisee View Post
shld I join there too. Hmm
lol baby hippo piggy with droopy A cups are out of the league la . Best is just a cheap lunch at Eng Kong and handjob in Toh yi road . Of cos not making the whole car smells with rotten fish pussyv
Old 26-04-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Lynn and Cheryl Lai .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1