The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
muaythai is Cool - loads of Potential
Herpes and other virus

Hi. Can i ask if you are infected already and there's no symptoms between 2-11 days or longer. Can you found out after a few months or what? Is it very obvious that if you have no symptoms after a week, you are not infected?
Old 06-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
AngelEye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelEye is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Herpes and other virus

Herpes virus symptoms occurs anytime from day 2 of exposure to day 20.
These symptoms may last up to several weeks, varying from one person to the next. In many people, the first infection is so mild that it goes unnoticed. In others, the first attack causes visible sores.
up list :
Old 06-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
muaythai is Cool - loads of Potential

What are mild symptoms like ? What is the rate for checkup? And where is the DSC located at?
Old 06-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 19
liondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to all

bro i think there is a sticky about herpes here, there are alot of info there. you might want to take a look at it first.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster

liondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to allliondance is a name known to all

here is the link, not too sure if it is working. you can try click on it. i jsut copy the url and paste here. if it is not working the thread is on the top of the forum.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21670
Old 06-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

from the thread i think it says. if no symton does not mean you didn;t get it.
only blood test can prove that you didn;t get it, alot of people has it without knowing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muaythai
Hi. Is it very obvious that if you have no symptoms after a week, you are not infected?
Old 06-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

i think the thread got provide symptoms.
DCS clinic location is at kelantan lane. near to desker road, Lavender MRT.

Quote:
What are mild symptoms like ? What is the rate for checkup? And where is the DSC located at?
Old 06-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi. Can i ask if you are infected already and there's no symptoms between 2-11 days or longer. Can you found out after a few months or what? Is it very obvious that if you have no symptoms after a week, you are not infected?
About 80% of people who are infected with herpes will NEVER have any symptoms whatsoever even though they are infected. The only way they can tell if they have herpes is to do a blood test to check for Herpes antibodies.

Just because you have no symptoms does NOT mean that you are not infected.

It is estimated that about 25% of the adult population in Singapore is infected with the genital herpes virus while around 75% to 80% are infected with the oral herpes virus (which can also infect the genitals).

As you can see, Herpes is a very very common infection. Stand in a room of 100 people and 25 of those around you are infected with genital herpes... or it could be YOU plus 24 others.

If you have had regular commercial sex, chances are you already infected but you are one of the 80% who don't have any symptoms. As I said earlier, only a blood test will tell you for sure.

For more info, read the stickies and also http://www.herpes.org.uk/faq.html
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1