The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Forestor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Memories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
Will give you 100% support since you are so romantic, YOU VERY GOOD HUH, SICK NEVER TAKE MC, YR BOSS SAW U TYPYING SO BUSILY THOUGHT YOU VERY HARDWORKING, MAYBE WILL PROMOTE YOU.

Bro so sorry that due to my England pte ltd that's why u misinterpreted my sentence. I'm actually saying sick of werk n tired of werk. Not that I'm really sick. Lolz.

Anyway I managed to finish 2 chapters but will post only 1 chapter tonite when I'm back home.

Hope you guys love.

Cheers.

More suggestions pls.

Thks.
Old 28-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

#8 – Massage

Is the 2nd day and we are still thinking what we should do for today beside SEX…

Me: Dear, we miss the breakfast timing. I am hungry shall we go and get a bite at the restaurant and decide what we should do later?
Jamie: Ok …
Me: eeerrr Dear, are you going to wear like this?
Jamie: Honey, whats wrong with this?
Me: you are not wearing anything inside and this fabric is so thin I can even see your protruding nips. Plus is so loose, and anyone without much difficulty can easily see your full breast from the side and the top.
Jamie: Honey, can you don’t be such a old fashion man can?
Me: Ok lets go I am famished else I will eat you up now.
Jamie: Don’t you had enough of me?
Me: I never had enough and if my body can take it, I will want to eat you every single hour.

After saying that, in a swift motion, I slide my hand under the sleeve and grope the breast and massage it…

Jamie: Lets go you Ti Ko Pek.

Well is a buffet and we chose a quiet spot sat down and off she goes to collect her food. Can see that a lot of guys are looking at her direction and there is 1 ang mo trying to sian her. Well jealousy but the joy and shiokness of her Zao Geng and the fact of seeing so many men drooling over her … oh this is priceless.

Me: Dear, shall we go for a massage together? Since we have 3 more days to go and knowing we will be bonking away. Need a good rub for our aching muscles.
Jamie: Well that’s a good idea. Honey do you mind if I get a male masseuse ?
I looked at her giving with eyes wide opened.
Jamie: Oh pls honey, pls don’t think otherwise. I want a male cos I enjoyed the hard massage and I like male touching me rather than a female. I believed that you don’t enjoy a male massaging you right?
Me: Ok… but how far you wana go?
Jamie: What you mean how far I wana go?
Me: If you get turn on then how?
Jamie: Well we are being massage together right, then we ask them to go out and you helped me lar.
Me: Actually I don’t mind if you need to go further but pls dear, promised me that you must tell me every single details and don’t forget that I am still your man.
Jamie: Yes honey, don’t act like a gal… You are always my man though you can perform more than 30 mins.

I got so angry with this sentence and decided to teach her a lesson.

I slipped my hand and target at her weak spot and true enough, after a few seconds of attacking, she moaned and bit her lips tightly. There is one ang mo saw what im doing and give me the thumbs up and show the sign that my gal figure is fantastic. To let him have a better view, I move his whole boobs out from the sleeve hole without her knowing. I can see the envy in his eyes and the desire to run over and rape her.

Jamie: Honey, shall we go back cos I need now.
Me: NO!!! You go back on your own as I need to make the necessary arrangements. Spread your legs wide and wait for me.

I walked to the reception thinking is it possible to get a male to massage Jamie as this is a muslim country. WAIT !!! I saw him… is the waiter that drilled my gal this morning. He saw me and seems very uneasy especially I am walking towards his direction. I tell him my intention and he says that learn massage before and willing to do it but must be discreet as is not allowed here. I gave him SGD50 and says that I will reward him if he can make my gal horny and can do anything to her if she did not reject.

Waiter: Don’t worry sir, I know what to do and I know how to make her horny.
(guess he did not realize that he has indirectly disclosing something to me)
Me: I need a female masseuse too. Someone that is willing to earn extra money.
Waiter: Eerrrrr I will try but how much you willing to pay?
Me: I don’t want ugly one and if she is good, I will pay…
Before I can finish, he cut in and say...
Waiter: Don’t worry sir, I will settle this. You only need to pay me another SGD100 and I will handle the rest. 2 person in the same room but must partition by blinds.
Me: OK. But remember, you will not proceed further if she says no.
He nodded his head and follow me back to the room.

We opened the door and was welcome by the sound of moaning. Bloody hell… who she is fugging? I tell him to go in first and I follow and we just stood by the beside and saw her fingering herself. I purposely make some noise and she is shocked to see me with the waiter looking at her. She quickly stand up and pinch me and walk slowly to the toilet.

