The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Hello Brudders,
I going to Laos after CNY, first with company and then me alone.

My company (25 people) ask me recommend restaurant in Vientiane lah. Some people say has one Thai food call "Sabaidee Restaurant Bistro".

Any Brudders know this restaurant where? I cannot find in internet leh.

Please help, Brudders.
Old 08-02-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello Brudders,

My company (25 people) ask me recommend restaurant in Vientiane lah. Some people say has one Thai food call "Sabaidee Restaurant Bistro".

Please help, Brudders.
maybe he means this one:

https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/HRHPgA9sBBK2sUBx7
Old 09-02-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello Brudders,

Please help, Brudders.
Why dont u use a restaurant app or Tripadvisor or B.com, more likely better results than in a sex forum LOL

several.many.excellent resto in Vientiane now, incl v good French

Go to a restaurant app FGS
Old 09-02-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post

Totally agree with you. Even by SG standards, some of the french restaurants here in Vientiane are if the highest quality 😁
Old 09-02-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Totally agree with you. Even by SG standards, some of the french restaurants here in Vientiane are if the highest quality 😁

I think he is looking for a restaurant to find broke girls who would not mind some supplementary income. Sabaidee Vientiane is good for this. Som Dao, relax and others that are not too expensive. Look up garment factories on the map and find a restaurant near them.
Old 12-02-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Why dont u use a restaurant app or Tripadvisor or B.com, more likely better results than in a sex forum LOL

Go to a restaurant app FGS
Hello Brudders,
I tried but cannot find on the internet. That's why I ask lah.

Anyway, no problemo. I ask our tour guide to find already so he know where to bring us.

Anyway, thanks brudders who tried to help.
Old 24-02-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Do anyone know the exact location if the huts in vientiane along sithong road? As I'm going there soon.
Old 25-02-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryner View Post
Hi bros,

Do anyone know the exact location if the huts in vientiane along sithong road? As I'm going there soon.
Those huts are dirty & nasty, you sure you can handle them ?
Old 26-02-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Coffeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bros,

I understand the scene over there has changed a lot recently, so I'd be interested in an update too. I usually play around Kamphengmuang road and there's plenty of action there, but sometimes I find myself out Sithong Road way... Can anybody give us an update?
Old 27-02-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
I understand the scene over there has changed a lot recently, so I'd be interested in an update too. I usually play around Kamphengmuang road and there's plenty of action there, but sometimes I find myself out Sithong Road way... Can anybody give us an update?
I would be interested in an update of where to go for afternoon delights, besides giving massages a try which is hit and miss.

As someone said, yes, the back rooms of the shacks on Sithong are filthy. I'm pretty sure I got ringworm (actually a fungus) from one of the mattresses.
Old 08-03-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

In between Vila Villa Massage and Ping An Hotel, but heard that police frequently raided this area
Old 11-03-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
ryner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
I found it along the sithong road. And as some of the bro said. The conditions are not really good but acceptable to me because the the girls there are quite nice. The have both laos an vietnams there and are about 200k kip. Here is the location (17.977594,102.589506). Mostly people that goes here i see are chinaman. They can converse in chinese also but i cannot
(Note:I'm not chinese nor indian and i look like laos/thai. So you probably know what race i am)

And im also currently in boten and things only become lively at night here in boten
Old 25-03-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I found it along the sithong road. And as some of the bro said. The conditions are not really good but acceptable to me because the the girls there are quite nice. The have both laos an vietnams there and are about 200k kip. Here is the location (17.977594,102.589506). Mostly people that goes here i see are chinaman. They can converse in chinese also but i cannot
(Note:I'm not chinese nor indian and i look like laos/thai. So you probably know what race i am)

And im also currently in boten and things only become lively at night here in boten
Its a sad situation on Sithong Road. The shacks were so convenient and so many of them there about 10-12 pre-covid, now the area is gentrified and they have been driven out with only 2-3 left as far as i can see. I wonder about checking out the side roads sometimes maybe there are a few hidden away. There was once one up near where Hunan Hotel was and it was filled with Vietnamese girls who were basically models 9/10s.
Old 25-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
Its a sad situation on Sithong Road. The shacks were so convenient and so many of them there about 10-12 pre-covid, now the area is gentrified and they have been driven out with only 2-3 left as far as i can see. I wonder about checking out the side roads sometimes maybe there are a few hidden away. There was once one up near where Hunan Hotel was and it was filled with Vietnamese girls who were basically models 9/10s.
what time are the shacks usually open?
Old 26-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frondsdu View Post
what time are the shacks usually open?

Around 7:30 they start to open.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1