The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: H17r10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
------------------------
Almost overshot your FR, H17 rather old house, think the cleaner is an uncle. R10 i have no recollection and, will proceed to that house while i'm there. This WL might not b new, infact my advise is u see what u like, take it solong is within budget. My case is $50 acceptable for PT brothels.
Yep, H17 is an old house which has gone some room restructuring number too. In fact Mei Yee room's originally was actually part of an empty space inside H17, then the boss converted that empty space into a room. There was a heshe and few malays WLs years ago and H17 was always crowded with Indian and Banglas.

Some of the veteran WLs from H17 also retired and left the scenes. Had a few good ones before from that house and there used to be a local WLs there at H17 R01 first floor. A couple of WLs on H17 second floor used to be from H11 second floor.
Old 25-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
One thing I like about the PT thread is that everyone here is genuine and objective about their views. So info is trustworthy. I like...

Think I'll make it a daily affair to up all the good contributors here it's my small little way of saying thanks to you guys for making my cheonging life that much more interesting, satisfying and more economical haha

I'll start with you bro fornicator... actually I think I owe you hehe
Bro U-Da-Man, thank you, thank you, Sir, for your ups points and kind words!

I agree to your idea and that is why I highlighted it. Actually Bro, since I got to power 1, I have already been upping other Bros with good contributions on a daily basis. I try my best because sometimes I so busy with work that I have no time to read all the threads and posts.

What I do avoid is to zap a Bro. I haven't zapped anybody yet, but almost! I let him go with a warning and for that, I got zapped 5 points in a flash! Ouch! Bygones.

Thanks again Bro!

U-Da-Man!

Cheers!
Old 25-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Helps a great deal indeed! Tks!
No worries Bro. You welcome.

Cheers!
Old 25-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H10R13 Anna

Quote:
True she's no looker. She reminds me of a plain petite admin lady who been in the same company for far too long... haha. But lucky not ugly too.

My next target is Cat30 Anna H10R13... she's quite a sexy milf... nice curves!
-----------
Bro U-Da-Man, Anna is as sexy as 6yrs back, i remembered her ex H01. That time there is 1, all the way in on left, a WL who looks abit Jap AV actress. Now, she has relocated to H12 put on weight.

Only 1session with Anna about 3yrs ago, she SOP for $30 than, i told her of this website. She knew told me she was popular back then, b4 the ex KS WLs came into PT.

All this yrs, passingby Anna's room, she said, "$30". This gen Anna's next door Big S, think Anna is desperate for customers. I think her time is over but, don't tell we talk about her on this website.

Shared this, that session with Anna, her bed is next to a table. I lay down almost knock it. She was , kept on saying, "careful of table.'' Think she have to reposition her room's wind and water positions. Some customers will b pissed if he knock his head on it. RTF noway!

Hope u have a wonderfully time and, i'll passed today. Come Wed i b taking leave, weekdays is better lesser ppls. Have a good week ahead!

Last edited by jacky43; 25-04-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: additional infos
Old 25-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

RTF H02 R16 - Michelle yesterday afternoon...
decent body lick (front & back)...ok AR (not hardcore like Lai Lai) and she spend quite some time BBBJ on the side of the bed...quite a sight.. watching her using her tongue and deep throat...good that she continue to BBBJ even though I'm ready for FJ....not sure if she wants to CIM or not..I have to close my eyes and count sheep to divert my mind from the pleasure..haha..in the end..asked her to stop and finished in FJ....

RTF: yes

Adios...
Old 25-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
RTF H02 R16 - Michelle yesterday afternoon...
decent body lick (front & back)...ok AR (not hardcore like Lai Lai) and she spend quite some time BBBJ on the side of the bed...quite a sight.. watching her using her tongue and deep throat...good that she continue to BBBJ even though I'm ready for FJ....not sure if she wants to CIM or not..I have to close my eyes and count sheep to divert my mind from the pleasure..haha..in the end..asked her to stop and finished in FJ....

RTF: yes

Adios...
UP you...
[close my eyes and count sheep to divert my mind from the pleasure..haha..}

sometimes i used this tricks too

by the way, H2r16, how much ?
dont remember any nice one in H2, other than mun mun, sally, maggie
Old 25-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
by the way, H2r16, how much ?
dont remember any nice one in H2, other than mun mun, sally, maggie
Michelle H02R16 is CAT 50. Aside from the others you mentioned, Wa-Wa R08 and Ting-Ting R15, also nice and good and CAT 50 as well.

The only one I have yet to try is Mun-Mun.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 25-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Come to think of it, very long time since I last RTF Katty. Last time was 22 Oct. 2009, aiyah, what to do? Been busy with ex-GL WLs. Some PT trained WLs are losing out I tell you."]
Cheers.
Thanks for the valued info, bro fornicator. I totally agreed that PT trained WLs are over shadowed by ex-GL WLs., me too, re-aiming for the latters more nowadays
Old 25-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Former H16 WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
I recall now I saw her before in that room Christines was still sporting her short hair, not sure about now
Yes, Christine still has short hair, check her out at her new place H12R02.......have fun!

nippon
Old 25-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Here's my "overdue" FR from last Monday..
I know, it's long. Sorry, was too busy over the last week.

H7R2 - Jac

Looks: 8/10 (Look young)
Body: 8/10 (somehow have a curvy body)
Boobs: 7/10 (a b-cup, I think)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (average)
GFE: 7/10
BJ: 7.5/10 (won't have a very "good" feel, for me)
FJ: 7.5/10 (bonk for a few minutes then done)
Overall: 7.5/10
Damage: $50

Hope this helps..
Old 25-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Here's my "overdue" FR from last Monday..

H7R2 - Jac

BJ: 7.5/10 (won't have a very "good" feel, for me)

Hope this helps.

bro thanks for the FR... I've been tempted to visit her...just a couple of questions if it's not too much of a bother....

So Jac does only capped BJ? No BBBJ?

How about her catbath? Sounds like she very SOP... Thanks
Old 25-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H10R13 Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Only 1session with Anna about 3yrs ago, she SOP for $30 than, i told her of this website. She knew told me she was popular back then, b4 the ex KS WLs came into PT

Thanks for the info bro Jacky. For $30, I visit Anna without any high expectations... so who knows, I might just really enjoy myself.

Cheers
Ph btw, I've upped you bro jacky
Old 26-04-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried h10 r 12 kico on sat.
Looks: 8/10 (Look young)
Body: 8/10 (nice body)
Boobs: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10 (good)
GFE: 5/10 (maybe first time)
BbbJ: 8/10 (excellent)
FJ: 7/10 (erm dun really enjoy the bonk feel a bit rushed )
Overall: 7.5/10
Damage: $50
rtf: erm dun think so ...no chemistry

but cannot deny her bbbj is good !! well hope all bros enjoy their weekend
Old 26-04-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro thanks for the FR... I've been tempted to visit her...just a couple of questions if it's not too much of a bother....

So Jac does only capped BJ? No BBBJ?

How about her catbath? Sounds like she very SOP... Thanks
Bro, sad to say, she is very SOP. From my first session last year, I only RTF once (17 April). Yes, she does BBBJ!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 26-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
Thanks for the valued info, bro fornicator. I totally agreed that PT trained WLs are over shadowed by ex-GL WLs., me too, re-aiming for the latters more nowadays
You are most welcome Bro mbam.

How not to go to ex-GL WLs? They give value added services compared to PT trained WLs. Frenching, BBBJ, AR, 69, painting to name a few. Ex-KS WLs are ok also.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1