The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 09-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post
Thats why we have our FBs to keep us saint and alive...

u r lucky to hv this FB...slurps (Do as Mrs OIOIO does)
Old 09-03-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
haha bro, as long as the wife still needs it and willing to give you okay liao

I haven't do it with my wife for years, but been still doing it with others.

Bo Bian, that is life. Not sure if she is doing it with others too, but who cares, for the kids, not close one eye, is close two eyes.

If not for the kid, I would have left her more than a decade ago.
Bro I feel you too....really....even though I am getting my weekly dosage but I am half suspecting she has some thing going with a male colleague in office. But same as you because of my kids....closed both eyes...no eye see. 😑
Old 09-03-2023, 09:18 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro I feel you too....really....even though I am getting my weekly dosage but I am half suspecting she has some thing going with a male colleague in office. But same as you because of my kids....closed both eyes...no eye see. 😑
hey man, if she is having fun, why not us?

I bang my fb she's hot, sexy, we do cosplay, sex toys and get it on whenever we can. I am not missing out in the sex category.

for the kids I have to put a front of a family structure, till the child can understand the complexities of life.

A stone's throw of 50, seen much, let go much, just want to keep going strong at the things life is worth remembering for whatever length left.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-03-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19883 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow Big Big Neh Neh ... Good For You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-03-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

Quote:
Thats why we have our FBs to keep us saint and alive...

wow your lucky to have her, so solid
Old 10-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
my nose touches her anus - doesn't it smells?
Got wash before sex ma... As sick as i can be, I like to sniff my wife anus wor.

The next question is do we rim after the wife just took a dump....is there a 3 second rule on this. ...hmmm.
Old 10-03-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

After seeing so many huge melons...anyone interested in xiao long bao....😬😬😬
Old 10-03-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haha bro, as long as the wife still needs it and willing to give you okay liao

I haven't do it with my wife for years, but been still doing it with others.

Bo Bian, that is life. Not sure if she is doing it with others too, but who cares, for the kids, not close one eye, is close two eyes.

If not for the kid, I would have left her more than a decade ago.
Bro have you tried to rekindle the flame ? Me and my wife also used to have

issues for years and stayed together for the kids but recently by chance we

sat down and have heart to heart talk and decided to rekindle the flame and

try again now i am having one of the best sex i ever have in my life with a

woman that was there all along that BGR feeling all coming back.haha...
Old 10-03-2023, 11:18 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaw View Post
Bro have you tried to rekindle the flame ? Me and my wife also used to have

issues for years and stayed together for the kids but recently by chance we

sat down and have heart to heart talk and decided to rekindle the flame and

try again now i am having one of the best sex i ever have in my life with a

woman that was there all along that BGR feeling all coming back.haha...

No lah, we are both not keen.

almost 50 already, we are probably fanning our flames elsewhere. Lol...

Its for the kids, we are still tolerating each other, simple as that.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-03-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Ok bro all the best !! just for sharing i almost 45 haha...
Old 11-03-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade O'Grey View Post

Thanks for the photo.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 20
wet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

feel u.. it is not easy
Old 11-03-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengheng97 View Post
Had a great workout with wife 😊
Both your hand and cock are busy . Nice bum of hers. Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Both your hand and cock are busy . Nice bum of hers. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks bro!
Old 11-03-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post

After seeing so many huge melons...anyone interested in xiao long bao....😬😬😬
Bro think most bros here like huge melons...me too but I like to view but when it comes to touch and feel I like smaller ones....they are more manageable and also more sensitive to touch....that's my view only.
And that's why I love your wife's xiao long bao.....its actually quite perky and when I engaged the pic...she has those thick eraser like nips....I love to suck those nips...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1