The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Anyone also encountered? What will you do?

Hi all, recently I met up a long time friend in the same industry I am working in. Due to some work between our companies, we were once again working on an assignment.

She just the typical lianish type, for me its ok since being a friend and more like a bro. But because she doing my company a favour, she asked me out for drinks. I found out she is actually married with a teenage gal. Since she asked, I just go ahead and planned since it can be claimed as company expenses. Without any misgiving, I just relate this to another friend in the same industry, he told me to be careful because it might be lead to something. For me, I never thought of it. Till now, because of scheduling of time, it has not taken place yet for the dinner and drinks.

Just wonder if you guys have similar experiences.
Old 28-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Analster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone also encountered? What will you do?

Better not lead to sex. Don't shit in your rice bowl. I left my previous job because I analized my receptionist. She got too sticky and I left before things get complicated .
Old 01-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

For me, I haven't had any thoughts yet just social drinking session.
This morning I just discovered that my friend is a SIL of that bitch, ex gf who cheated on my money and feelings. World is small, and that bitch I think was worried that she asked my friend about our friendship. Thought it is just a working relationship now turn somewhat Taiwanese drama type.

I agree work is important and I trying not to harbour any intentions though I did had a wet dream about my friend before I woke up.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Bro now is Korean drama liao..... base on what u just post harbour thought OK. But action I would think twice If I was you.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

I agree with what u said, my other friend told me that hardly will Kenna jio by a female friend especially someone known for 10 years. Usually they will talk about family problems at home and then seek comfort. For me I can be listener but now try not to think.

Btw, just seen a doc this morning, she thinks my gastric flu is due to stress at work lately. Now trying not to think about anything.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Twice involved in scandal in ofice. Both encounter doesnt work out well in the end. Hope there wont be a third time.

Thank you
Old 01-03-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

office bonk only once and not with my friend as mentioned. She was my temp minah staff. But we had agreement and no sticky issues thereafter.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1