The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma View Post
For me, Malio is better. But then again, your preferences might differ. Are you in Jakarta now?

Anyways, went to Malio lounge yesterday around 6 pm, as had some free time.

Uzbek girl + 1 sprite + 1 beer = 3.2mn.

Interestingly, girl initiated raw and didnt even ask for any tip afterwards. Neither did the papa san, nor any of the door guards.

Quite diff from the first day, when even the policeman standing at the traffic light asked for tip (didnt give obviously).
How old was the Uzbek girl?
Creampie?
Old 09-02-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
For me, Malio is better. But then again, your preferences might differ. Are you in Jakarta now?

Anyways, went to Malio lounge yesterday around 6 pm, as had some free time.

Uzbek girl + 1 sprite + 1 beer = 3.2mn.

Interestingly, girl initiated raw and didnt even ask for any tip afterwards. Neither did the papa san, nor any of the door guards.

Quite diff from the first day, when even the policeman standing at the traffic light asked for tip (didnt give obviously).
Tks for sharing. Did you take up your offer on raw? I guess she is under medication. But I guess u must be handsome so she didn't ask for tips?

I think I fairer comparison is to compare the quality of the locals at Malio lounge vs Emporium. Which is better?
Old 09-02-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Maestr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, born again samster ... Used to post a long time ago. This is a new account. I like to ask if anyone know if hotel 1001 sexy pool or gentlemens pool still there?
Old 09-02-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Tks for sharing. Did you take up your offer on raw? I guess she is under medication. But I guess u must be handsome so she didn't ask for tips?

I think I fairer comparison is to compare the quality of the locals at Malio lounge vs Emporium. Which is better?
I wasnt offered it - after some foreplay, she was already very aroused and just initiated it. I simply thought what the heck, and went with it.

Hmm i went during really strange hours, so quite tough to compares. But if I had to rank my visits so far on the locals qualities:

1. Malio after 8 pm
2. Emporium after 5 pm
3. Malio around 4 pm. (Actually selection was quite terrible lol).
Old 09-02-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I wasnt offered it - after some foreplay, she was already very aroused and just initiated it. I simply thought what the heck, and went with it.

Hmm i went during really strange hours, so quite tough to compares. But if I had to rank my visits so far on the locals qualities:

1. Malio after 8 pm
2. Emporium after 5 pm
3. Malio around 4 pm. (Actually selection was quite terrible lol).
Tks. U must have very good skills. Malio may have reserved their best ladies for their regulars?
Old 09-02-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading over to 1001 now, if anyone happens to be there come say hi

Update:

Local girl + red bull + sprite = 1.8mn

Currently on the way to a bar in South Jakarta called Bar Kotak, as I got asked out by a girl on Bumble.

Last edited by KoreanAjooma; 09-02-2024 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-02-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anywhichway222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I am an old non-speaking tourist. If I were to shop around, I can get BB for 100-150k. 300K extra for BB in Classic, you got chopped. No big deal, we all made mistakes.
Good to know. I appreciate the info and for the friendly delivery 😊! We all learn.
Old 11-02-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
when you have been robbed at knife point before. it changes perspective.
Mate...i had a cunt try rob me in mexico in an elevator, a little teenager w an ak47 try take my watch in abidjan after the war, and a tike on a bike in fuckin middle of manchester wanted my car keys.

None succesful LOL
I still go out at night
Grow a pair
Old 11-02-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Tks. U must have very good skills. Malio may have reserved their best ladies for their regulars?

No need good very gd skills, its normal..
Old 12-02-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestr View Post
Hello, born again samster ... Used to post a long time ago. This is a new account. I like to ask if anyone know if hotel 1001 sexy pool or gentlemens pool still there?
Dropping in on Valentine's Day for 3 nights. Anyone wanna share a bottle and form a wolf pack?
Old 12-02-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
buttlover27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen on malio tonight? Drop me a PM
Old 13-02-2024, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
buttlover27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Popped into Malio at 2AM on monday. Quite quiet i would say. But didnt matter to me, cause the female to male ratio was still very healthy.

So the club is at the back of the hotel, they do a body scan and then you enter the recep area. They give you a card which is like you tag, the server will ask for the number to bill you. The bill is done by signing some small chit of paper.

