The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-10-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 3 in LOS

Was busy the last 2 days. Decided to have my well-deserved massage. Don't feel like going to the massage parlor and therefore, requested the service to come to me instead.

The beauty of having the massage in my room is that I can strip naked and have it in a better environment with privacy. The masseur that I selected is pretty. She doesn't have the prettiest face but she has very nice proportions, a good complexion, considered a petite SYT. I used their service before so I know that their girls charge an arm and a leg for special service. I told myself beforehand that I will only take their handjob at the most.

Her massage was nothing to shout about. Too light for me. However, there was lots of teasing by her. Long story short, I gave in after I touched her body. She is smooth and tight and it feels like touching my secondary school ex-girlfriend. She has nice and light-colored eraser nipples. The skin looks flawless under the warm light. In the end, I negotiated a slight discount and we had sex on my king-size bed. Her bed skill was so-so but her Bbbj was good and I enjoyed her natural body very much.

Got to prepare for my business meeting. Part 2 to be continued.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-10-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemerboi View Post
Have picture? Could not find her on the website.
Can check here: https://gdiary.com/store/massage/maichan-massage/

Much cuter in person. She only works on saturday/sunday.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
https://gdiary.com/store/massage/maichan-massage/

Rika is in the first row. Can you try Oshino, AunAun or Maki and give a forum. Would be heading there next month
Aunaun, Maki not there now. Oshino doesn't have regular hours, just comes in on random days. but you can call mai chan to ask.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
were the jams due to flooded roads? hows the daily weather there now?
Hopefully the flood season would be over by the time i'm there in about 2 weeks' time
No issues with flooding in city area. At most "water ponding" after heavy rain. It was raining quite heavily early last week, but weather is clearing up already and it has been rather hot the last few days. Even so, have to expect occasional rains, which is a bother since it becomes hard to get a taxi or Grabcar. Can always resort to taking motorsai and get a raincoat from 7/11.

If want to play safe, go for hotels within close walking distance to train station.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
During the afternoon, I found a pretty one online. Made an appointment with the stable to visit her. The frustrating part was the journey. Am supposed to be there in 25 mins but became 1 hour due to the traffic jams. Was hopeful but gave I also gave the benefit of the doubt. Could be landmines, just like booking from Dome 1 in Singapore.

Finally, I found the place after some hassles. My god, I made a wrong move. Kana a landmine! It's a different girl who opened the door. She is nowhere close to the listing photos. Haha, I am so ashamed of my self. I did not walk away. I gave in because of her 38E knockers . By the way, her service was good. I asked her to give me AR and I face fucked her and came into her mouth. She took it like a Champ and she is affordable for me at 1300B. She even gave me a massage after she released my soldiers.

Able to share the agency you booked from? I assume it is fiwfan or deksideline website? Just want to avoid agencies that post different pics to the girls.

One of the biggest pain for online is the location. Most places are not within walking distance to a train station. I just opt for stables that have girls avail in Sukhkumvit area and sometimes i venture to Ratchada if no selection that i like. I tend to avod those that advertise really cheap and would reference past FRs and customer posted pics to decide.
Old 09-10-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
No issues with flooding in city area. At most "water ponding" after heavy rain. It was raining quite heavily early last week, but weather is clearing up already and it has been rather hot the last few days. Even so, have to expect occasional rains, which is a bother since it becomes hard to get a taxi or Grabcar. Can always resort to taking motorsai and get a raincoat from 7/11.

If want to play safe, go for hotels within close walking distance to train station.
yes i meant ponding on the roads.
the occasional rains are heavy rains right?
Old 09-10-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Day 3 in LOS

Was busy the last 2 days. Decided to have my well-deserved massage. Don't feel like going to the massage parlor and therefore, requested the service to come to me instead.

The beauty of having the massage in my room is that I can strip naked and have it in a better environment with privacy. The masseur that I selected is pretty. She doesn't have the prettiest face but she has very nice proportions, a good complexion, considered a petite SYT. I used their service before so I know that their girls charge an arm and a leg for special service. I told myself beforehand that I will only take their handjob at the most.

