The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dannyyy102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My f-buddy or gf? You decide!

Hi bros, just wanna share this old story which makes me wonder if she is my f buddy or gf??

Here it goes:
I bet everyone remember the old pasir ris chalets where lots of hicks party over BBQ and stuff(not sure if there is still now, last went was under renovation)
Me and my buddies were having our BBQ and notice 3 girls at the playground, first glance at them wow like not bad, but don't understand what type of language they are talking about, decided to approach them and some conversation to break the ice(not gg intodetails to for these). Came to realize they are actually indo-Chinese!

I personally aim 1 girl because of her outstanding firm boobs? Not too big not too small size but just looks healthy and firm!
Got her number and decide call her over the weekend to meet her.
Weekend aerie and call her for meet up and met her at far east for dinner, as I wait at far east, mind thinking if I still remember her face haha, but won't forget the image of the boobs! Finally I saw her and wow, she was wearig those tight blouse that show her shoulders de. And her figure was like superb! My mind was already all lust with the mind fucking

After dinner we decided to proceed to marina south the pier there to walk and chill , were watchig the seas and suddenly she aske me to stand close to her and cover the wind.....
Old 08-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Question Re: My f-buddy or gf? You decide!

As I was standing infront of her, I can feel her firm breast touching my back. After some conversation , decided to drive her home. Wow she actually live behind lucky plaza those private housing , indo-Chinese are sure rich.

When reach her house below, I notice she don't want get out of car.

Me: eh, reach le I hope you have a nice day

Her: I still not tired and i like being with you, can I stay in car for awhile longer

Me: sure np

She begin leaning over to me and put her head on my lap, I was thinking damn the gear(car gear) in the middle is poking her breast.
I decided to sayang her hair and she sudden look up and me and we stare each other into our eyes. I decided to take the initiative and start to kiss her. Ho seh! She never retaliate and we begin to French le. She ask me to unzip my pants saying she want to suck! I was thinking wtf!?! She is like a 360 change Become so diifferet.
At the same time finally I get to touch this pair of firm boobs I was thinking over the past few days. Real firm like 34c!! As she continent to bj for me, I was also looking out the window around to see anyone around, have to multitask
I almost came already and I ask her to stop
Me: I shooting le, faster use hands and take tissue to cover(at that time I feel ps to shoot into a girl I just know moth and don't want dirty car)
Her: nvm I want to taste it!

Upon hearin this, don't wait Liao just let go everything into her mouth!
We clean up abit and before she left, she said this to me
Her: dear I go home le, take care when go home and call me when ou home.

I was thinking ar?!? I her bf now already?!

To be continuedd
Old 08-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My f-buddy or gf? You decide!

Dunno is it because of the rice we eat.. Last time girls so gullible and 'fall in love' so easily.. Nowadays most, if not all the girls like to act innocent.. During the times of IRC and etc, getting girls up was quite easy, nowadays.. Lol they would even take your pics and post it all over the net and tell people ur a sicko. Hahaha..
Old 08-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknloaded View Post
Dunno is it because of the rice we eat.. Last time girls so gullible and 'fall in love' so easily.. Nowadays most, if not all the girls like to act innocent.. During the times of IRC and etc, getting girls up was quite easy, nowadays.. Lol they would even take your pics and post it all over the net and tell people ur a sicko. Hahaha..
Yes bro loaded,
I agreed. Last time quite easy to upz gal. I remembered there's this one from IRC who have a good body but the face is like you punch it real hard and the chin part come out....aka....moon face
LOL, Pai Sei!!! but really funny when I think back her face when she BBBJ me....HaHaHa...pei sei pei sei....She just love to suck and twun siao only....weird lah....

And for TS.....No, she's not my GF.....Also not my FB..... Kinda release I guess whenever I needed to....

Still I thought of her face I just wanna laugh...hahaha...

Lastly Bro cockloaded.... What's the meaning of your singature huh??? Very interesting leh!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Sorry brother, is cock*N*loaded.... missing the N....pai sei pai sei!
Old 08-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More story soon?
Old 09-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Ok reached home and called her and we decide to meet the next day for a movie

Purposely planned her to watch movie near my house area cos evil intentions in mind la after that bring her home to up her.
during the movie, nothing much happened just huggin of my arms and can feel the firm breast, awww. Like that I steam already at that time keep thinking to brin her back and fucck her

After the movie
Me: still early leh want to go my house sit first? So boring go home early
Her: go your house do what?
Me: sit around or rest lor what you thinking
Her: I know what you want la, you Guys all the same

I was thinking Jialat Liao bad impression Liao score own goal

Me: no la like that don't go my house lor
Her: no la just kidding let's go

This lady trying play hard to get huh, I shall play this way too. To me relationship is a game see how you play it only

Reach my house le and first thing she do Is lie on my bed, looking at the breast when she lie down woo, can't wait to suck it now. I proceed forward and start to cuddle with her. After some cuddle around and kissing I start to squeeze her breast and reach for her below. Omg so wet already!!! As I begin my first fingerig into her, the soft moan she gave out was so cute and horny. Suddenly she stop me and say no condom she don't wan to do. Wa seems like she is experienced in this huh, totally different from the first time I met her. I took out my condom and before I even tear the package, she stop me and she say she want to suck.it raw first. I bring her to 69 position and her cum juice was just so pure and sweet! Manual got perfum there and shave neatly.
While inwas enjoying , I nv realize she already put on the condom for me already! We switch to her cowboy and I can to see her boobs just infront of me. I suck non stop and alternate between frenching. After that I start to pump her hard and she was like screaming faster faster luckily parents not around at that time. I release all into her and we just hug each other forawhile. Then he ask me to wait she clean for me, she took out the condom and she start to put my lj into her mouth and suck t clean and dry. Fuckin shoik feeling , free cleaning woo

After that I just send her home and i tell her we meet up soon again, before that I ask her , you treating me as your gf Liao ar an she reply
Her: we remain like that as of now first ok? I like you but I got my reason, but reach home call me k?

Hmmm???? O be continued
Old 09-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
eldewiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

such a easy pick up eh?
Old 09-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think she already have the intention, time to take action ^^
Old 10-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MrPilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahah dude, are you even interested in her as a girlfriend?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1