The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
penthousepauper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My recent trip in Bangkok

I recently stayed at Palazzo Hotel, and visited a HC just 2 doors away. Can't remember the name of the shop. Not a very big shop, but average size. First day, I had foot reflexology at the shop by a 25 yrs old Vietnamese masseur. Her name is Ling and she looks innocent. Gave her Bht200 tips. Then, on the second day, I requested that she come to my room for 2 hours massage. She was quite hesitant at first, but her boss asked her to try it out. During the massage, I asked for FJ. At first, she refused but after some persuassion, she somewhat agreed and demanded Bht5,000. I negotiated for Bht3,000, and she agreed at last. Medium build with Boobs quite big. She has no experience in service and no BBBJ. I caressed her till she reached orgasm. After that we had sex, and it was was really enjoyable. It was tight feeling inside, and she hugged me tight after the release. I booked her 2 days later, and did another FJ. Still enjoyable feeling. Haven't had such a feeling for a long time.
Old 30-06-2009, 06:52 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: My recent trip in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by penthousepauper View Post
I recently stayed at Palazzo Hotel, and visited a HC just 2 doors away. Can't remember the name of the shop. Not a very big shop, but average size. First day, I had foot reflexology at the shop by a 25 yrs old Vietnamese masseur. Her name is Ling and she looks innocent. Gave her Bht200 tips. Then, on the second day, I requested that she come to my room for 2 hours massage. She was quite hesitant at first, but her boss asked her to try it out. During the massage, I asked for FJ. At first, she refused but after some persuassion, she somewhat agreed and demanded Bht5,000. I negotiated for Bht3,000, and she agreed at last. Medium build with Boobs quite big. She has no experience in service and no BBBJ. I caressed her till she reached orgasm. After that we had sex, and it was was really enjoyable. It was tight feeling inside, and she hugged me tight after the release. I booked her 2 days later, and did another FJ. Still enjoyable feeling. Haven't had such a feeling for a long time.
The one 2 door away is either Lemon Grass and another beside it and also another opposite Lemon Grass.....!
Old 30-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: My recent trip in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
The one 2 door away is either Lemon Grass and another beside it and also another opposite Lemon Grass.....!
and also another one behind Lemon Grass ....
that building used to be a foreign embassy .. i think it's Ukraine ...
the owner of the massage used to opertae in Emerald Hotel until their lease expire and move to this new location ...
but all the footie gals r aunties lar ...
Old 30-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
and also another one behind Lemon Grass ....
that building used to be a foreign embassy .. i think it's Ukraine ...
the owner of the massage used to opertae in Emerald Hotel until their lease expire and move to this new location ...
but all the footie gals r aunties lar ...
wow, 2 Cash Kings exchanging and comparing notes..............
Old 30-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow, 2 Cash Kings exchanging and comparing notes..............
no lar .. sharing lar ....
Old 30-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Adidas,

See you cheong from ZH to CA/CP and also in Bangkok. You are certainly holding a very tough job! Stress level must be extremely high...haha
To earn enough for your "leisure activities" will be stressful enough.

Good Day!
Old 30-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuanLai View Post
Bro Adidas,
See you cheong from ZH to CA/CP and also in Bangkok. You are certainly holding a very tough job! Stress level must be extremely high...haha
Good Day!
work hard and play harder ...
Old 30-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
ok, lar....... make corrections... 2 Cash Kings sharing and comparing notes, like USD, SGD, RMBs, Bahts and butts......
Old 30-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Adidas,

Good Day!
He is the legendary Cash King, where got stress..... the only stress he know is how to stress his cash.... he is stressed with time and places, as to where to spend...

'money too much, not enough time and places to splash'...
Old 30-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
work hard and play harder ...
if i work harder, didi not necessary get harder......
Old 30-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
He is the legendary Cash King, where got stress..... the only stress he know is how to stress his cash.... he is stressed with time and places, as to where to spend...

So thats the case....paisay...
Luanlai got eyes but no see Or-e-Or (tarzan)....
Too bad i have plenty of time but less the CASH.
haha
Old 30-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ok, lar....... make corrections... 2 Cash Kings sharing and comparing notes, like USD, SGD, RMBs, Bahts and butts......
Don't forget who named adidas88 the CASH KING.

His legendary cash pouch always appears in his hotel room pics.
Old 30-06-2009, 03:12 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: My recent trip in Bangkok

Quote:
Bro Adidas,

Good Day!
He is the legendary Cash King.....flying here and there is like taking MRT.....the Mei Meis....refer him as a Cash God......according to his comrades in CP! Don't play play!
Old 30-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
and boobs ... (.)(.) ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman
He is the legendary Cash King.....flying here and there is like taking MRT.....the Mei Meis....refer him as a Cash God......according to his comrades in CP! Don't play play!
hallo ... dun liddat suan me lar ... me no CASH KING ...
me just a normal guy .... me bachelor ... me no heavy commitments ...
me got good job ... me good guy ... me old leow ... me like to enjoy life ...
me work hard ... me play harder ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88
if i work harder, didi not necessary get harder......
there's always V or C to help ... no worries ...
Old 30-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
n00b1e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got any idea if there's a 'unisex' kinda place? where gf can go for the fullbody massage in one room where the guy do other things in another room.. hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1