Her massage was nothing to shout about. Too light for me. However, there was lots of teasing by her. Long story short, I gave in after I touched her body. She is smooth and tight and it feels like touching my secondary school ex-girlfriend. She has nice and light-colored eraser nipples. The skin looks flawless under the warm light. In the end, I negotiated a slight discount and we had sex on my king-size bed. Her bed skill was so-so but her Bbbj was good and I enjoyed her natural body very much.

where u outcall from?
damage? duration?
Old 09-10-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
Can check here: https://gdiary.com/store/massage/maichan-massage/

Much cuter in person. She only works on saturday/sunday.
How to convert or translate Japanese into English ?

Edit: thanks. I found the drop bar has translation. ��
Old 09-10-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Day 3 in LOS

Mind sharing the outcall massage contact?
TIA
Old 09-10-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Able to share the agency you booked from? I assume it is fiwfan or deksideline website? Just want to avoid agencies that post different pics to the girls.
Hard to trace the name of the agency. I already reported this to the admin of fiwfans. Do note that the agency's Line is: @509njeer

I also reference the FR before I select them. Unfortunately, those are fake FR. They even posted pictures of the girl.

Last edited by ZanShen; 09-10-2022 at 07:30 PM.
Old 09-10-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Day 3 part 2 in LOS

Had my 2nd date with the beauty consultant. This time round, she brought me to eat a special kind of Thai food. It's unique and it's one of the multiple Michelin-awarded restaurants. Their Kuay Tiao tasted strange to me. Nothing to shout about but I heard they have very good business on most days. Got to queue for a table

I wanted to go for drinks and listen to music. Therefore, she suggested bringing me to Kao Shan Road. When on our way, it started to rain. Then I suggested we go back to my place for drinks.

The rest is history. She was shy but accommodating. I taught her how to french with tongue fight. Sex was passionate and great! Her body is better than I imagined. Too bad she did not stay overnight or I will fuck the brain out of her

I am hoping to have another session with her before I fly home.

Old 09-10-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aunaun, Maki not there now. Oshino doesn't have regular hours, just comes in on random days. but you can call mai chan to ask.
yes, always good to call first who is available. Some only come in on weekends, apparently are uni students
Old 09-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Thanks for clarifying, the girls look super young and cute, will definitely visit. I was looking at the rates, is FJ included? or HJ only?
Fj is included in the price but some don't do bbbj so you have to check with the mamasan
Old 09-10-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was in bangkok some time back for work and had the chance to stop by some locations. Unfortunately, my experiences this time were not too good.

I went to Mai Chan to check out the stock. Unfortunately it is quite bad. The only one worth doing is Oshino (who was busy). The rest who are there are Emiko, Ai, Mi, and a new girl called May. The MMS told me if I booked May, I would be her first customer. Liddat cannot say no already, how to resist?

Turns out May was quite cute - 21 years old, very cheerful, but a bit plump (got tummy) and very green. Didn't know how to massage at all, and didn't really know what to do so I had to guide her to do what I want. In the end, just fucked her (she had sex before obviously so at least she knows how to do that) and enjoyed the thought that I was her first customer.

I checked with the MMS the girls schedule down the road by asking to book 1 week in advance, and it is really just the 5 girls mentioned. By the way, Aunaun's line stories said she is in a relationship unfortunately and based on that it appears she won't be back (I went earlier this year and booked her for 3 days in a row and got her line - she rly KC me). She also didn't respond to my line texts so it appears that she is out of the picture for the time being. She posts line stories once in a while so if I see her line stories show she is back in Mai Chan, I'll update the bros. Given Mai Chan's pipeline of girls from the north, it is possible that new angpais will come, and hopefully the bros will share here when they see new ones.

Other than that, I went to Dozo massage. They advertise as soapy but the girls are clearly not as well trained as Soap (old Mitu), or Kokoro. The only upside is they are cheaper by about 500 thb and I think offer 2s standard. Girls still quite pretty, but nothing to shout about.

Finally, I found a girl called Cas (Dome 1 players may know her, she came to Singapore a month back and I booked her in SG) on bangkokprettymassage. She's an ang pai there and our schedules didn't match so unfortunately i couldn't RTF her in Bangkok.

In all, not an amazing bangkok trip, but I had very little time to explore anyway and I am sure if I had more time there would be gems to discover.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just saw that Rika appears to be around based on what you said. I suppose she comes and goes as and when because I called ahead/went down/tried to book in advance on the spot but the MMS never mentioned she was available even though I mentioned her by name. I suppose it depends on luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1