The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 13-04-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

She complained that her hubby is very rough type.

When we make love, I take time with foreplay. Start to finish can take as long as one hour.

Middle of the night when he is horny, he just tickle her a bit. When his penis is hard, he will just ram inside whether or not she is wet.

She told me most of the time his penis is only semi-hard. He is taking high blood pressure pills which affect his erection.

In addition, she said his penis is much smaller as she can encircled with thumb and finger.

When we are making love, she will keep on saying so hard and so big.

She is not faking orgasm. Whenever she has orgasm, can feel her body shaking violently. If making love in MSCP, she will scream very loud as no fear of others hearing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Just curious .. are their husbands not satisfying them enough ?
Old 13-04-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
NoobBeAr is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobBeAr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
i suspect their husbands also eating outside also
Old 13-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Went over to my friend's house for a gathering and while he is in the bath, received a bbbj from his wife whom we have been having fun behind his back for awhile. After 2 mins of sucking and I still dun feel like Cumming, I pulled down her lacy panty and lifted up her skirt and fuck her while I'm standing and she laid on their matrimony bed(able to do that because their bed is tall).. after about 10 mins of fucking in various positions and mad frenching, I creampie her and then we sat in the living room while continue to make out and have our hands around each others till he came out about 30mins later. Oh ya.. right before he came out, I CIM her once more.
Old 13-04-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This one, they have problem in their relationship. The kids r the only reason why they r not divorced.
Old 13-04-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Went over to my friend's house for a gathering and while he is in the bath, received a bbbj from his wife whom we have been having fun behind his back for awhile. After 2 mins of sucking and I still dun feel like Cumming, I pulled down her lacy panty and lifted up her skirt and fuck her while I'm standing and she laid on their matrimony bed(able to do that because their bed is tall).. after about 10 mins of fucking in various positions and mad frenching, I creampie her and then we sat in the living room while continue to make out and have our hands around each others till he came out about 30mins later. Oh ya.. right before he came out, I CIM her once more.
Knn this is like some special ops high risk f mission lol
Old 13-04-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Knn this is like some special ops high risk f mission lol
Must be tactical one.. thats y I said he is taking a bath.. soaking in bath tub normally one will take at least 30mins. If he is showering, at most can only do crazy make out and quick blow..
Old 13-04-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Must be tactical one.. thats y I said he is taking a bath.. soaking in bath tub normally one will take at least 30mins. If he is showering, at most can only do crazy make out and quick blow..
I f ppl wife next to their wedding photo already consider quite satki. (She moaning so loud as I ram her and look at the photo...) But U f when the hubby is at home!
Old 13-04-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kokeblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
OMG bro this is straight out of a jap av scene. Mad frenching and creampie some more, power la bro salute you. Present the hub with the green hat right below his nose.

Curious who initiated this deed?
Old 13-04-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kokeblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I f ppl wife next to their wedding photo already consider quite satki. (She moaning so loud as I ram her and look at the photo...) But U f when the hubby is at home!
You are indeed very satki already. I still aiming to achieve what you did. Bro is just next level.

I believe the feeling of fucking someone's wife while looking at their wedding photo or on their matrimonial bed will make me extra hard and cum damn fast.
Old 13-04-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Prior to the fucking, we already eyeing each others and sneaking touches and kisses when no one is around. Like in the kitchen corner or toilet.. I'm not a thrill seeker but at tht time, I cant resists doing what we done..
Old 13-04-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokeblues View Post
OMG bro this is straight out of a jap av scene. Mad frenching and creampie some more, power la bro salute you. Present the hub with the green hat right below his nose.

Curious who initiated this deed?
Quote:
Had a go on a friend's wife. I had my principle at the beginnings but my fren is too much of an asshole. There r some lines a guy shouldn't cross even if he strayed outside. Long story short, started comforting her and slowly we got closer and it just happens. Best thing is that they decided to stop having more kids after 2 boys. She went thru sterilisation and guess what? Unlimited times of Raw and CIP.. and the rendezvous is still ongoing.

Shared this few days ago.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Is the pussy worth losing your job for or being the subject of gossips or limited career progression? If yes, go for it. May I suggest the direct style, just respond - if you dare to book the room , I will pay for it and show up. Then proceed to make good on your claims. Good luck, and send your stories on SBF. I will support.
You worry so much about other ppl for what? Just mind your own business and fuck off. You dog
Old 14-04-2024, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
forbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobBeAr View Post
i suspect their husbands also eating outside also
Why don't all bring food home and share?
Old 14-04-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 5
Beamalie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeamalie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my buddy told me he fucked his frenz gf while he was drunk and he say damn exciting
Old 14-04-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Pig2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamalie View Post
my buddy told me he fucked his frenz gf while he was drunk and he say damn exciting
his buddy has a very good buddy indeed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1