The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
wrathofmen is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=88...hlight=mustang

Mustang from Lust365

Okt: as usual fast response and easy booking not even 5 min done.

Looks: she has that very sexy young step mother milf look haha.

Body: she has nice curves and body without being fat. She has the these gigantic pair of beautiful neh.

Painting: a few clicks of my tongue and I’m already drowning in her juices.

Bbbj: My cock is rock hard for her, I was so hard that it feels like I am practically pointing towards the ceiling. Then she starts kissing up my thighs. I'm in her mouth. It's so perfect. I feel the fullness of her lips on the soft skin of my cock. Her tongue, masterfully working my head and touching me everywhere. It's so good.

Fj: I think she could sensed that I was eager and ready to fuck her. She flex her thighs and push her ass way into the air. then slide myself balls-deep in her. It's so intensely erotic to see the lips of her pussy wrapped so tightly around my cock.

Gfe : I was served and treated like a king

Rtf: Hands down of course yes
Old 17-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Abms6966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jaguar - Lust365 - 17 July 2022

First time trying out this stable, had Jaguar on 12pm today, here goes my FR

Location 7/10: Discreet apartment, however for foot soldiers like me, got to take a 10 min walk. While the rooms are clean and spacious, do take note the outside stairs leading to it are old, dark and dirty, so be careful.

Looks: 7/10 - Gotta discount some due to her face having some acne scars and blemishes but still ok for me, definitely she would look prettier and exactly like the photos with the sweet seductive tinge if she put on makeup (prob booked her early at 12pm hence not enough time to put on makeup I presume)

Body: 8/10 - Slim body, just right, not thick nor thin. Meat at the right places and no belly fat, voluptuous figure. Typical Thai tan. Gotta love the tattoos (I like it when girls are tattooed), not too many as well.

Boobs: 8/10 - HUGE D knockers that complement that voluptuous figure! Enhanced though, visible scars underneath but feels v soft and not hard at all!

Pussy: 7.5/10 - Did not attempt painting because au naturel, unshaved in other words, I prefer shaved pussies. Pussy is tight and easily wet though, she allow me to rub her pussy with my hands and easily got wet, can feel the juices flowing gradually with rubs. If I did go down, imagine how much she would cum.

FJ: 9/10 - Girl is accommodative to change in positions with no complains. Girl can take quite a pounding from me. Her moans were v sweet. All positions I did were ones that allowed me to grab her boobs. Lotus, cowgirl, spooning. Two rounds of cowgirl she did from my request and never complain (hats off for that). Normally I can pound for a long time, but in the second round of cowgirl, looking at her voluptuous figure and big boobs, her v wet and tight pussy and hearing her sweet moans, I couldn't resist and finished inside her (with condom on of course). Gotta love that, since I can pound for so long, I have to be jerked off by hand to finish usually.

GFE: 8/10 - Just a sweet sweet girl who's friendly and quite chatty, her English is passable though, not very proficient.

RTF: Maybe. I wanna try Mustang instead! Saw her as I was otw to the room with Jaguar and said hi to her and she reciprocated! However, it depends on my budget, which I have expended this month. Gotta save for future bonks.

My first experience with Lust365 and no regrets! Hope OKT brings more quality gems in the future like his current lineup! (Jaguar, Mustang, Royce)
Old 17-07-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from Bangkok and doing my research for next week. Glad to see newly surfaced stables with Reasonable Pricing. Anyone tried them? Please share your experience
1. Sisterhood,
2. Siamstation,
3. 99babe

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 17-07-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingdon View Post
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=888604&highlight=july

July - Seduction

Looks: 9 beautiful face with sharp features.

Body: 8 petite body

Boobs: 9 looks big on her body frame because c but not overwhelming.

BBBJ: 9 she will spit and ensure that my cock is wet at all times

FJ: 10 accommodating and a great pleaser in bed.

GFE: 10 sweet girl always will smile and playful touch me.

RTF: Strong chance yes
Any feedback on the location is it a hotel or apartment and if it is hotel do you need to register
Old 17-07-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Yuzu from A1

Speaks decent english and basic chinese.

tried Yuzu on her 2nd day and she was still tight. Bros who like tight+boobs must chop chop book before she become loose, but be gentle as she say she never work last 2+yrs, so a but too sensitive now. 😈

OKT: 10/10 fast reply and effectient booking
Look: 8/10 looks a little older than photo, but confirm is her
Body: 9/10 slightly chubby, but can confirm D+ because my hands were too small. not for bros who like shinny models
Frenching: did not try
Painting and fingering: too sensitive and not keen
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction and great effort
FJ: 10/10 damn tight, open to diff positions and good audio
GFE: good GFE, first girl who INSIST on showering with me and toweling me down.
RTF: can consider, but i'll prefer to try new stock (since they're tighter first few days)
Old 17-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Silk stockings - Elena & Kiwi

Honestly best experience I've had in my life in dome 1, 2, 3 & L to date. Also first tarma. Location convenient and discreet, +/- 10 minutes walk from central mrt. Girls pics match, I think no PS at all & both skin fair + young great shape. Excellent gfe & can communicate in English as well.
Old 17-07-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
loner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for JOLIE MilkTea

