The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Mai Chan is still operating.... dunno why Google stated as "Permanently closed".
Even the Mai Chan people dun know why Google did that.

Moderate your expectations if you intend to visit as MC standards have slackened.
Their stable of girls is lesser and quality no where comparable to the earlier batches.
Most of the girls from the earlier batches are no longer working there.
That’s disappointing to hear. I was just there 2+ months ago and while there were not many girls, I found one that was quite good and even did and RTF. I see from gdairy that the list of girls have shrunk, a past favourite of mine, I think was Nonny or Noony, is also no longer there but I do have her Line so will check if she’s in BKK when I’m there. The girl I RTF the last time is still there, will drop in and request for her to do an outcall to my hotel if she’s not available then.

I’ve only been to Butterfly once as I mentioned earlier, can also give it a try. Used to go to Addict quite often, and then to 102 next door, but the service there is hit and miss sometimes. I think Mai Chan was the only one that was consistently good post-Covid for me and my buddies, so it’s sad to hear that they’re declining
Old 15-10-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Some of the girls at Mai Chan won't give the complete full service experience unless you keep advancing at her until she gives up lol. It is fun though. The standard is almost the same as Momo and Pretty, but those may have younger girls. They will avoid DFK, skip catbath and probably can't paint her. You can forget about AR and AJ. After that piano massage, you probably just get licking on nips, BBBJ and FJ until times up. Raw is probably out of the question. Even showering together is meh, or you do it yourself.

I have way better experience at Butterfly with their default services, and of course their raw girls just provided everything. Even the MLs at Mango and Orient Massage give better service for some of the lowest cost MPs. Their MLs are so accommodating, providing almost everything just short of raw (probably its even in the cards).

I'll probably NOT visit Mai Chan during my coming trip (unless 1 of my fav ML is available) and instead try those corner small MPs, and the others which I wanted to try. There might be gems in there.
Used to get really good service, GFE was also really good there. I even raw one of their newer girls in the past lol

Never been to Momo or Pretty - are the girls there also fairer like the MC girls used to me? I know most of the girls were from Chiangmai and Chiangrai, would be interested to try other places when I’m there that also has younger, fairer skinned girls with good services
Old 15-10-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Neither the staff and not all the girls will give you the shop's line. They tell you to call the shop which rarely picks up. Also quite a lot of times, there were only 2 - 3 girls working for the day.

If you tried message some other shop's line, it take a very long time for them to respond. I usually send the msg early or the day before if I'm gonna RTM. Sometimes I booked the girl at the airport before my flight to BKK, I received the response when I already reached BKK and in the taxi to the hotel lol.
Ah didn’t know they had a Line, will ask for it when I’m there next. Only saw the phone number on the website so I always just walked in to see who was there, else to make a booking for later.
Old 15-10-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbed View Post
Newb question: are Bangkok massage shops on cash terms only? Or do they accept physical debit cards
So far in my experience, only cash. No cards
Old 15-10-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
A bro mentioned to ask for their Line after your 1st visit. I went there before but did not know I could ask for it. If you like their service do get their Line cos when I walked in, iirc on a Wednesday afternoon back in Feb 2023, they only had one lady and the rest were busy.
I've been going here for years but never knew they had Line. What's the great thing about having their Line?

One time I called several times but no response, so just rambled over. The new receptionist said all the lines in the area were down.

BTW, has anyone tried Naomi? She's supposedly a student so available only weekends.
Old 15-10-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Used to get really good service, GFE was also really good there. I even raw one of their newer girls in the past lol

Never been to Momo or Pretty - are the girls there also fairer like the MC girls used to me? I know most of the girls were from Chiangmai and Chiangrai, would be interested to try other places when I’m there that also has younger, fairer skinned girls with good services
It depends. I like darker skin Isaan girls, so I got plenty of choices in most of these shops. It is possible to raw some of the girls at these places as well. But the gfe is quite random so the experience is based on luck.

You can see some of the girls leave the shop after a short duration. Some of my favourite girls were from Momo.
Old 15-10-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Ah didn’t know they had a Line, will ask for it when I’m there next. Only saw the phone number on the website so I always just walked in to see who was there, else to make a booking for later.
Not all the girls will give it to you. And not sure about the response time as well. I usually walk in to book then head to Terminal21 for a meal and walkabout in the mall before returning for the session.

I want to try the 2 shops (Wonder Massage and SmileBKK) on the other side. They seem not bad.
Old 15-10-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentgramont View Post
Has anyone visited Princess Massage that advertises only having japanese women on staff?

Edit: seems to be outcall only.
Digging up an older post but I'm intrigued by the Japanese staff reference. Anyone have a link? Googling gives me a legit looking massage place and none of the staff look Japanese lol
Old 15-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not all the girls will give it to you. And not sure about the response time as well. I usually walk in to book then head to Terminal21 for a meal and walkabout in the mall before returning for the session.