Anyway, walked in and papa san asked me if i wanted cheeky time with the girls, he showed me the price but i declined. I ordered 3 anchor beers for myself throughout the 1 hour sitting (they close at 3AM). The first girl that came up to me was Novita, she had huge knockers and was young and friendly. There was copious amount of grinding and groping for 2 lady drinks (66k each). The girls try to make you buy drinks but they dont pull a long face if you dont or stop as well.
Then it was about 230AM, and was getting quieter. Tipped the server 50k and told her to bring some girls over. She went off and got 3 girls over, actually all were quite gorgeous. Like 7 or 8 out of 10, and novita was 9 out of 10 kind. They could speak broken English so we communicated a bit but there was more dancing, groping and grinding than conversation, that's perfect haha.

All in all drank 3 anchors, got 6 LDs and paid 750k in total. In the last 5 mins i also danced with an ang mo Freelancer where i got to feel her up heh.

Club ended at 3AM, paid and left.
Blue bird taxi driver tried to hustle me by not turning on the meter, insisted that i pay him 300k for taxi since my hotel is far away. Told him ill only pay 150k (gojek rate was 68k by the way), he was grumbling all the way. Told him in broken bahasa that if he dont accept 150k, drop me off now. But he kept driving. After reaching the hotel, i gave 150k, he said 200k, i told 150k and got off, and he drove away uneventfully.

Beware of such hustlers, but other than that, the girls and my experience at Malio was great. I'll definitely return next time!
Old 13-02-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttlover27 View Post
Popped into Malio at 2AM on monday. Quite quiet i would say. But didnt matter to me, cause the female to male ratio was still very healthy.

So the club is at the back of the hotel, they do a body scan and then you enter the recep area. They give you a card which is like you tag, the server will ask for the number to bill you. The bill is done by signing some small chit of paper.

Anyway, walked in and papa san asked me if i wanted cheeky time with the girls, he showed me the price but i declined. I ordered 3 anchor beers for myself throughout the 1 hour sitting (they close at 3AM). The first girl that came up to me was Novita, she had huge knockers and was young and friendly. There was copious amount of grinding and groping for 2 lady drinks (66k each). The girls try to make you buy drinks but they dont pull a long face if you dont or stop as well.
Then it was about 230AM, and was getting quieter. Tipped the server 50k and told her to bring some girls over. She went off and got 3 girls over, actually all were quite gorgeous. Like 7 or 8 out of 10, and novita was 9 out of 10 kind. They could speak broken English so we communicated a bit but there was more dancing, groping and grinding than conversation, that's perfect haha.

All in all drank 3 anchors, got 6 LDs and paid 750k in total. In the last 5 mins i also danced with an ang mo Freelancer where i got to feel her up heh.

Club ended at 3AM, paid and left.
Blue bird taxi driver tried to hustle me by not turning on the meter, insisted that i pay him 300k for taxi since my hotel is far away. Told him ill only pay 150k (gojek rate was 68k by the way), he was grumbling all the way. Told him in broken bahasa that if he dont accept 150k, drop me off now. But he kept driving. After reaching the hotel, i gave 150k, he said 200k, i told 150k and got off, and he drove away uneventfully.

Beware of such hustlers, but other than that, the girls and my experience at Malio was great. I'll definitely return next time!
750k for groping and grinding without FJ/BJ?
Rather expensive…
Old 13-02-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bg66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Commenting as jakarta local.. better not use michat quality has gone down the drain.. circa 2019-2021 easy to meet beautiful young slim type that look exactly like the pic.. today mostly agent who send old milfs.. twitter also used to be very good hunting ground, had several memorable LT session from there.. today 90% scammer trying to extort, or just low quality.. better visit spa, massage shops, classic, travel, malio, 1001, king cross.. you get what you see
Old 13-02-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg66 View Post
Commenting as jakarta local.. better not use michat quality has gone down the drain.. circa 2019-2021 easy to meet beautiful young slim type that look exactly like the pic.. today mostly agent who send old milfs.. twitter also used to be very good hunting ground, had several memorable LT session from there.. today 90% scammer trying to extort, or just low quality.. better visit spa, massage shops, classic, travel, malio, 1001, king cross.. you get what you see
Sounds depressing ... Any game at the clubs? Or any place good for pick up? Or KTVs with hostess?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1