Me: Very shiok hor can do it without me right?
Jamie: Who tell you to take such a long time.
Me: I just wanted to tell you that we can proceed with the massage now.
Jamie: Where?
Me: To the spa of course.

While Jamie is still dressing up, the waiter is still staring at her and I have to tap him on the shoulder to wake him up.

Me: You better make sure that everything is alright.
Waiter: Yes sir. I will go and make the arrangements now and you just need to go there in about 15 mins time. Don’t worry sir, I will be there waiting.

We slowly take a stroll thru the garden and proceed to the spa within the spa and indeed, he is there waiting for me. He lead us to a room and indeed, the room was partition by a bamboo blind and he follow Jamie to the other side and helped her unrobe.

Bloody hell… I am alone here and I shouted for him.

Me: Hey thought you arranged everything and where is my masseuse?
Waiter: Don’t worry sir, she will be here in 30 mins cos she need to travel here on a bike.
Me: WHAT !!!
Waiter: Sir, don’t be angry is worth waiting for… you can peep while I massage her.

Shucks.. he sure know my intention.

Jamie is facing down without a towel covering her and from this part, I am sure that he know nuts about massaging basically just wana up her only. He pour a lot of oil.. and really a lot. So much that the oil flow down to the bed and he still cont to pour and with a very rough way, he push up and down on her back like marinating a meat. Of course is a big piece of meat as he is going to savor her later. After a few stroke on the back, he moves down to her thigh and start stroking her inner thigh. This is too obvious stupid fool… I am thinking to myself. Jamie feels uncomfy immed and closes her legs together. He got so irritated that he forces her to open her leg and her asshole and the virginal is off total clear view to him and to me of course. As he is rubbing the thigh, he purposely poke into her pussy. Yes is really poking. The weirdest part is that she did not say anything at all. After 3 minutes, he said : Mdm, you can turn over.

SIAO !!! This is ridiculous. If im paying for this kind of service, I rather throw the money into the river. I guess Jamie feels weird too but still turn over.
I can see the smile on his face as he pour the oil onto her boobs. He is rubbing, massaging, fondling, groping, shucks… all kinds of vocabulary you can think of to illustrate that, to me is very erotic and sensational just to see him do it slowly. How can Jamie succumb to this especially is her weakest defense. He flip and flick her nips till is super erected and she is squirming as she is really high now. He suddenly stopped to let her recover and said

Waiter: Mdm, do you want me to massage your pussy?
Jamie: No Don’t need to.
Waiter: Not to worry mdm, I will be wearing a gloves and is a way to dispel all the negative forces inside you. At the same time, it will tighten your virginal and you will feel that you have a 16 yrs old virginal and best of all, I am using my special ingredients lotion that was passed down by my great great grandparents, your pussy will smell nice and taste so good that I am sure your man will want to make love with you every day.

Can see that she is hesitating and without waiting for her to reply, he dab a small portion and swipe it into her virginal

Jamie: Hey what are you doing?
Waiter: Just to let you try a small portion. How you feel now? Does it has a cooling feeling and tingling sensation?
She nodded her head and lie down on the bed.

Old 28-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

Without a 2nd word, he slowly pour the lotion on her inner thigh and start to rub it. True enough, it does has a very nice smell. Smell like ginger but on the other hand, it smells like lavender too. Dun dare lar.. it does smells nice. The amazing things happened. He has not started to rub on her virginal, she is moaning and automatically spread her legs wide as if she is asking for more. Her moan is definitely loud and I am sure she knows that I am on the other side of the blind. He is not doing it with gloves as promised. Every single slow move, she will shivers. Every single touch on the labia, she will squirm. Every single finger penetration, you can see that she has cum. OMG !!! IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!

He moves her ass to the edge of the bed and he holds the legs wide apart. SHUCKS !!! He is going to… in a split second, he removes his sarong and insert his rod into the virginal in double quick time. There is no time for her to think, no time for her to react. In fact, she allows it to happen and I am sure she anticipated it. The funny part is that he is penetrating it slowly. So slow that is very different from what happened this morning. Is like 5 – 8 secs per in and out motion and he turn around and tell me to see. Seems like he wants me to teach me something. Because of this slow motion, it frustrates Jamie and she keep lifting her hips wanted him to penetrate faster and deeper. She is moaning and screaming. Guess till this stage, she don’t care anything about being. She just wants more. She is so aggressive that she sits up and cling her legs round his waist and uses her weight to push herself onto him for harder and deeper penetration. He carry her to the bed again and put her down and climb over her and pump her real fast and hard. Piak piak.. this sound keep ringing in my ears even till today and is so hard and loud that she has to use the towel to cover her mouth to muffle the sound. After a few pumps, he climb down from her and push his rod into her mouth and unload everything into her. DAMN !! She took everything and make sure that she licked and sucked till the very last drop and make sure that it wont be gone wasted… She lay down and rest and soon she fall asleep like she has gone for a year long battle.

