The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
takeshiblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklo View Post
agree with your comments, bro. some do it for "love".. maybe some bros out there want to have sex and love together.. who knows right?
Advise for those need "love" guy, WHORE definitely won't provide "love" for you, they only provide "only sex & nothing more than it ". Even I heard some stories that some whore & their customer end up become husband & wife, but this is VERY VERY VERY RARE case, the chance just like you hit TOTO 1st price, maybe not even 1 time in ur life!

They earn, you pay. Fuck & leave....
Old 20-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
Chengdu dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsg View Post
The best thing is do not even bother to make friends with them. Then your chance of 'falling in love' with them is minimise. Do not regret. Affairs of heart is diffcult to control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by takeshiblue View Post
Advise for those need "love" guy, WHORE definitely won't provide "love" for you, they only provide "only sex & nothing more than it ". Even I heard some stories that some whore & their customer end up become husband & wife, but this is VERY VERY VERY RARE case, the chance just like you hit TOTO 1st price, maybe not even 1 time in ur life!

It is good to find a woman who earn a decent living in life for those need "love" guy
Old 20-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Advise for those need "love" guy, WHORE definitely won't provide "love" for you,
Should be "ADVICE for those who need "love"....".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
reserves is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

For this I fully agree as we should try not to spend too much on such evil whores
Old 30-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MightyPen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great rules -- almost like commandments. Wish I had read these earlier. Bro Sam's rules protect u precisely because of each of our own vulnerability. When the fl is just a tool for release, it is fine for all parties. BUT when a fl manage to worm her way to gain your repeat interest, sympathy, whatever -- caveat emptor applies.... Unless u enjoy exposing yr wallet, and normal life to her and whatever she's plotting. . (Once, on a 3rd Rtf with a smooth chick, she proclaimed in the midst of the fast n fury that "don't make me fall in love with u baby!!" .. Hahah... That was the last straw.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

After reading through majority of the replies, I kinda understand why so many seniors insist that it should be kept as a FnF relation.
I'll probably get slammed for this but what the heck...

Every time I visit a FL, after all the FJs and whatever svcs there is, I have a tendency to just cuddle and be nice to the FL. I've never had a BGR *pretty much a loser* so somehow I seem to try and use the FL as a way to show affection and not just in the sexual manner.

It's a unconscious thing too. It just happens because some part of me still treat them as girls who have their circumstances, a little bordering on pitying them. It sounds kinda stupid but that's really how it is for me. It's almost instinct that I will be really affectionate and gentle to them within the 90/180 mins (i.e. if they feel sick, I will just cuddle with them and that's it. Wouldn't even ask for svc) The girls usually appreciate the gesture and I don't want to over complicate things by thinking too much.

Perhaps some bros here can point me in the right direction. What to do with this instinct/tendency of mine?
A steady partner forever eludes me which is why I turned to FL in the first place. If I get a partner, I am certain I will not go for FLs anymore. This much I am sure.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mrsg is Cool - loads of Potential

My advice was fuck and leave. Dun bother to be even nice to them cos you are doing yourself and them a big disfavour.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My advice was fuck and leave. Dun bother to be even nice to them cos you are doing yourself and them a big disfavour.
I understand the part on doing myself a disfavour but perhaps you can elaborate abit on how it is a disfavour to them?
Old 07-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
I understand the part on doing myself a disfavour but perhaps you can elaborate abit on how it is a disfavour to them?

in first place, they dun wat to fall in love. many of them probably have bad relationship back home. they dun trust men either. if u r good enough to make one of them love u, u are making her suffer becos she will be in diffcult position.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
in first place, they dun wat to fall in love. many of them probably have bad relationship back home. they dun trust men either. if u r good enough to make one of them love u, u are making her suffer becos she will be in diffcult position.
I see what you mean. I will remind myself of this. Thanks =)
Old 08-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light

Helo Bro

Help for my close bro needed- he has bn visiting this thread but still succumb toa whore. He even offer 5k monthly allowance, asking her get out of this trade, this whore 'rejected' his offer though. She ask him buy branded bags for her, even though claim his money's hard earned.

Any advise from Bros please?
Old 08-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joscklee View Post
Helo Bro

Help for my close bro needed- he has bn visiting this thread but still succumb toa whore. He even offer 5k monthly allowance, asking her get out of this trade, this whore 'rejected' his offer though. She ask him buy branded bags for her, even though claim his money's hard earned.

Any advise from Bros please?

Your bro is in trouble. cannot blame him thou cos he is thinking wif his heart and not his brain (logic). i guess u hve to talk to him daily until he wise up. the whore will reject becos she cannot give up such a good job, get fuck and earn easy cash. if she is good character, at first place she will not go for branded stuff. u close bro better give up. there is better gal out there.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Your bro is in trouble. cannot blame him thou cos he is thinking wif his heart and not his brain (logic). i guess u hve to talk to him daily until he wise up. the whore will reject becos she cannot give up such a good job, get fuck and earn easy cash. if she is good character, at first place she will not go for branded stuff. u close bro better give up. there is better gal out there.
Thx Bro for your advice,

My poor bro really bought her a Prada with hard earned money, and she can kept calling/smsing to pass to her asap!

Need much more brainwash>>>>
Old 10-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joscklee View Post
Thx Bro for your advice,

My poor bro really bought her a Prada with hard earned money, and she can kept calling/smsing to pass to her asap!

Need much more brainwash>>>>
Some men are just lonely/depress/blah... and find solace when visiting whore beside the sex part. Visiting the whore makes them detached and feels living in another temporary world.

The solution is constant brainwash + finding another new gal for him until he get out of it...
Old 10-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Thnx Bro,

Also ask him find other gal but think diificult find playgrounds nowadays.. and tell him keep $ for family rather than buying her branded (unlikely she appreciate at all......)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1