The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
aswj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry TN at Upper Serangoon

Sorry bro if i start another tread of this location , couldnt find it so i started one,

was around the area someone near a popular nasi lemak place , saw the TN a while back so i decided to go and try , walk up the stairs look into the place , wah , abit rundown , inside is abit dark with red light , like those old movie , went inside , saw a few girl that look quite young , 1 girl approach me , and ask me " An Muo ma ?" i say yes and she bring me to one room ( the room is those platform with curtain one , can hear what next door is saying ,) so she ask me to hang my cloth and lie down , then the massage start ,

i wonder if any bro know the arcade , there is this game that the object will pop up then u use a hammer to hit it ? yea the massage is like this , she just hit hit hit hit hit and hit , wah like some game like that , then after 5 minutes she starts to play piano , then she play play play and play then start to play game already , in my heart i say "shit massage so chui , sure waste time one " then after 15 minutes GQ come out , she ask any special , i ask what she have , so she say full service only , then i say ok , so she go out and start her preparation , in my heart while lying there , i think hopefully good la ,

so when she come in , she took of her clothing , i was like wah not bad ah the body , then she lie on the the bed (mattress) , then i thought she will do some kinky stuff , then she just cap me and ask me what position i want , i was like , wtf , so i say i prefer her to be on top , then she say cannot , cos wait my little bro will hit her stomache and make her stomach pain , i was like wtf , then she say only can missionary , so i just do missionary , then i abit sian and piss off already , so i just pump pump and pump , then i tell her i want her to be on top , she keep complaining and say cannot cannot , i was like damn it la so i ask her to just give me a HJ , then when she HJ she keep complaining that why i so long haven cum , her hand very tired , i was like wtf u think this kind of scenario i can cum meh , after like 10 minutes i cum , i was so piss off and angry that i just change and pass her the money , and leave the place .

i dunno if all the girl there are like this of what , or maybe i sway got this girl , i tell myself that i will not go there again , i rather throw my money else where ,

to the other bro who one to try the other girl , can PM the location ,

the girls i call xiao yu , she say she 21 from hubei ,

The damage is 30 (entrance) ? 100 (FJ)

sorry for being long winde
Old 23-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
eagle001 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TN at Upper Serangoon

Hi bro, u should read my comments re this place... U got scammed! Is she the one with tattoo on her tummy?
All bros, pls note this locale
Old 23-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
aswj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro i really feel cheated man after seeing ur replies , all bro please beware!!!
Old 23-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
geniusme28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

since she dun want to ride you.... you should ram her ass
Old 23-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -112 / Power: 0
h.5.n1virus h.5.n1virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswj View Post
i dunno if all the girl there are like this of what , or maybe i sway got this girl , i tell myself that i will not go there again , i rather throw my money else where ,
Bro,

Not all girl is like that.
Xiao Yu is well-known to be like that (was told by a gal who used to work in same joint).
And you forget to mention she got BAD BREATH.
When I try to reach to kiss her neck durign FJ, I was struck by her stcinking mouth and my cock when limp immediately.
So I asked her to HJ me instead and she was SO WORROED that I not going to pay her.
Then I tell her I have plenty of $ and her attitude change immediately.
But I already not intersted in her HJ and told her to stop.
Paid her and go to another TN nearby.

I guess this joint cannot survive long..
Old 24-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Seriyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There used to be a thread like this long time ago, and I have visited this joint before. Xiao Yu is small sized looking girl, got abit of SYT look that grow fond of you, but she got major attitude problem. Immediately go in, and asked me what I want, and I asked for FJ, but ended up started doing it in very fast, and tell me to unload fast. She tell me not to change position, keep asking me to do in missionary position, ended up cumming in 5 minutes or so. Then, ask her do massage, she just touch and touch, and tell me, this place don't have anyone to do massage. After 10 minutes or so, she tell me she is hungry, and wanted to end the session... I paid for a full hour... Its a waste of money, $130..

There was another girl called Keke down there, but her phone number is no longer in use. So sad, she used to work for KTV, and she is defintely a better service oriented girl last time.

Its more like a quick and expensive bonk up there, and for anyone looking for massage, don't bother..
Old 24-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking PRCs trying to con our money. Why don't we just call the police?
Old 24-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
Hellcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHellcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You can't just go the police just like that without any evidence . The best that we can do as a customer is to avoid the girl.
Old 24-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lamturn7980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: TN at Upper Serangoon

this is a real damn shit plc... visit a few times before last time... last visit was 2 mths back.. lousy massage, 10 min then ask me special. terrible, opt for hj n was told $50. wanna touch breast oso cannot.. damn pissed off. tolde full service then she strip.. idoit! then i go for fj... nego till $80.. like pumping a dead fish.. no foreplay or wad.. wack her hard n cum in 10 min.. left unsextified... didnt even bother to ask her name.. never will i go back again!! * puey!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1