He walked over to my side and says

Waiter: Sir, just now I want you to see is to show you what is ultimate sex. To let the gal enjoyed penetration does not means that you need to have a big rod. What you need is to understand the gals need. Is also not depends on how long you can withstand but how you make her desire for more.
Me: Oh please… must be the lotion that you apply that has effect on her.
He poured it on my hand and said

Waiter: Actually this is just scented lotion nothing special and is not passed down from my ancestors. By saying all this, you are psychologically changing her mindset and will transmit a message to the brain that “I WILL ENJOY IT” Of course your gal is very different as she has a strong sex drive and is very sensitive to sensual touch especially on her nipples.

As he turn around and about to get out, I stopped him and says where is the gal that is going to massage me?

Waiter: I am going out to bring her in. Take a rest first.

I walked over and see Jamie and she is sleeping so soundly and must be damn tired. Really wanted to bonk her but keeping telling myself that need to keep some for some fun later with the masseuse.

After a while, a sweet face pop thru the curtain and say hi to me. Well she is a shy gal as she don’t dare to look at me directly. The worst thing… she cant speak English.

Waiter: Her name is Siti. She will massage for you. But sir, I have tried to persuade her to let you fug her but she say no. She can massage for you and make you cum.
Me: What? Then whats the point of me paying so much?
Waiter: Sir don’t worry, she is very good in massaging penis and I am sure that you have not tried this before.
Me: Oh please how special can handjob be?
Waiter: Sir why don’t you try first if you not satisfy then don’t pay the balance. If you happy that you pay me. I will outside waiting.
Me: Fug it lar.. I dun want.

I saw her petite figure and her weary face, she must have travelled a long way. If I ask her to go back, it will be too cruel to do so.

Me: Ok I will try.
The waiter says something to her (Melayu) which I dun understand, and he left the room.

I lie facing down and she started her massage. Not too bad… is true.. for her petite size can rub with this kind of strength, is very good already. A bit disappointed as even though she is rubbing my inner thigh, she will stop when she is about to reach my sensitive part.

She signaled me to turn over and I guess action should start soon. I waited till I almost fall asleep and suddenly, I felt her holding onto my soft like tofu rod, she pulled and hold there and repeat the action for a few times. I damn scared that she might pull out the whole penis and it will hurt as she pulled but tats not the case. I don’t feel the pain at all but is not erotic that my rod will grow hard. She show sign to me that this is good for penis as will make penis strong. Is comical when she raise her both arms to show the muscle to indicate strong for the penis. As she is wearing some costume (dun know what is called but is white in color and it wraps around the body like a bath robe) you can see some lobang when she moves her arm. I get instant hard on and she realized that and immediately knows that something might have happened. I must say that she is very meticulous and very vigilant. One slight move, she can analyze whats the cause and rectify it immediately. She pulled her top properly and cont on my penis. This time round, she works on my balls. She seems like squeezing them but is not. The feeling is weird and is unexplainable. She rubbed and stretched and… gosh.. all ways to massage it. I think this is what we called Jua Gen. She tell me that now she is going to make me shoot and prepare the towel and cover my chest. That puzzles me as if really wana cover, shouldn’t she be covering around my groin area? She do it sometimes slow, sometimes fast. Sometimes hard and sometimes soft. Basically is like when you about to shoot, she stopped and pressed the head till the feeling subsided and cont. I couldn’t control anymore and I pulled open her robe and exposed before me are a pair of B cup white color bra. I tried to touch it and she try to siam. She keep saying no sir.. .no…

I tell her that if I don’t touch I cant cum. She reluctantly release her tension and let me fondle her breast. She suddenly quicken her pace and before I can pulled her bra down, the feeling of shooting is coming again. Damn… is too sensation that I just stopped moving and let it out. FUG !!! Is my first time.. first time that I can shoot I think at least 30cm high and so far that it reaches my face. Ok maybe the height is a bit bull shit but it really touches my face. I lie there trying to recall what has happened earlier, and she pack up everything about to leave the room. I jumped up and beg her.. showing sign of tolong.. Can let me see and touch her breast once. She hesitated and agreed. She opened her robe and pull up her bra. Though is not the best boobs but is soft. Well I really dun like dark skinned but just cant helped it and feel it. I fondle her for a min or 2 and reluctantly let her go.

