The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-04-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Maria’s ladies quality has dropped a lot in the last 2 months. Maria just completed their new building extension and brought in a lot of new ladies to fill the rooms, most of them really cannot make it. Got many average lookers asking for 12000+ baht per session. To make things worse, Maria’s prices had been increased by 5-10% to help pay for the new wing so highest tier is now 25000 baht. The papasan says now got 120-150 ladies working everyday but quantity does not equal quality. I don’t mind high prices but the quality at Maria simply isn’t there.

Most of the customers are China tourists who have never been to a high end soapy before. They are fooled by the grand decor and sheer number of girls. Think tour guides are being paid a commision for each China tourist that they bring in.

Many regulars like myself have gone over to Black Caviar, La Belle & Tarawadee. Black Caviar has its own problems with inflated pricing and the poor attitude of the high tier girls but at least, they screen the ladies in terms of looks.

La Belle is probably the most value for money now. There’s something for everyone, even their 4-5000+baht ladies are quite ok.

Tarawadee is a close 2nd in terms of value for money. But it’s at Pattanakarn so kind of far. Go before or after 5-8pm to avoid the traffic jam. Got some nice lookers at 5-7000+ baht range. The managers can be rude and pushy but just take your time to choose.
tarawadee is actually Tara Bangkok Soapy Massage Phatthanakan ?
Old 02-04-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
tarawadee is actually Tara Bangkok Soapy Massage Phatthanakan ?
Yah, the same.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Extra info from my trip i hope useful to some.
Reward me if you wish. Or not

Soi18

At end ^Girlfriend18^

7 to 8 SW
3 doable ...mid 20s about
4/5 not doable for me but some not fussy types maybe ok.

Did a slim A cup 23yo . 45min session 1500
Next day her B cup little bit thicker "sister" 27yo

Both no birth signs, both natural.
NOTE!!!! when u walk in they try sell the room package rather than the SW.
IGNORE..tell the recep you wanna see d ladies...will bring u up to L2. Choose...
Tell u want one shot...no massage, they strait away say ok 1500bt

Of course u want more can pay more but
ALSO the facilities v nice, clean n the mama friendly

Soi 22

Walk up past the Marriot....about 100m more.
There are 2 alleys.
With bars n MP

80% old, ugly or both
BUT..some nice

In 2nd alley, first shop on right, bunch of fuglies outside, but i looked inside...one younbg, slim firlt one.

Is a real student ( saw her id later), works here a few times a month for fast cash, 24yo next week. Basic EN.

Obviously this is lucky draw type thing...
But is worth walk up n down to see mebbe

Have fun
Old 03-04-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Extra info from my trip i hope useful to some.
Reward me if you wish. Or not

Soi18

At end ^Girlfriend18^

7 to 8 SW
3 doable ...mid 20s about
4/5 not doable for me but some not fussy types maybe ok.

Did a slim A cup 23yo . 45min session 1500
Next day her B cup little bit thicker "sister" 27yo

Both no birth signs, both natural.
NOTE!!!! when u walk in they try sell the room package rather than the SW.
IGNORE..tell the recep you wanna see d ladies...will bring u up to L2. Choose...
Tell u want one shot...no massage, they strait away say ok 1500bt

Of course u want more can pay more but
ALSO the facilities v nice, clean n the mama friendly

Soi 22

Walk up past the Marriot....about 100m more.
There are 2 alleys.
With bars n MP

80% old, ugly or both
BUT..some nice

In 2nd alley, first shop on right, bunch of fuglies outside, but i looked inside...one younbg, slim firlt one.

Is a real student ( saw her id later), works here a few times a month for fast cash, 24yo next week. Basic EN.

Obviously this is lucky draw type thing...
But is worth walk up n down to see mebbe

Have fun
girlfriends as in this one?

which two did you try?

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 03-04-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post
girlfriends as in this one?

which two did you try?

Yes correct
Had Catty + another not shown.
Be aware not all work all days
Old 03-04-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lobbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soi nana, lollipop no. 50 👍🏼
Old 03-04-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lobbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soi Nana, lollipop bar, girl no. 50 👍🏼
Old 03-04-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Adunhill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

After reading all the reviews here on Rebirth, i took the opportunity to try it out.

Contacted the admin Benny one week ago to book the last slot at 8pm for a 2 hour massage. Benny was proactive and help to make special arrangement to speak to his staff to extend their working hour for half hour past 10pm so that i can make it in time due to late arrival to BKK.

I wont go into details here cos all the wonderful things that happened during the 2hr massage had already been written in this thread.

I just want to add that the whole team, Benny, Patty and Smile were wonderful in their service. Benny also follow up with me after the massage for feedback.

I would score Rebirth 9/10 for everything. The missing 1 point is due to the location. It's not easy to find. Benny did provide detailed direction, but i wouldnt have the confidence to navigate there without using Grab.

Hope more customers support them and one day they can relocate to a more accessible venue.
Old 04-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
crazyh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact? Also how much. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
Before beginning, I would just like to say that bros here have been super supportive of my recommendation and I apologize if I replied any of you slow.

Now for the complain…😁

Ever since I started recommending bros here to Rebirth Massage Studios, it has been hard to get a booking. Partly also due to job commitments, the timing just can’t seem to meet

But… alas, managed to secure a booking and this time I tried another one of my silly checklists…

Four Hands JG massage (no I don’t have a big boy down there, it’s just one of those silly checklists I have in my head)

Booked Patty and Smile together for 4 hands JG for a session of 2 hours. The feeling was nice and communication was great (please note that I have known this shop and both of them personally for years and I also speak thai)

Weirdly satisfying feeling with so many hands down there. But the amazing part to me was the actual treatment where I felt veins in 4 different spots being pulled simultaneously

Overall, was a nice session to catch up with both of them and they have also told me to carry their thanks for the support of bros here.

With the amount of bookings made to them, I am actually surprised how little reviews there are, so… hope this helps…
Old 04-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Any bro know if solo trip to gentle man club is possible? Any guide and roughly what is the fee ?
Old 04-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyh3ll View Post
Can share contact? Also how much. Thanks
Have shared contact with many bros here, PM me with your arrival date to Thailand as I am trying to help gatekeep a little
Old 04-04-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rahimboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Any bro know if solo trip to gentle man club is possible? Any guide and roughly what is the fee ?
you can look at easily 10k bro. depends on how long you take the girl for, mixers you order, the drink that you order. plus lots of tips
Old 04-04-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
How’s the situation at Poseidon now? I heard from some MLs that it’s quiet there now. It was the first soapy that I ever went to, close to twenty years ago, great times. Poseidon’s owner always cannot decide whether to redevelop into condo.
i go off peak hour so not many girls. went there at early noon. and ya quite quiet. me and my buddy two guys plus another 2 thai customer that's it.

but probably due to hours too.
Old 04-04-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandosniper25 View Post
i go off peak hour so not many girls. went there at early noon. and ya quite quiet. me and my buddy two guys plus another 2 thai customer that's it.

but probably due to hours too.
For soapy MPs go 6-7pm to view full strength.

But those tok gong ang pais won't even need to be displayed as their slots are always book in advance.
Applies to both mid to high end establishments.

Anyway these days I don't even bonk when I go Thailand as no longer value for money.
Just sharing my experience for those still into the Tomyam scene!
Old 04-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Anyway these days I don't even bonk when I go Thailand as no longer value for money.
Just sharing my experience for those still into the Tomyam scene!
Value? Not really, and I don't care about it, but I don't go to the high end soapies, places or clubs. I like to enjoy some simple company with the girls while I'm here. The simpler the girl, the better.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1