The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 12-03-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Princess 1 is along same stretch as LS1 about 50 m further down.

Princess 2 is in Mount Austin.
Tried a new girl, 46 or 62, no bj, got tattoo, tight (arrived 2 days), tall girl.

massage is decent.
Old 13-03-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
Hkhv1112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Today being assigned No 68.
age 26-28 not bad looking.
Everything SOP and a bit rushing.
Not sure is ML tactic or what, lady always “come red”.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Woshichaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dun really go to LS anymore since the service there getting bad. Nowadays I go to this other place, 240rm 45min. Give u cleaning ear, wash face and head, abit massage and CIM. Got Viet, Indo. Pretty. Also can choose on the spot with them line out for you to choose. In LS the photo always so fake and now worst you can’t even see the face. I kenna few dinosaur so I dun go LS anymore
Old 14-03-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bibibibububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshichaoren View Post
I dun really go to LS anymore since the service there getting bad. Nowadays I go to this other place, 240rm 45min. Give u cleaning ear, wash face and head, abit massage and CIM. Got Viet, Indo. Pretty. Also can choose on the spot with them line out for you to choose. In LS the photo always so fake and now worst you can’t even see the face. I kenna few dinosaur so I dun go LS anymore
Yup bro, i think that place is V-salon right?
btw can share which number is dinosaur, so that we can avoid?
Old 14-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshichaoren View Post
Bro can pm location and/or contact?
Old 14-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Woshichaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibibibububu View Post
Yup bro, i think that place is V-salon right?
btw can share which number is dinosaur, so that we can avoid?
Telegram search VSsalon. They let you choose on the spot so no dinosaur ba. Unless peak hour. A lot top favourite also.
Old 15-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jbfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I gave up on LS and went to Amansari Spa. It was fun and I had a good experience there. Recommend bros to give it a try
Old 15-03-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
ONSzhai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONSzhai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried no. 61 today and managed to up her in the room.
She is pretty tight, and took quite a while to insert
Old 15-03-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
User12345678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Number 83
Looks: 7/10 (Always black-faced)
Boobs:Original B+
Massage: 4/10 (Piano Massage)
GF : 5/10 ( No kissing,Many restrictions on the body)
Service : 5/10
Rtm : No, Never return
Damage:208(Waste my money)
Old 16-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuajl1 View Post
59@LS1
Tried because she's relatively new. Very tall (Close to 170), small boobs (A/B), a bit of a tummy, and you could see some resemblance with the poorly taken photos. (It's her alright!) Conversation was mainly in Chinese (English is a no, she seems to know a bit of Canto though) and I thought she made an effort to engage in that bit of conversation as well. Effort was there for the massage (Lots of Oil) and I really enjoyed the GFE displayed during the session. Not much of a service but she allows roaming if you are gentle enough. If you do like the joy of newer girls I would recommend her. She seems to be one where she can offer more with repeated visits.
Went back on a couple of occasions to visit her. She's shorter than I first thought (160+?), and unfortunately she has gained a bit of weight as well. However, her ability to speak Chinese, and her level of service has improved over the time when I visited her. (I do think it helps building a bit of rapport and that she is also open to requests as well)

Seems to be quieter nowadays probably due to the perceived drop in quality, doesn't help that LS doesn't standardize the minimum level of services that needs to be provided for the cost, and it seems that there isn't an incentive to tell the girls to improve their standards.

Will still visit the joint to visit the APs and regulars on a rotation basis but also looking at other places to explore as well. Any reccomendations?
Yu Xin (SH69)
Old 17-03-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now standard drop by a lot… last time (pre Covid) have 39, 18, 19, 20, 1, 2, 7 so many gems if you guys scroll back the pages can see. Even have people fighting over them. Now all that is past. Hard to find gems willing in this line. Pretty ones go ktv can earn much more.
Old 17-03-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
Now standard drop by a lot… last time (pre Covid) have 39, 18, 19, 20, 1, 2, 7 so many gems if you guys scroll back the pages can see. Even have people fighting over them. Now all that is past. Hard to find gems willing in this line. Pretty ones go ktv can earn much more.

Not many ladies willing to come to LS because the "fees" for a 3 month stint is rm$11,400/=
This is not yet include daily expenses and they have to pay for their lodgings too.
After slogging so hard for 3 months..... many do not have much left to take home as most of the income went to the agents.
Unless they are confident they can get a few carrothead sponsors or become an Angpai in LS.... they rather go to other stables.
Old 18-03-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Terry559 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Not many ladies willing to come to LS because the "fees" for a 3 month stint is rm$11,400/=
This is not yet include daily expenses and they have to pay for their lodgings too.
After slogging so hard for 3 months..... many do not have much left to take home as most of the income went to the agents.
Unless they are confident they can get a few carrothead sponsors or become an Angpai in LS.... they rather go to other stables.
The working time f*cking kill people! The Angpai like ex-48 start work from 11am-5am. Not surprising that she chose to quit
Old 18-03-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Goldplant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can ask if princess have massage first then fs or straight f and go . How many shot
Old 19-03-2024, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldplant View Post
Hi can ask if princess have massage first then fs or straight f and go . How many shot
Its 1 shot inside 45 mins..... how the lady service you within the timeframe can be discuss with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1