I paid the waiter SGD 150 as promised and wake my Jamie up and go back to our room feeling SEXTISFIED !!!
Old 28-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Folks suggestions pls.

I am not asking for more points.

Just suggestions so that i know if is worth continueing.

Next instalment is better... i personally feel lar...

Cheers
Old 29-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Folks,

is really very disheartening that no one responded. Guess must be damn bad that no one bothered to read it.

I will post the next chapter tonite n will make it the last chapter.

Hianz.

Anyway thanks will see if how I can contribute in other ways in future.

Cheers.
Old 29-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry bro, must boost yr spirit.

Re: Jessica Chia,

ALL MAN B4 SCREWING WILL SAID "I will love you forever and will not leave you !!!"

So you shoot inside, did you panic? So is she pregnant?
Old 29-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestor View Post
  As I tell her that she need to widen her circle of friends then her life
  will be full of colors and she wont be so bored.  Her life is not just
  about studying !!!
You real bastard, you told her to meet others, to her is like tell her to firt or you no longer love her so much, KNN. 

Quote:
This becomes the greatest regret in my
  life.  If I had not give her the wrong perception of life, I strongly
  believe that she wont end up like that.  At that time, her results are
  really fantastic and I believe that if she did not know me, she will
  sure make it very far.  As successful as her brother and her parents.
  Yes her life may be full of restrictions and may not be that “colorful”
  but at least she is not what she is now.  Even till today, if I really
  have a chance to turn back the clock, I will want to change this….. if I
  have a chance to see her in person, I want to say – I AM SORRY JESS
DO HOPE TT WHAT YOU SAID IS WHAT YOU MEAN IN HEART.
Old 29-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mabel suggest that I send her back as they are going somewhere. She tell me that no matter what I do, rem to have protection!!! I carefully removed her blouse and jeans and I am totally speechless!!! OMG!!! She has a body of a devil. Under the loose blouse, I don’t even know that she is braless and the blouse concealed her well endowed boobs and I am sure that is a C cup!!! After regaining my senses, I keep telling myself that I must not take advantage and must be a gentleman… Not knowing that I am massaging her boobs and she is moaning subconsciously. I start to lick her nibs and in a split second, I removed my jeans and lick her pussy. She is wet… very wet.. I mean real wet… and she is moaning. Does that means that she is half sober? She suddenly say : Fuck me Adrian… Fuck me hard…. She is not totally knock out.. she is still sober and she know who I am… With this, I wasted no time and position myself to get ready my penetration. When my force is ready to charge in with ZERO resistance, my big head tell me to hold my horses. I tell myself that I cant be like this

Me: Remember Adrian, you are a gentleman? You have ruined the life of Janice.. don’t tell me you are going to take advantage of Jamie again?

In the end I can only PCC in front of her and is my first PCC that I managed to shoot so far….. it reaches her face!!!
Even she was dirty, you should not stripped her mah!Yr big head still very weak leh, bcos you did squeezed her boobs somemore PCC and shoot on her face, Aiyah buah taihan you, somemore said you are gentlemen.
Old 29-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I ignored and rejected her advances as I know… I can come in less than 1 min… Hianz.. sad to say even till today, the longest I can hold is less than 5 mins of pumping…
in the end, after less than 20 pumps, I ejaculated into her. I did not even ask if I can shoot inside. She wasn’t happy but not angry. She was not happy not becos I shoot inside. Is because that is too short.
Bro, you seem like can't pull out n shoot or else bring condom lah.
Old 29-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

#9 – Swimming

After feeling rejuvenated, we walked back to our room.

Jamie: I am sorry honey, I cross the boundaries earlier on.
Me: I understand dear, given your high sex drive, how can you resist them? But I do have a question dear.
Jamie: Shoot.
Me: Your breast is super sensitive so does that means that any guys that touches you there, will more or less can make love with you?
Jamie: (She paused for a while) No dear, in fact till today this is the first time I let my urge ruled me. I had a few this kind of experience but the furthest I gone is he ended up fingering me.
Me: Really.., can share?
Jamie: Not now lar cause I felt guilty now and I felt that I have betrayed you.
Me: Dear, to be honest, I am turned on when I saw him massaging you and when he is pumping you.
Jamie: How can you dear?
Me: (Damn.. I said the wrong thing… I managed to twist my fetish around) Listen to me dear. Of course I don’t like my gal being “used” by another men. But on the other hand, when I saw that you are having a great time, I feel great as I want you to be happy and I want the best for you. I know that I am not able to perform and that’s why I also hope that someone can satisfy you. At the end of the session, I know that you will still be mine and I know that is only lust that is ruling you.

