The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future
At the point of no return?

Hello all

26M here.
I chanced upon this website 6years when I was just a poly student. At the start, all I was interested in was the media sharing section of SBF. But as I grow up and starts to make more money, I ventured into massages shared by users here. They ranges from house(HDB/Condo) massages to MP. The thrill of them servicing me and helping me release is super good. Sometimes I got lucky and have fj with them. I think being their regular plays a part but whether can click or not is another thing. Two of the MLs even brought them out for food or and let me stayover at their place.

...Fast forward today I am with my gf of 2years. Sex and everything is good and we are in the midst of fBTO. But roughly 2 months ago, we went for couple massage and the masseur who massaged me is a msian SYT. I got hard a couple of times especially when the masseur daringly tease me by brushing her fingers across my dick, even with my gf beside (no curtains. We are in one big room). So I smiled at her and she smiled back. At that point I suddenly fucking miss massages.

So.... 2 days later, I went back to the same spa and book the same SYT who massaged me. She gave me a hj towards the end and said that I am a bad boy to return and find her.

Ever since then... I find myself constantly going to massages again! But the furthest I did is strictly only HJ and roaming their breast. No BJ (not even capped) no fj no nothing else.

My gf can massage me and blow me and everything... but I still want to go massages...

Am I at the point of no return? Do I need to go for counseling or therapy?
Any attached bros or married bros can help in this kind of situation?
Old 27-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At the point of no return?

that's just your biological programming. we need to fuck as many girls as we can.

try to go cold turkey before you fall too deep.
Old 27-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I shall ask on behalf of the rest and say

Intro spa location leh
Old 27-12-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 14
mariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Share contact pls
Old 27-12-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

It's normal lah... Take it as a txn and enjoy the 1hr of massage + HJ, no feelings attached.. but if u start feeling more, missing the ML, etc, suggest u stop visiting the ML.
Old 27-12-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
keehup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
I shall ask on behalf of the rest and say

Intro spa location leh
Thanks bro, you sure can read our minds!
Old 27-12-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

is normal that people always look for fresh people for excitement
Old 27-12-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
It's normal lah... Take it as a txn and enjoy the 1hr of massage + HJ, no feelings attached.. but if u start feeling more, missing the ML, etc, suggest u stop visiting the ML.
stop already less excitement, life will be little dull
Old 27-12-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What's wrong with going for massage? It's normal human desires. Should go for more.
Old 27-12-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Please let me help you stop

Please PM me the place Abd the name of the ML
Old 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nth wrong, as long as you go back to your gf at the end of the day
Old 27-12-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Once the trust broken between bgr , it cannot be repaired.........but if really cannot contain , handjob is safe because you wont carry back anything to the gf , everything else avoid bah

Please PM me the location hahax
Old 27-12-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is only a problem if you find this thrill of yours harming your life (Finance/love life).
Nothing inherently wrong with finding MLs.
Since it sounds like you are really into your GF and soon to be wife, better to stop. Talk to a counsellor/therapist and find out why you have this urge. (sometimes we need someone to talk to, to realise things).

Serious talk aside, pm location leh XD
Old 28-12-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post

My gf can massage me and blow me and everything... but I still want to go massages...

Am I at the point of no return? Do I need to go for counseling or therapy?
Any attached bros or married bros can help in this kind of situation?
Seriously, I don't see any problems here.

Even if you go for counseling, the counselor will tell you that regular massages are actually good for your general well-being.

You can still do what you like even after you marry your current gf. But just don't get caught.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 28-12-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
therush69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
is normal that people always look for fresh people for excitement