The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of
Re: Switching MLs in same MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The more times you visit that one fixed ML, the harder it will be to make the switch. If you visited only 3 times, then totally no harm switching to try others in the shop.

Once I did this after visiting one particular ML multiple times over until even have discount for special. Then switch to try her colleague. It was super awkward when I went to the shop, my regular saw me first and thought I came for her without booking.

What happen after? Next time I went back to my regular, she just said got return to her is good enough Service became better too, I feel.

These ladies are used to rejection and ghosted by customers, don't worry.
Amazing, thanks for the advise
Old 03-08-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Book a 4 hands massage together.
Old 03-08-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Switch once then go back to your regular. If she complains, tell her "You are still the best. That's why I come back to you. Nothing compares 2 U." See what she says or does.
This means you can only switch once. Best is still to explore other spas.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
This means you can only switch once. Best is still to explore other spas.
Yeah, within the same MP, it is very hard to keep looking for others and keep your regular happy at the same time. Once or twice, you go back to her and sugar talk, she will improver her services. More than that...well...
Old 03-08-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah, within the same MP, it is very hard to keep looking for others and keep your regular happy at the same time. Once or twice, you go back to her and sugar talk, she will improver her services. More than that...well...
That’s why must have a harem. Cannot visit same masseuse too frequently
Old 03-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Pmed U. Upped u there 1st.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 03-08-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Im looking for that too. can intro if u hv this kinda of lobang.. TIA

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 03-08-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is one good advise too.
Old 04-08-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Agreed with Bro here, i tried to be loyal to the a ML and avoid visiting others at the joint. At the end of the day, the ML I loyal to become someone's gf or mistress and I waste the opportunities to try the Ang Pai and pretty MLs.
Returning with my points bro
Old 04-08-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
After visiting the ML for 2-3 times she gives good personalized service like hugs and frenching. However is very possessive.
Doesn't even allow chatting with any of her colleagues.
However got this one colleague I wanna try.
Any ideas on how to switch without having to wait for the first MLs day off.
Of course if I do cold turkey I'll lose my privelegws for being a regular and also be labelled as a switcher by the new ML.
For most this is not a problem, but for me it's the awkwardness.
Any bros faced the same dilemma?
I don’t have the solution for u bro but I encountered this last time. Sometimes it’s so difficult to stick to one 😂. My ML RTC after a year and I went to find the girl i always wanted to try. End up the session was a disappointment, maybe it’s because they know each other. Nothing special at all sigh
Old 04-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 5
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

truth be told. Sometimes switch cos the same pattern of teasing no kick anymore . Wanna explore new patterns
Old 08-08-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahriez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After visiting the ML for 2-3 times she gives good personalized service like hugs and frenching. However is very possessive.
Doesn't even allow chatting with any of her colleagues.
However got this one colleague I wanna try.
Any ideas on how to switch without having to wait for the first MLs day off.
Of course if I do cold turkey I'll lose my privelegws for being a regular and also be labelled as a switcher by the new ML.
For most this is not a problem, but for me it's the awkwardness.
I had a ML that is very possessive too but I wanted to try the boss of the shop.
So what I did is I bring a fren along say wanna intro new customer to you.
Then I took the boss.
Then I went back to her and said : hmmmm your skill better then your boss
Old 08-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

For a ML its more optimal for them to maintain a pool of regulars than having to entertain new customer everytime.

To switch to another ML within a regular joint, on an over-thinking mode. It can brings lots of different outcome and situation.

ML B may or may not know you are ML A regular.
If she knows you are ML A regular… ML B may try to convert you to her regular… this is especially if the competitive is stiff.

On the other hand, ML B may also know that since you are ML A regular, not point for them to create tension over a customer. ML B may just play it cool after that.. you come back to her, she accept the booking, you go back to ML A, she also ok.

Basically all relationship goes through a curve, so at some point your status as a regular will reach its peak… then things may start to drop.
Subtle drop of service may include, massage strength reduces subtly, or more hit and miss on the acupoints, abit more frequent use of hp during your session… going beyond the appointment booking exchange… but dwell into the chit chat with other customer, extra service starts to varies…

Generally depending on your budget.. you can alternate ML within the same joint on a monthly basis. That way there is perceived equitable in your support… If you still feel uneasy… just alternate joints then.

At the end, money is yours.. unless your entertain budget is very big.. if not just go for the one that will gives you the most roi, based on your budget and don’t think too much.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually the point of paying is so that we don't have to think so much about such issues. We pay because they are a service provider. If pay already still need to think so much, it lessens the enjoyment.

Is it a HJ or FJ MP? I think HJ MP not so possessive
Old 08-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe stick to OWO shop? All my regulars mostly like that. They knw what you need. Go in come out always happy. minus the entrance fee, minus the foreplay. Dun need wait GQ.

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1