She turned around and hug me tightly.

Jamie: Thanks dear,
Me: Thank me for what? I only wants the best for you and if I want you to stick to me just to satisfy your urge, is not possible. Moreover it really turns me super real on when I hear or see you enjoying and moaning all the way. You must promised me these :

1) Must tell me in details and must get me involved in all your “ECA”
2) I don’t mind you having flings outside but must be truthfully to me and must remembered that I am your man.
3) If you want to break up with me, please do not get into another relationship then you said this to me. Tell me when you realized that you don’t love me anymore and after that, you can do what you want.

Jamie: Of course and I promise you.
When we passby the swimming pool, and I suggest that we go for a swim.

Jamie: Honey sorry I forgot to bring my swimming costumes.
Me: Well we can go and buy what else you swim in your T shirt without a bra lor.
Jamie: Well I dare to do it but I scared that I kena caught as this is a Muslim country rem? Don’t challenge me into all this as I am much more open than you. I scare that you cant survive your own jealousy. (she smile cheekly)

We walked to a shop near the lobby where they sell all the swim stuff.
As she is choosing her bikini, I tell her to choose something sexy and she nodded her head. While she is browsing, I realized that the salesman is staring at her. I purposely walk to his side and look to her direction and realized that at his angle, he can see half of her boobs thru the sleeve opening. I walked over to her side and tell her that the salesman cute rite? He is eyeing on you. You wana flirt with him?

This incident mark the starting of our fetish. She loves to flaunt and flirt while I like to see her in action. Well similar to Peterpan bro’s idea of hotwife-ing but in my case, she will make the final call if to go for it or not as the guy must really meet her criteria and she must be in the mood to do it.

Jamie: You sure? Don’t regret?
Me: Yes no regrets but just rem what you promised me.
Jamie: Ok…

I purposely walk away and stand and watched from a far corner.

Jamie: Excuse me, can I take a look at this?
Salesman: Sure.. (He walked over and took out a few and show it to her)
Jamie: Do you have anything sexier? Salim… (She saw his name on his name tag)
Salim: We have some but is meant for exporting as we cant……
Jamie: Show me please… (she cut in before he finished)

He walked to the store and took out 3 pieces

Jamie: Oh goodness.. is this what you call sexy? This is so common in my courtry.

He walked in again and bring out 1 white color bikini.
Jamie look at it with a satisfied smile and walked to the changing room and try.
As this is a small shop, is only a curtain that you can draw and change inside. Jamie only draw half to block her from the view from outside the shop and she is in full view of Salim.

She pulled her Top over her and removed her shorts and she is totally naked. Goodness, after a terrific session and I got a hard-on immediately. Folks, you can imagine what kind of body she has… PERFECT 10 !!!

Salim look at me and I just shrugged my shoulder and said

Me: Think she might need your help.
Jamie: Yes Salim, can you show me how to put this on?
Salim walked over and nearly tripped over the racks as his views is only on her boobs. Jamie quickly walked over and held him and asked if he is ok. At the same time, she purposely pressed her boobs on his arms and you can see the little tent down there. He is getting a hard on. That’s obvious as I believe that no guys can resist this.

Salim: I am sorry miss. Let me help you.

Basically this bikini has 2 ways of wearing it. It can either wear it like a bikini or can convert it to become a tube by twisting the front to form a ribbon like shape. Jamie just raise her hands and let him do the job and as he need to hold the breast and put them in the fabric, it seems like he is enjoying every single seconds and is taking his own sweet time doing it. Now the bottoms.

Jamie: Can you help?

He nodded his head and bend down so that she can lift her legs to wear it. As he is bending down, his face is directly inline with her pussy and is only 3 inches away. Can see that he is mesmerized by this. At this point of time, Jamie act as if she is losing her balance and fall forward and her pussy land straight on his face. He got a shocked and tried to stand up and as he is doing so, his face rubbed against her pussy all the way up to her boobs while he tries to stand up. Because of this, action, her bikini is being pushed up of her boobs and now his head is in between her bosoms. This is a perfect setup. How I wish that I am Salim.

Jamie winked at me and I signaled to her that is about time to go.

