The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger_899 View Post
Anyone know of any smoking room hotel around Sukhumvit
The one nice decent hotel I only know about and I always go to is soi11 Mercure. Cos I'm a smoker too. Hope it helps.
Old 15-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Astromania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR for Jan 2024 trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The mama will tell you it is 2,000, but you give it directly to the girl inside the room. The mama don't take the raw tips. Sometimes you might be able to negotiate with the girl, the mama don't know what goes on in the room. So far, I only know raw mostly require tips though some might not need. I don't do anal so I don't know about it. But if you wanna anal raw, you probably need to pay the raw tips too.

I will nego the tips with the girl before starting the session so that we can carry on with the flow with all the feel.
Bro how’s the girls look comparing to the pics on line? Isit close or largely different
Old 15-02-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astromania View Post
Bro how’s the girls look comparing to the pics on line? Isit close or largely different
It is ymmv. Some look better, some same, some cmi lol. I suggest you to head down to see instead of booking. Since I mostly take the raw girls, they are mostly 60% though.
Old 15-02-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
muhuali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, are the bars in Nana and Cowboy open during Songkran?
If open, are there many girls around or most went back home?
Old 15-02-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhuali View Post
The bars will be open but with skeleton staff & girls.
Old 15-02-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

There is another public holiday coming up from 24th to 26th February...... take note that no alcohol is supposed to be consumed or sold during these 3 days.
But following past experiences..... bars will still sell you alcohol but served in paper cups and your bill will state coffee/tea etc.
Old 16-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger_899 View Post
Anyone know of any smoking room hotel around Sukhumvit
I stayed citadines 11 previously. Spacious room and smoking allowed but its further in soi 11 so if you're fine with walking I think it's a good hotel. Or if you have budget you can try Emporium Suites
Old 17-02-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
There is another public holiday coming up from 24th to 26th February...... take note that no alcohol is supposed to be consumed or sold during these 3 days.
But following past experiences..... bars will still sell you alcohol but served in paper cups and your bill will state coffee/tea etc.
Wondering if the soapy massages will be open? If they are closed, is it only on 24th (Actual Makha Bucha) or all 3 days? Thanks!
Old 17-02-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhuali View Post
From my past experience they will be open but most of the bars will increase the bar fines to about 1000-1500 baht so expect to pay more for the girls.

The reason they increase the barfine is to discourage the girls from barfining themselves so they can take a holiday to go back to their province which would mean the bars will be empty of girls.
Old 17-02-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Wondering if the soapy massages will be open? If they are closed, is it only on 24th (Actual Makha Bucha) or all 3 days? Thanks!
Last year, they were closed only on the actual day itself.
Old 17-02-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Icecool87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Will be in bkk on 24. So 25 will be fully all open of Alcohol?
Old 17-02-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Last year, they were closed only on the actual day itself.
I see... shall avoid 24th then. Cheers buddy
Old 17-02-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quick sharing for my recent trip to Bkk late January.

Agogo bar
Since Covid I have been to NEP a few times, sad to say girls quality has gone downhill, hard to find lookers these days, NEP is quite empty except the more popular bar like RB4 and billboard. For club like RB4 they even allow Dino to go on stage now lol. Unlikely I will go there again. Not recommended to look for bonk or purposely go to this place. With bar fine u pay more than thermae. Crowd mostly old farangs.

Thermae
Still a good place to pick up girls anytime from 8-midnight. The bar is full with lots of girls even on a weekday. However, this place is not as good as before. Rarely can see fresh face now. Most long term FL, all the familiar faces. Student or syt part timer is hard to come by. Price also inflated now, no chance to get 2500 for syt lookers. Now at least 3k, prettier one will ask for 3.5-4k. And most pretty one will tell u no DFK just lip kissing and CBJ. Anyway, based on my recent experience, everything can be negotiated once u bring the girl back to ur room. If the chemistry is good u will get DFK and bbbj. There’s a few very good one by the name of Annie, min etc.

Spa
I prefer spa like Maria and BC. Went to both place this trip. Maria has slightly more girls compare to BC. BC have better facility and room is much more better. Price is inflated now, at least 2-3k more compare to pre Covid. I got girls ard 9k at both Maria and BC. They should be at 7k range based on old rate. BC #26 is awesome. The girl told me she will up price again omg. Nevertheless, i will still visit high end spa when i need a good bonk. Girls quality much better, you know for sure you will be able to get a hot chick with good service - bathtub action, raw rub, simple b2b massage, bbbj, DFK, multiple positions with no complain. They are all well trained. I never had any disappointments. The only concern is $. If u willing to spend and prefer convenience, just go to Spa.

Thaniya road
Thanks to all the friendly bros that share info with me. Finally this trip I went to thaniya road. Actually few yrs back when patpong is still popular I walked ard thaniya road before but I did not check out the main road. I went there around 830, so many girls sitting in front of the ktv, even in front of 7-11 lol, there’s plenty of choice. Okts will also approach u, try to promote their girls. Good experience, not my game so I din take any girls.
Old 18-02-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I usually go to Billboard to chill and enjoy the vibe. The carousel makes it easier to ogle the girls 😂. Since the ST hotel inside NEP closed, I rarely BF any gal because there’s no good ST around. The same goes for KC1 at Patpong. Quite a few SYT there. However, 20% of girls there do not go out at all. Pity there is also no good ST hotel there.

The other good soapy is La Belle. Cheaper than Maria or BC but girl quality not bad.
Old 20-02-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time no come here. come to make report. just try to fuck my way out of heartbreak. feeling down recently, plus weight gain. need to eat less, drink less, exercise more. and hair receding too

woke up with crazy thought to go buy some gold or diamonds for this thai girl I like...but first went to get haircut. 100b. not so great, but good value. while waiting, I open line app, see post of a pic of girl very chio, nice boobs, so I check. think it's a kapoo club called butter I added long time ago but never try. so I try to book this time. 2300 baht for 1 hour, B2B, HJ, sound expensive just for HJ, but whatever, I try it out because the girl look nice. far away from central bkk though, in bueng kum so have to take grab.

after haircut, thirsty so try buy some coffee, but no good cafe near me, so I go to 7-eleven, end up buying 1L bottle of juice. drank entire bottle, 500% vitamin c. go eat lunch, 200b ramen, not bad, generous portion. then get grab to go to butter, about 30 minutes drive from ekkamai.

get there, small shop, quiet area. girl looks like pics, braces, cute face. very good body, firm natural D cup tits, and nice ass too. thin waist with no baby damage, only 20 years old. cannot speak english though, only thai, but I phud phasa thai dai shower alone, then wait for her to finish. no B2B haha, just straight into BBBJ, feel nice. after long while, I ask if can have sex, she say ok, 1500b, so I say how about 2000b no condom...she says ok, but have to finish outside. anyways, just did missionary, then doggy, then missionary again for a while until finish. then she go clean up, and come back to chat a while until time up.

take grab back, then drink blend 285 alone in room until I fall asleep.
Girl Rating
Name: Cat
Face: 7/10
Body: 10/10
Service: 9/10
Total dmg: 4300b
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1