The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
ViperX7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gf doesn't like any kind of intimacy

My gf and I have been dating for around 2 years now. We do hug and kiss but she doesn't like any other kind of intimacy. We french kiss once in a while but she doesn't like it.

Once while we were frenching, I move my hands to touch her boobs. She immediately stopped me and became very angry. She said that these places are private and said that I did not respect her.

After some time, I brought up this topic to discuss with her. She said that she doesn't like this kind of things as it feels wrong and inappropriate. I tried to explain to her about the need of intimacy in a relationship but she wouldn't listen. She said if I love her then I wouldn't ask for these kind of things. Win liao lor.

Is this normal for her now and will she change this in the future? What can I do about this? We are both 22 and I don't want this to carry on as we grow older.
Old 26-04-2014, 02:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gf doesn't like any kind of intimacy

If she's frigid now, it will get even worse when she gets older.

Time to get yourself a new girlfriend.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Why u never throw her back the ques? If she love u she will give in to ur needs also! And why are you the only 1 giving in? I thought it take 2 hands to clap?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperX7 View Post
My gf and I have been dating for around 2 years now. We do hug and kiss but she doesn't like any other kind of intimacy. We french kiss once in a while but she doesn't like it.

Once while we were frenching, I move my hands to touch her boobs. She immediately stopped me and became very angry. She said that these places are private and said that I did not respect her.

After some time, I brought up this topic to discuss with her. She said that she doesn't like this kind of things as it feels wrong and inappropriate. I tried to explain to her about the need of intimacy in a relationship but she wouldn't listen. She said if I love her then I wouldn't ask for these kind of things. Win liao lor.

Is this normal for her now and will she change this in the future? What can I do about this? We are both 22 and I don't want this to carry on as we grow older.
she cheating badly....time to see the signs kid...
Old 26-04-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 13
Kuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKuang209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

how you even go thru all this TS?
Old 26-04-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
JohnnyOliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No sex still can last 2 years. TS, you power!
Old 26-04-2014, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

i really SALUTE u...i think 99.99% of the samsters here will run away long long time ago liao lor
Old 26-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ended up marrying one like u described TS. It ended up as low sex frequency, every session being mechanical, gets worse after u have kids. She prioritize everything (career, kid, etc) in front of sex, and leave it as only a "got remainder time then do", and not "die die must do" to maintain the relationship.

For guys I think I do not need to tell u where this is going.
Old 26-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Wah better cut your losses. Under normal circumstances you should be fucking within a couple of months. Dating period is the sweetest time. If now already like this you wouldn't get any sex after marriage period. Wah like becoming a monk. You want ah?
Old 26-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Robinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 week I cannot take it liao.

You wait 2 years.
Old 26-04-2014, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS.. I know exactly how u feel. As I had married one of such girl.

Let me describe. .when my gf and I go steady all I get is just kiss ang hug... nothing else. She is good in very acspect.. can go along with my parent, can mix with my friend.. good host.. never ask for expensive gift or exoensive restaurant. .etc.. low maintenance girl.. but she being a CHRISTIAN. . No sex before marry...

I self believe.. she will be open up after marry.. so marry lor.. hehe

During my first marry night I realise wrong ...as I am have high sex need.. I like to experiwnce different sex.. but now my wife only do one type.. when she and I have sex.. it is just she lie down and I fuck her .. I cum and clean up.

And this is once a month..

So TS .. I believe when u can last two years with your gf without sex.. mainly she is like mine.. good in other aspect.. but sex dept.. she got a D.. but you r able to accept. So if u want good sex.. I guess advice u need to change gf.

Or.. u can go outside and get.. hehe

That is what I do...
Old 26-04-2014, 07:33 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

she sounds like a decent girl. nothing wrong with not having intimacy when you are both so young and married. this is the type of woman you should take for a wife, knowing you would not end up being a cuckold..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperX7 View Post
My gf and I have been dating for around 2 years now. We do hug and kiss but she doesn't like any other kind of intimacy.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too decent.. life will get boring.
Old 26-04-2014, 09:08 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

of course, life is only about sex and intimacy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
Too decent.. life will get boring.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Maybe it's time for you to pretend and blame her that

GF doesn't really like you all that much. That's why don't trust you enough..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1