She adjusted herself and says sorry and complete the adjustments herself as Salim stand there like a cursed blur zombie.
Old 29-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

Ding Dong… the door chime rings and that indicates that someone enters the shop. I turn around and saw the ang mo this morning. He walks in with another ang mo and seems happy to see me and try to scan around the shop for someone. Obviously is scanning for Jamie. She walked out of the changing room in her new bikini and as she walks, can see her 2 pieces of meat is being squeeze by the soft fabric and as her boobs are big, the fabric barely cover half of it. The best part is that her boobs are vibrating as every single step she takes. Well as expected, the ang mo is staring with his mouth wide opened.

Jamie: Dear, is this nice?
Me: ……
Ang Mo: Of cos is great… it looks nice on you. (He cut in without waiting for me to ans)
Jamie stare at him rudely.
Ang Mo: Oh my apology as you look gorgeous that’s why I interrupted. Please accept my apology. Can I buy both of you a drink later?
Jamie: No thanks… I just want to be with my hubby and thanks for your compliments.

OMG !!! She addressed me as her hubby.

Me: Baby, you looks great.. Don’t need to change and we will go straight to the pool. I will go and make payment.

She walked to the changing area and took her clothing.

Ang Mo: Hi I am bob and this is my friend Charles.
Me: Hi.. I am Adrian and that’s my wife Jamie
Bob: She is hot…
Me: Oh yes.. she sure is.
Bob: Can we join you for a swim?
Me: Of course why not?
Bob: See you later Adrian.
Me: Cya.
Bob: See you later hottie Jamie.(as she walked past him, he lowered his head to her ear level and whisper this to her)

Jamie just smile and walked out with me.

Me: So hows your target earlier on?
Jamie: Boring. As he don’t dare to do anything to me.
Me: What else you want him to do? Huh Slut?
Jamie: Well thought that’s also what you want. Hubby?
Me: So you agree to marry me isit?
Jamie: You have not propose to me.
Me: Hhhhmmm… we shall see. So how’s bob? He is good looking hunk leh? I think most ang mo has a huge dick.
Jamie: Why you bother? Don’t tell me you want his dick inside me?
Me: Well if this can make you happy and fulfill your lust why not?
Jamie: Hubby, your fetish is really crazy but I really like you to be in this way… at least I know that our sex life wont be so boring in future.
Me: So you can try it at the swimming pool later.
Jamie: Are you challenging me again?
Me: Well I know you dare to… but I want x3 times as much as he is enjoying. Must think of me when he is bonking you.
Jamie: Oops… someone is scared…

We swam in the pool and the greatest part is that there are only 2 couples in the pool and we move ourselves to the edge of the pool where we are facing the sea. Is such a great scenery. I slide my hand under her bikini and fondle her boobs. She turn around and hug me and ask me if I have make love in the water before? I shake my head and she immediately pulled out my dick from the side of my shorts and cling her legs round me. Without much difficulty, she pushed herself down and rode me with no resistance in the water. I knew she came after a few pumps and tats fast.. cause I can feel her the tightening on her hips and legs and she is biting my shoulder. I came shortly and shoot everything inside. We can see some of the armies died and flow with the water to the drain.

Me: Why you came so fast?
Jamie: I don’t know… the thought of flirting earlier and the massage session makes me feel so horny.
Me: So later you can cont to flirt with Bob.
Jamie: I don’t like him he is so cocky.
Me: Well up to you is your call. Just that I feel that he is good looking.
Jamie: We shall we how. Dear, is kind of deep here. I cant even touch the floor. Can we move somewhere?
Me: Well this is the best spot as we can oversee the sea view and is not open to any peeping tom. Isn’t that good if you cant touch the floor so that I can do anything to you without any resistance from you.
Jamie: Will I resist you if is you?

I tell her to relax while I go for a swim. Oh yes, Jamie is a super poor swimmer and if she swim, she must feel the floor else she wont dare to. I swam to the end and sit on the chair and admire her back.

Old 29-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

Bob: Hi Adrian.
Me: Hi Bob. Where is your friend?
Bob: He is tired so resting in his room. Where is your wife?
I pointed to her direction.
Bob: She is hot. I really envy you. If only she is my girlfriend.
Me: (Something naughty came into my mind) well she can be yours too if you have the capabilities.
Bob: Really how?
Me: If she allows you.
Bob: You don’t mind? Are you sure? Cause normally I never fail if I wanted to chase after a gal.
Indeed as what Jamie says he is really cocky.
I nodded and says

Me: I will lie down here and gave you 30 mins. If you can make love with her in the pool, maybe we can plan something more kinky tonight. If you fail, then you will have to pay for my accommodation !!!

He smile and shows a thumbs up and swam towards her direction.

