The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
The vietbu will be the game changer, given up on PRC on this. That waves already over .
agreed. the ml i recently visited service me for 45 mins then ask me FO lol and keep asking me to top up when she havent even provided the services listed for the price quoted
Old 19-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
cocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
This lady left? Can’t find her page anymore.
Old 19-03-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-cherry/

Short FR for this viet lady.
Went to visit few days back.

Looks: 9/10. Exactly in the pics. Very subtle difference. Can definitely see its her and quite eye catching.

Location: Not very convenient. Near a market and HDBs. First time to this place and very near G. When showering got flies around also so quickly shower.

Body: 9/10. Exactly like pic also. Enhanced boobs

Playability: 10/10. Can do everything. French, zhut , lick. GFE is there also. Treats you like her BF. Cuddle and chat with you. No catbath or whatnot but lick your nipples only. Had a fun time eating her up tho. Requested to BBBJ and CIM twice, price at $120. Overall a good find if you need to FJ a viet bu as we had so much time playing with each other and she is all wet, asked me if wanted to FJ her.
Didnt take up tho and opted for BBBJ CIM. Her BBBJ was solid. Slurp and lick balls alll over. Tongue action around the penis head was good. Shot all my load inside her mouth.
Overall quite value for money.
Thanks for the fr brother. How much did she quote to top up for the fj option as well? I believe when I’m horny my self control generally doesn’t work hahahahaha
Old 19-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Couldn’t find any MR for these two ladies here:

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yi-lin-massage/
Tried Yi Lin.
Face: only slight PS to smooth out the facial skin. Very much resemble the pictures
Boob: soft, big, bouncy, and follow movement so I think it's natural. Not an expert in differentiating real or enhanced boobs
Massage: some light pressing here and there
Roaming: FN 5G (can roam south but cannot finger inside).

Apparently she came in 2019 before. A very bubbly character, but when it comes to sensual, can feel that she rushes you. I have to stop/slow her down. Even so I am done within 40mins so bros need to take note. Having said that she didn't chase me out. Location wise she is going to switch to somewhere central soon.

RTM: Unlikely due to her new location. Her current location is nearer to me. If she stay in the current location, it will be a high maybe.

Last edited by Javabeans; 22-03-2024 at 11:54 PM.
Old 19-03-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksterking View Post
This lady left? Can’t find her page anymore.
Left ready. She is a nice girl & SYT.
Old 19-03-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Thanks for the fr brother. How much did she quote to top up for the fj option as well? I believe when I’m horny my self control generally doesn’t work hahahahaha
3B (that's the total).
Old 19-03-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
3B (that's the total).
so the package pricings are $100/$120/$150 ?

pretty value for money if that is the case
Old 19-03-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
cocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Ah, thanks
Old 19-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
so the package pricings are $100/$120/$150 ?

pretty value for money if that is the case
This is the place I mentioned in a previous post! Thanks to @Kopiosteve for his recommendation.
Old 19-03-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Anyone visited her recently?
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/sophia-massage/
Remembered her BBBJ was one of the best ones in the market but she had abit of an attitude problem.
Old 19-03-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
3B (that's the total).
Same rate I got with anothe vietbu 3B and FJ is +3R. Only downside, a major was the iron clad tits, enhanced . I don't mind B- size. Sigh
Old 19-03-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quite sad she had to leave prematurely...

She is one that wowed me with her aesthetics after Anyi... diff is that Aiyi proceeded with her vanilla procedures but she straightaway stripped to FN.

I will miss her.

C
Old 19-03-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Quite sad she had to leave prematurely...

She is one that wowed me with her aesthetics after Anyi... only diff is that Aiyi proceeded with her vanilla procedures but she straightaway stripped to FN.

I will miss her.
She is not used to it for this kind job, she is Tik Toker before. If she can stay longer will become AP, All categories fit in her, face, body, young, services. GFE, She will go to Hangzou to find the job there. She said here expenses and rental very high. But I believed she can cover it, with her nice assets. She is very nice girl, initially I though just went for massage, end up I take full, because she is pretty and hot body. Wish her all the best.
Old 19-03-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
She is not used to it for this kind job, she is Tik Toker before. If she can stay longer will become AP, All categories fit in her, face, body, young, services. GFE, She will go to Hangzou to find the job there. She said here expenses and rental very high. But I believed she can cover it, with her nice assets. She is very nice girl, initially I though just went for massage, end up I take full, because she is pretty and hot body. Wish her all the best.
Yeah, she complained about it. She could have easily gotten a sugar daddy with her attributes. Good thing is while she didn't seem to like it here, her attitude was great. Only thing is that her friend before her almost the same, so she should have known.

C
Old 19-03-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post

Tried Yi Lin.
Face: only slight PS to smooth out the facial skin. Very much resemble the pictures
Boob: soft, big, bouncy, and follow movement so I think it's natural. Not an expert in differentiating real or enhanced boobs
Massage: some light pressing here and there
Roaming: FN 5G (can roam south but cannot finger inside).

Apparently she came in 2019 before. A very bubbly character, but when it comes to sensual, can feel that she rushes you. I have to stop/slow her down. Even so I am done within 40mins so bros need to take note. Having said that she didn't chase me out. Location wise she is going to switch to somewhere central soon.

RTM: Unlikely due to her new location. Her current location is nearer to me. If she stay in the current location, it will be a high maybe.
+1, for boobs lover, recommend to try.

Last edited by Javabeans; 22-03-2024 at 11:59 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1