The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
asean is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Bro are you referring to Siloso Beach resort ... there is not Jacuzzi but a small pool .... the duplex I mean, downstairs is the room, upstairs the pool .... I think about 300 plus per night
Old 25-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe I was not clear. I went to Sentosa Beach Resort liao.

It is a Jacuzzi. Probably twice the size of a bathtub, with jacuzzi nozzles. So... yah, it's a small pool, with jacuzzi.

Nice for romantic getaway. Bring wine/champagne, candles, massage oil... etc.
If you want to tan in the nude also can, provided you don't stand up near the glass balcony walls.

Don't bring bubble bath if you want to turn on the jacuzzi.

Price is about 450 + 10% + 7%. Promotion (I think close liao) is 380++ excluding Sat night.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Last edited by 5ag1_Boar; 25-06-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 25-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!

Yo bros..
i think u r refering to the one facing cafe de marl.. the got this room with jazzuic with it.. i cant recall the name.. but u call sentosa helpdesk and ask.. they will know but if i am not wrong its need a few month to book & quite ex also.. thanks
Old 25-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiboar View Post
In the Rooftop Garden Suite open air jacuzzi at Sentosa Beach Resort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asean View Post
Bro are you referring to Siloso Beach resort ... there is not Jacuzzi but a small pool .... the duplex, I think about 300 plus per night
Quote:
Originally Posted by netrot View Post
Yo bros..
i think u r refering to the one facing cafe de marl.. the got this room with jazzuic with it.they will know but if i am not wrong its need a few month to book & quite ex also.. thanks
Hi Bros
Its called Siloso Beach Resort, facing cafe de mar

Used to have Jacuzzi - was 300, promotion rate

Since sometime in Feb this year changed to 2-person long bath with separate standing shower - now its something like 450

not hard to book, just stayed in june, booked few days in advance
stayed before so booked duplex again - damned shocked when saw long bath
complained & changed to superior (promo 2 nights for 400)
Old 25-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Correct, the one behind Cafe Del Mar.

The Rooftop Garden Suite not hard to book leh. I booked with less then 3 weeks lead time. They even have promotion for the room a week later, although when I booked they said peak period so no promo. They honoured the promo for me although I book earlier.

But I think all rooms taken when I was there.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Last edited by 5ag1_Boar; 25-06-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 25-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
hotguru is stuck in moderation for some time to come
What the most daring place u ever make love?

i did this waitress in the pub toilet.. i say i can't bring her home than she suggest the toilet.. i onz her man.. hahahaha
Old 25-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hungryjac is Cool - loads of Potential

for me, it's beside the mac at boat quay.. it was dark and me and this waitress that i know in a pub was very high.. she grab and dick and started blowing me.. than after that i couldn;t take it anymore, lift up her skirt and did her there.. we took a cab home and i did her again.. total that night i did her 4 times.. :P
Old 25-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
Hi Bros
Its called Siloso Beach Resort, facing cafe de mar

Used to have Jacuzzi - was 300, promotion rate

Since sometime in Feb this year changed to 2-person long bath with separate standing shower - now its something like 450

not hard to book, just stayed in june, booked few days in advance
stayed before so booked duplex again - damned shocked when saw long bath
complained & changed to superior (promo 2 nights for 400)
I was there in mid-June too. Ummm... the long bath also have jacuzzi nozzels. Perhaps you're more discerning then I am.

Old 25-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=g_aberlado;2853050]Im not sure if this guy is one of SBF members but I saw him in public the other so daring sia...... Damn she looks so young and sexy. If only I'm not waiting for my GF I would have hop in his car at the driver and shove my dick in her mouth.
Damn!!!![QUOTE]

Bro... Kindly advise wat car is that fellow driving?

I lend my car to my frd while I am overseas...Tat fellow famous for "outdoor warfare"...

Once was got driving his nephew's van go Changi V and find ladyboy there.. end up mess up people's rice bowl.. Now I skeptical liao..

Thanks!

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 25-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Insider Insider

Bro old yet horny ,.... you lend your car to outdoor warfare guy .... maybe next time get mistaken as you how ah ... I mean your frens and relatives ....
Old 25-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insider View Post
Bro old yet horny ,.... you lend your car to outdoor warfare guy .... maybe next time get mistaken as you how ah ... I mean your frens and relatives ....
Ya.. Tats why.. I regretted my decision to help him also..

I was worrying more for my "innocence" rather than my car when I was overseas...

Car dirty just spend a bit of money can wash and polish and vacuum...

If "name" dirty liao..Jump into yellow river also cannot clean...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 25-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster

I heard Yellow River quite polluted... of course still dirty lah.

Old 26-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiboar View Post
I was there in mid-June too. Ummm... the long bath also have jacuzzi nozzels. Perhaps you're more discerning then I am.
Bro, i first stayed there in feb 2007, then they had a square jacuzzi 1.6mx1.6m - loved it
then they change to 2-person long bath this year - to me not as fun & not willing to pay the extra - just use beach & their big pool
but those looking for privacy - yes, its still worth cos can go au naturel
Old 26-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dirtysam12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros,
i did it with this pub girl last mth at east coast beach on the sand. i met her in the pub she was working in at boat quay and she told me she's not really in a very good mood cos argument with Bf so she would like to go to the beach to walk.. i drove her there.. we started walking than sat down to talk. she cried i hug her a bit and the next thing u know we starting kissing and fondling each other. She Bj me ( i give it 7/10) than i finger her and she say she wanted me. i took off her panties and entered her.. bonk her until i came on the sand.. was a good experience. now she has problems will call me and we go to the beach and have our session.
Her name is Irene.. girl next door look but she's sweet and wan to pls..
Old 26-06-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -84 / Power: 0
clan004 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I think this bathtub use to be a pool ... I think more shiok as it was quite big .... at least double or triple the size of bathtub
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1