I lie down on the sunbathing bench and put on my glasses so that nobody knows where and who im looking at.
Bob: Hi Jamie.
Jamie turn around and ignore him when she knows that is Bob.
Bob: Why gave me a cold shoulder? Did I say anything wrong?
Jamie: Is rude to cut into my conversation esp with the one that I love the most. My hubby. She turn around and try to look into my direction.
Bob: I am really sorry for what happen earlier on but you are really gorgeous and just cant helped it.
Jamie: Is ok.. is over.

From far I really can see that they are laughing and giggling away. Seems like they are having a great conversation. I saw him moving behind her and hug her from behind. Shucks.. Jamie… why cant you endure and why must you be so horny… think I am losing. Knowing that I have lost, I close my eyes and take a nap.

This part is related by Jamie after the incident:

Bob: Jamie, you have great figure how I wish that I have you as my girlfriend. I guess you must be hot on the bed.
Jamie: Well I am hot to my hubby only. As whether how hot is up you for you to find out but I dun think you wont stand a chance.
As she prepares to leave, he moves behind her and hug her from behind. As he is 2x her size, plus she is a gal, she totally cant move an inch at all.

Bob: SSshhh… you better don’t shout else everybody will be in total embarrassment including your hubby. As he is saying this, he slid his hand under her bikini and start to feel her boobs. She is not turn on at all as she feels violated. She tries to struggle but realized that he clings on tighter and is so tight that she feel the pain on her boobs and her waist area where he hold onto her. When she tries to shout, he dip her into the pool and she is gasping for air when he held her up of the water. He did a few times to her till she is totally exhausted. He loosen his the other hand and uses his leg to cling onto her legs and that cause her to sink down thus she has to hold on to the edge of the pool with her hands to support both her weight and bob’s weight. In this way, there is no way she can escape and at the sametime, Bob frees both of his hand and do what he need to do. He pulled the bikini over her boobs and uses both hands to caresses both her boobs like a professional. He flips her nipples and pinch them and tune then like trying to tune to the correct station. Finally he found the correct channel and that makes her moan though she keeps telling herself that he is violating her and she should not feel the urge. Unfortunately she loses to her lust and as he moves one of his hand downwards to finger her, she moves up and down with his momentum. She has totally submit to his attack and is moaning. She said that he is really very good in fingering. First he uses 2 fingers like a chopsticks trying to pick on her clitoris. He pulled up and let go and cont this motion and send her to heaven. He then insert 3 fingers into her pussy and stroke, vibrate and scoop that send a painful yet acceptable sensation from her pussy up to her heart. She is in hell burning in flames of lust. Next he inserted 4 fingers into her in a gentle manner and that sends her back to heaven again as the movements is slow and gentle and swallow, it makes her wants more of him. All of a sudden, she felt that the earth has stopped moving and there is a total quietness. The sea remain still and not a single wave could be seen. That’s strange. She only felt a sudden pain but shiokness sensation from her pussy. Her pussy is spreading wider and wider. Is like something trying to force it open and tearing her pussy apart. Gosh.. don’t tell me he is inserting his whole hand into her pussy? She thought to herself. Cannot be.. She felt a sudden push and she opened her mouth gasping for air and trying to shout but nothing came out of her mouth. But instead, is a soft and prolong moaning from her. She then realized that he has inserted his penis into her. He is so thick and long.

Bob: Are you ready slut… I have yet to insert my whole rod into you.

She is shocked to hear that… how can I take it? That’s not possible. Before she can say no, he gave another push, ¾ of his rod has inserted and she felt that the tip has touched the inner wall and cannot go in any further. He pulled out half and pushed it in again and continue to pump her. Amazingly, he managed to pushed everything into her as if that his tip of his rod is retractable. How can that be? She cant bother to think logically as this is something that she has not experienced for the rest of her life. Oh no I cant let my mind wander off.. I must think of my hubby… (well this is what she tell me and I believed her… wana know why? Read on and you will know) She try to shake her head as if she can shake away all the dirty thoughts and the lust that she is craving now. She gave up… she moves according to his momentum and suddenly, the sky grew darker. Thunder roars and it threatens to rain. The most terrible thing is about to happen. The sea draw backs super fast and you can see the sea bed very clear. The surroundings seems super quiet and all of a sudden, you hear a loud roar from the sea and GOSH !!! The Tsunami is coming. She hears shouting, yelling and wanted to call for help. She wanted to tell Bob to stop as she need to run. Her life is at stake. She knows that is too late and she knows that she is dying. She closes her eyes and await for the the tsunami to swept her away. She clenched on her fingers so that tight that as if she wants to tear the tiles away. She thought that she has died. She hear panting sound from behind her. She opened her eyes and realized that she is still in the water and Bob is still holding onto her and fondling her boobs as if scared that is going to float away. Her face flushed and is piping hot. She never experienced this at all. Not with any of her past partners. She turn around and look into his eyes.

