The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-03-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
Spring has also. Gonna try spring during my upcoming trip.
looking forward to your FR. thought can go for a quick solo trip but ended up a family trip, guess hard to try JG in BKK with family around
Old 20-03-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Spring has also. Gonna try spring during my upcoming trip.
After trying both, I feel Spring is more authentic than Rebirth. I'll plan a BKK trip with my current gf. Maybe head to Spring for JG then give her a good one the next day haha.
Old 20-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
After trying both, I feel Spring is more authentic than Rebirth. I'll plan a BKK trip with my current gf. Maybe head to Spring for JG then give her a good one the next day haha.
Really can feel the effect?
Old 20-03-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Can share your experience and contact for Spring? Deciding between spring and rebirth
Old 21-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dropped by Butterfly and had a go with Korya.

She’s a tall girl as advertised, 170cm, Thai tan (vs. in the pictures) and face is a bit chubbier than in the pics as well. I told her her features and hair style reminded me of Lisa from BlackPink as she giggled. Slim with hardly any tummy but also pretty flat on top, small A-cups (not for boob lovers).

However, her English was pretty good, said she was 20, from Chiangmai studying tourism in uni so very easy to talk to.

Standard shower, then she saw that I brought my Sagami condoms and asked me “you want with condom or no condom?” a few times and I knew i was sunk. In the end my self control lost out. She popped a mint of some sort into her mouth and gave me a bbbj which gave a nice cold sensation on my dick then she asked if she could put some lube but when I put it in she was already wet. Finished off in missionary and CIP in record time. Joked with her I wanted a discount cos I finished too fast lol

With 30 mins left to go, showered and she gave me a massage whilst we chatted, paid her and left. I would rate this 7/10 but prob won’t return cos I’m more a boobs man
Old 21-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Really can feel the effect?
Yes. The last time I went BKK, I did this:

-1 day: CIP in my ML in SG alot.
Day 1: Flight to BKK, Nuru still ok.
Day 2: Nuru not so many.
Day 3: JG at Spring
Day 4: CIP in Butterfly alot.
Day 5: CIP in Butterfly not so many.
Day 6: Return.
Day 7: Try CIP in my ML, no ammo .
Weekend: JG at SG.
Next day: CIP in my ML in SG alot.

Not sure if it is really just the effect of JG, cuz I didn't go fuck on the day of the JG (rest 1 day).

My recent with my gf is rest 1 - 2 days in between can CIP. Otherwise it can remain hard, fuck her shiok but no ammo.
Old 21-03-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Can share your experience and contact for Spring? Deciding between spring and rebirth
Spring is no frills. They will do massage then do the JG. Will NOT help you finish. No prostate massage here. You will feel yourself being pulled, it is somewhat painful.

Rebirth has prostate massage. Not much feeling, not painful. Almost the end the ML will make you hard and soft repeatedly then ask you wanna finish. There is additional menu if you wanna play with the ML. But I decided not to finish so I can go CIP a girl later.
Old 21-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Spring is no frills. They will do massage then do the JG. Will NOT help you finish. No prostate massage here. You will feel yourself being pulled, it is somewhat painful.

Rebirth has prostate massage. Not much feeling, not painful. Almost the end the ML will make you hard and soft repeatedly then ask you wanna finish. There is additional menu if you wanna play with the ML. But I decided not to finish so I can go CIP a girl later.
Thanks! Able to share contact for rebirth?
Old 21-03-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Hi anyone have ktv to intro around lad phrao area?TIA.
Old 21-03-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Thanks! Able to share contact for rebirth?
You can use google to find out using these search terms: Either one, you need to book.

- spring massage phrom phong
- rebirth massage studios bangkok

Btw, even Rebirth has hidden menu, FJ is not in there. Then again, it's probably ymmv, but there are plenty of other shooting targets better than these MLs.
Old 21-03-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Dropped by Butterfly and had a go with Korya.

She’s a tall girl as advertised, 170cm, Thai tan (vs. in the pictures) and face is a bit chubbier than in the pics as well. I told her her features and hair style reminded me of Lisa from BlackPink as she giggled. Slim with hardly any tummy but also pretty flat on top, small A-cups (not for boob lovers).

However, her English was pretty good, said she was 20, from Chiangmai studying tourism in uni so very easy to talk to.

Standard shower, then she saw that I brought my Sagami condoms and asked me “you want with condom or no condom?” a few times and I knew i was sunk. In the end my self control lost out. She popped a mint of some sort into her mouth and gave me a bbbj which gave a nice cold sensation on my dick then she asked if she could put some lube but when I put it in she was already wet. Finished off in missionary and CIP in record time. Joked with her I wanted a discount cos I finished too fast lol

With 30 mins left to go, showered and she gave me a massage whilst we chatted, paid her and left. I would rate this 7/10 but prob won’t return cos I’m more a boobs man
Extra charge if no condom?
Old 22-03-2024, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Best to nego directly with the girl. If downstairs is straight 2k, if you nego can get for between 1k to 1.5k maybe
Old 22-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Quote:

- spring massage phrom phong
- rebirth massage studios bangkok

Btw, even Rebirth has hidden menu, FJ is not in there. Then again, it's probably ymmv, but there are plenty of other shooting targets better than these MLs.
Do they provide underwear or can go butt naked during body massage?
Old 22-03-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone can tell me how much is Tulip Massage prices? It's a bit hard to find and they don't have any website. Can't remember where and when but I found it is THB2100? I think it was also mentioned here but probably few months back. Paiseh I don't check everyday.

My initilal plan is to visit Thonglor Massage but the lady I'm aiming for is no longer working there. I also forgot her name hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 23-03-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Market rate is 2K for raw...... but if look like Andy Lau maybe she will accept 1K..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1