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=890437

OKT: 10/10 (Prompt reply and clear instructions)
Location: 9/10 (5 mins walk from MRT. Base at hotel and no check in)
Look: 8/10 (90% close to the pics. Like other Thai girls, skin color dark tanned and wearing braces)
Body: 7/10 (Not my prefer type. A bit chubby but still exceptable. Could feel her weight when she riding on top)
GFE: 7/10 (Can speak a bit of english but quite type. Busy texting on her phone after 1st shot. Green in this field so may not know what to do)
BBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 (Easily wet and can take hard pounding)

Bed a bit too small. Can sense she is a playful and wild girl and away smiling but somehow cannot strike the right chemistry with her.
Old 17-07-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Quoty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Daisy from Club Friday

OKT: Friendly and responsive. Booking process was smooth and hassle free.
Location: Easy to access for foot soldiers and those who drive. A lot of good food nearby. Hotel base, no registration.

All the FRs of her are accurate, this one will be no different from the rest.
Daisy is bubbly, loves to tease and very easy to click with.

Face: 8/10 - similar to photos
Body: 9/10 - slim with no enhancements
Boobs: 9/10 - big C with perfect nipples to play with, boob lovers won’t be disappointed
Shower: 9/10 - action starts in the shower, she will soap you up and rub her body against you, grinding you and teasing you before main course
Foreplay & BBBJ: 10/10 - she will use her boobs to rub all over your face before going down to devour your manhood. hands free with great suction. can go deep and maintains eye contact with you. she will also use her boobs to titty fuck you.
lots of saliva and very hot.
FJ: 9/10 - cow girl and reverse cow girl was all it took before I surrendered into the confines of the cap. her moaning and the sight of her ass was too much for me.
GFE: 10/10 - she will help you undress, wipe you down, tease you and flirt with you. makes you feel like her lover. english is good enough for conversation.

RTF: planning my next session!
Old 17-07-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
MLlove is Cool - loads of Potential

Trying out this stable Lust365 for first time.

FR for Mazda (New lady)
Location - 7.5/10 (In Department but staircase hard to walk)
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10 (Tried different positions and accommodating)
RTF: Yes
Old 17-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loafofbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JENY and NAMI (A1) - 17/07

Took up the promo for $40 off for 2 diff girls.

OKT: responsive and accommodating to my last min booking

First round - JENY

Looks - 90% similar to pic, pretty
Body - mentioned by other fr, sporty fit with enhanced boobs
Bbbj - took her time with her
FJ - she’s really good at this, gyrate well while on top, moans like she enjoys it and took a pounding to the ass.
GFE - this is where I rate her the highest, her English is quite decent, didn’t use Google translate at all. Showered me, talk cock, wiped my specs and gave me a nick. YMMV.
RTF - yes, she looks like my bitchy colleague and is a good fuck. Pricey but I want to screw my colleague again lol

Second round - NAMI
Looks - discount abt 30% from pic, thai tan
Body - petite, not for boob lovers
Bbbj - didn’t spend much time
FJ - tight hole but if you had musang king (JENY) den ate normal durian it will not be tasty
GFE - we really fail chemistry, she unhappy uncle rifle cannot sedia after she stripped and licked my nips, she had to bbbj for reaction. Also had to shower alone

RTF - nope, although she’s quite tight but we ta match
Old 17-07-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gamergpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for silkstockings

Ying 7/10
Kimm 6/10

Reasonable trips.
Old 17-07-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Squirrter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=888278&highlight=kimm

Kimm - Hooker’s Club

Looks: 8 lovely looking and demure

Body: 8.5 curvy and meaty at all the right places. Extremely sexy

Boobs: all natural

Pussy: no weird smell.

BBBJ: 9 skilful know how to work her tongue around my balls and cock

FJ: 9 accommodating to many position. And very responsive in bed.

Rtf: most likely
Old 17-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hitlersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up 🏩🏩MANSION BEW🏩🏩EXOTIC-LOOK MIXED BLACK AMERICAN THAI, BUSTY SUPERB BEA

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...7#post21444307

FR for Bew from Mansion
Booking - Fast response
Location - 7/10 discreet a bit far for me, at G area
Looks - 7/10 photo , a bit diff from photo
Body - 7/10 tanned
BBBJ - 8/10 very open
FJ - 8/10 tried many position and accommodating,
GFE - 8/10
RTF - maybe not, too many girls out there to try.
Old 17-07-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I look at some of the recent FRs... those who posted the FRs.. and those timings... and time of user registrations...etc.. I had a conclusion...

Not sure if those horse riders feel the same.
Old 17-07-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
spoiltbrat is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Daisy (Club Friday) & Naomi (Poison)

Always been a fan of both Club Friday and Poison. Since Poison is back, shall sapork him.

No ratings shall be given as experience might be different.

OKT: both OKT is funny and reply very fast
Look: definitely will pick them up in club. Daisy = GND. Naomi = sexy, foxy
Body: Daisy soft natural C, have tummy. Naomi enhanced C, no tummy.
Bbbj: both does DT. Daisy does freelance back in bkk so she is more experienced. Naomi more towards girlfriend style
FJ: Daisy pattern more than badminton, skillful in all kinds of pattern plus her mini nuru boob job is a big bonus. Naomi can ride for long, grinding style.
GFE: both have superb service
RTF: PSE go for Daisy, GFE go for Naomi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1