Bob: How you feel my queen?
Jamie almost wana cry out. She don’t know what to say but hug her tightly.
Bob lift her head and planted a kiss onto her and whisper to her. We will have another round tonight?

Jamie smile with a confused mind. She adjusted her bikini and when she about to go, he grab onto her and says that lets have another round before you go.

She looked at him with anticipation yet feeling confused if she should cont.

Without saying a word, she clings her legs round his waist and position herself and rode on him awaiting another Tsunami………
Old 29-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

Hopefully you guys like it.

I really took a long time and pain to complete such a long story.

Thanks.
Old 29-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iceheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro. hope to see your next part soon. know that u r disappointed at the no fo replies you get but don be dishearted
Old 30-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

#10 – Truth or Dare

I was sleeping and bonking in my dream suddenly felt a hard push. I opened my eyes and saw Jamie.

Me: Hi dear.. sorry I felt asleep.
Jamie: Yah.. happily sleeping till your gal kena rape also don’t know right?

I opened my eyes wide and looked at her.

Me: Are you sure???
She just smile and I saw Bob walking towards our direction and a satisfying smile on his face. Damn… I miss that.

Me: So how? U like it?
Jamie gave me the kind of loving nod and lowered her head shyly. SHUCKS !!!! It really makes my blood boils. That means that she really enjoy it a lot.

Me: Ok lets go back and I wana hear from you what happen later.
I pulled her arms and she just hug me and walked with me like a little gal needs protection.

Bob: Hey Adrian. Don’t forget we have an appointment tonight. This is my room number. We will have some game and fun tonight ok.
He looked at Jamie and says : “ As I promised u, more tonite.”

He walked away laughing. I just cant stand his yaya papaya look!!!

Jamie relate everything to me as we walked to our room.
As we reached our room, I got so hard that I says I want it now.
Jamie: Dear is sore down there and I just had it.
Me: So now you only satisfy others and you forgot about me le.
Jamie: No baby. I rather give it to you than others. But…..

Before she can continue, I carry her up and throw her onto the bed in her wet bikini.
I ripped her bikini off and without any foreplay, I push my harden rod into her pussy. She screamed and hugged me tightly. I pumped her in revenge in double hard pace. Is damn hard that the piak piak sound is loud and I am sure that those residing in Spore can hear it clearly. She is moaning and screaming.

Jamie: Harder dear… I love… u… harder…
Jamie: Yes dear.. please.. harder and faster… I… I…. I.. am coming…
Jamie: oh…oh…uh…uh… pls…. stop dear, I … cant take it anymore…
Me: STOP!!! Just now did you say you wana stop? I am going to kill you.
Jamie: Uh… uh… I… cant take it… you … are sending me to 7th heaven !!!!
Jamie: Baby… I am coming again…Baby… fug me from the ass.
I flip her over and positioned myself and push into her asshole without hesitating. Without even care if she feels the pain. The enjoyment and shiokness of humiliating her and see her suffer turns me on.

Jamie: Oh baby… is painful… but please don’t stop…
Jamie: Dear... I … am … coming.. the 3rd time.
At this time, I unload everything into her ass and lie down beside her.

She is still stroking my soften dick and twirling round the tip with her finger.

Jamie: Dear, seems like you will make love with me at full force if you know that my pussy was being fug by other men. I like the feeling earlier on. You are so manly.
Me: Dear, I don’t know why it really turn me on after you tell me all the details.
Jamie: I love you honey.
Me: I love you too baby.
Jamie: Honey, what did you promise Bob? Why do we have to go over tonite?
Me: Nah… He invite us over for some booze and games that’s all.
Jamie: Can we don’t go?
Me: Why? I thought you had a good time with him earlier (As I am saying this, I am flipping her nips)
Jamie: (She took a deep breadth) Honey, stop it… you are making me wet again… I don’t wana go is because of you. I don’t wana end up doing something funny and you don’t like it.
Me: Well thought that we agreed earlier on? No matter what we do, our heart must be together. Moreover if you don’t want, who can force you… So go with your heart.
Jamie: U sure?
Me: Well we just go and have some fun.., If we don’t like then we leave lor.
She nodded and lie on my shoulder and fall asleep. Can really hear her snoring.
Guess after all the actions, she is totally worn out.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1