I want to try the 2 shops (Wonder Massage and SmileBKK) on the other side. They seem not bad.
Will pop in and take a look since the filters these days on the website photos are quite misleading. I'll try Mai Chan this week and if my regular SYT is not available or busy, and if the lineup isn't appealing to me, I'll try to book her outcall (3500B) for later. Else will go back to butterfly or one of those shops mentioned by you to check out
Old 15-10-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wonder Massage has a dingy shower room. The girls were just OK. I took a tallish (165cm) girl from Isaan. Went around 7pm on a Wednesday. 2500 for 90 min, 1 shot. She offered more shots with a negotiable price but her GFE wasn't that good so after the first shot I decided to go right across to Smile to try them out. Also, no massage, just sex. I wouldn't RTF her but would walk in again to see what the lineup is like.

Smile BKK has a nicer room but is 2500 for 60 min (less time than Wonder). I picked a cute but chubby one. I thought she was my type but she really wasn't into me. No DFK, DATY. She was a bit rough riding cowgirl that it was uncomfortable. Did a bit of light oil massage with titty rubbing on my back. But I couldn't finish. Service was no good. Couldn't even finish with a hj so just called it quits and went to dinner. When I went to Smile, the selection was worse than Wonder. I wouldn't RTF either but if I was nearby it's always worth walking in to see if someone suits you.
Old 15-10-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maichan

Quote:
Neither the staff and not all the girls will give you the shop's line. They tell you to call the shop which rarely picks up. Also quite a lot of times, there were only 2 - 3 girls working for the day.

If you tried message some other shop's line, it take a very long time for them to respond. I usually send the msg early or the day before if I'm gonna RTM. Sometimes I booked the girl at the airport before my flight to BKK, I received the response when I already reached BKK and in the taxi to the hotel lol.
Ok. So far the massage places I visit will be answered by the mamasan so no problems. Yeah, it's always best to book day before if possible. The best is the girl like you and she give you her Line. I only ever kena once I visit this lady for 1st time, she gave me her Line but I turned it down. Till this day I regret even if I no plans to visit her again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
I've been going here for years but never knew they had Line. What's the great thing about having their Line?

One time I called several times but no response, so just rambled over. The new receptionist said all the lines in the area were down.

BTW, has anyone tried Naomi? She's supposedly a student so available only weekends.
Some shops will have a Line so you can contact them to book the girl in advance. Best is the girl like you and they give you their personal Line

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-10-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Re: Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Ok. So far the massage places I visit will be answered by the mamasan so no problems. Yeah, it's always best to book day before if possible. The best is the girl like you and she give you her Line. I only ever kena once I visit this lady for 1st time, she gave me her Line but I turned it down. Till this day I regret even if I no plans to visit her again

Some shops will have a Line so you can contact them to book the girl in advance. Best is the girl like you and they give you their personal Line
I only regret not taking down the line of my 2 fav girls at Momo. Now they left and the new ones are ymmv. Even if you got the personal line of the massage girls, it is very difficult to have a session with them outside their work time. Bargirls still can.
Old 16-10-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Wonder Massage has a dingy shower room. The girls were just OK. I took a tallish (165cm) girl from Isaan. Went around 7pm on a Wednesday. 2500 for 90 min, 1 shot. She offered more shots with a negotiable price but her GFE wasn't that good so after the first shot I decided to go right across to Smile to try them out. Also, no massage, just sex. I wouldn't RTF her but would walk in again to see what the lineup is like.

Smile BKK has a nicer room but is 2500 for 60 min (less time than Wonder). I picked a cute but chubby one. I thought she was my type but she really wasn't into me. No DFK, DATY. She was a bit rough riding cowgirl that it was uncomfortable. Did a bit of light oil massage with titty rubbing on my back. But I couldn't finish. Service was no good. Couldn't even finish with a hj so just called it quits and went to dinner. When I went to Smile, the selection was worse than Wonder. I wouldn't RTF either but if I was nearby it's always worth walking in to see if someone suits you.
The last time I went to Wonder to check out the line up, there was only 1 out of 9 girls which stand out. For Smile BKK, if you took Noey, you are gonna have 1 of the best time out of your chionging experience in BKK.
Old 16-10-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The last time I went to Wonder to check out the line up, there was only 1 out of 9 girls which stand out. For Smile BKK, if you took Noey, you are gonna have 1 of the best time out of your chionging experience in BKK.
Damn good to know about Noey. Will try next time.
Old 16-10-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
I had the impression that Noey was only available for outcall? If she’s available I call then I’ll definitely make a booking this week and find out what all the hype is about lol

Just checked the website and it does say she’s outcall only…

Last edited by m0pik001; 16-10-2023 at 11:53 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1