The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-03-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
well said and can't agree more, shitty okt ruined both customer mood and lady business, like what foxy okt has done
Saw your earlier post about the double booking, the OKT should have acknowledged it as a honest mistake. This circle is small, and the chiongsters here are a helpful bunch, hard to get away with false excuses.
Old 17-03-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 18
jadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nene - Rolly Polly
Booked her for 2 shots in the next hour. Bro was very prompt to arrange.
First look, she's one of the fairer ones with a tight body and a solid ass. I was alr drooling looking at it and thinking of wat I'll be doing with that ass later. She looks like a poly student with her small frame. Nice..

The shower and everything was SOP till the main dish when she started sucking my dick. Damn hardworking. Kudos to her for going non stop for 10min. 1st position cowgirl, followed by missionary. She was already moaning very loud by then. Can feel her pussy was very tight, just like a young poly student. She was tightening and loosening her pussy a few times while moaning. I'm guessing she came. I can't tahan and came after she came a 2nd time. That's my satisfying 1st shot. I was thinking I will save her ass for the 2nd shot.

My 2nd round started after I rested Abit. Again no complaints from her as she worked her mouth on my dick. 2nd round took more effort but she's really hardworking. After caps on, u guess it, my fav position - doggy! The ass was awesome! She let me have my way with her, banging her slow n fast, soft and hard. She love the hard banging and came countless times, I even hear her pussy farted once lol! By then we were frenching like crazy. I came so hard for the 2nd shot and guess what, she continue to bang her ass against me for a good min or so till she came another time b4 letting me go. Damn shiok!

Overall I had a damn good time. Banging a poly student with a solid ass and a super tight pussy is totally my thing.
No regrets bros, she's leaving on 20th. Treat her well!

RTF for sure!
Old 17-03-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Bobolove26 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Test drive Rin from Silkstockings this afternoon
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...&highlight=rin

If I am to compare Rin to a car she is like Audi A7.
Her engine accelerated swiftly. Though she is shy type but it was quick enough for me to break the ice. Ride quality is relaxed and exciting like my real girl.
Look: 9
Body: 9
Pussy: 9
Bbbj: 9.5
FJ:9

Will rtf.
Old 17-03-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

silk s..sandy
central area, open door and greeted by a gnd. not as pretty as advertised due to photoshop but slim xmm body lighter skin tone than most thais.
friendly, accomodating and does her best.
started with kissing then frenching. wanted to try her cowgirl but unfortunately i was not able to hold it in and fired in mission.
rtf...yes...to complete the cowger.
Old 17-03-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
TheZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr: Flimi from Teeruklover

Looks: looks 100% like photo but much hotter in real life

Body: slim and toned body. sorta like hourglass type, well maintained

Boobies: C-D cups, big for my hands. Still considered soft when grabbing them

Foreplay / French / Catbath: alot GFE and loves to French like how your gf French you, intimate and looks like she enjoy it. Then will play with your nut sack and do the hand interlocking and drawing your your body. Then will lick your nips and holding your hands and hug you.

GFE: loved the feeling i get from her, really like my lover. made my 45 mins very worthwhile. one of the best gfe i received from in dome1

Painting: Can tell she loves my painting skills and sucking on her clitoris

Bbbj: almost cum in this when she moved in a very fast speed, lucky i was able to stop her in time

Fj: Pussy still considered tight as i can feel it when i thrust in her. Time was tight so only able to do cowgirl and missionary position.

Conclusion: One of the good gems i've discovered
Old 17-03-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LoveHouse Vicky
Nice! Enjoyable session on a lazy Sunday.
Like photos add some Thai tan.
Body that I like. And boy, those natural soft ideal-shaped boobs. Couldn't help playing with them in awe... Rare assets nowadays...
Foreplay was too enjoyable so skipped BJ.
Though not green but she was sensitive and very responsive.
Picasso her till she came and broke sweat.
F her silly till she broke sweat again.
Were like lovers hating to part at the end.
YMMV
Old 17-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
girl looks very attractive but the okt sucks, like double sided man, he double book my session then ask me to change another girl when arrived saying girl not feeling well but later FR out confirmed with the bro posted he go in the same time as mine, never and ever go to this dishonest and shitty stable running business like this
Quote:
well said and can't agree more, shitty okt ruined both customer mood and lady business, like what foxy okt has done
I don't know what transpired between you and FT but I always believe there are 2 sides to every story before drawing any conclusions..

I can only speak from my experience and so far, FT has been nothing but exemplary in terms of handling of bookings and being flexible with last-min arrangements.. The OKT is also one of the most friendly and chillax guys around.. The quality of girls they bring in has been good also..

I'm certain many regulars of this stable will share a similar experience as me.. Cheers and have a great week ahead

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-03-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
onezerozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sunday afternoon session with Maprang (Fairies Finder)

Cute syt and a head turner with usual slight tan. She mentioned that she's 20 years old

Slim body with well-proportioned natural Cs that really suit her, she's also hardworking and eager to ensure that I got my 2 shots' worth. Really enjoyed her cheeky smile + soft moans while she was riding on top

Fun session overall, only downside is she didn't speak/understand much English, so have to rely on translate app if you don't speak Thai
Old 17-03-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 6
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Chanel from Galaxyxscorts
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=978375&highlight=

Spoke to okt if her pic was not same can i cancel? Okt gave me confident answer and reply this: Bro if is her can help her pen a review. And here it goes.

Chanel look sweet and young. And she wearing a sexy bunny cosplay and invite me into her room.

Her figure slim type, and fair skin. Boobs natural and her nips can suck and lick, she will follow my roleplay and won't push away, cause i did come across this type of "Gem"

Blowjob really put in effort, can blows my rod for quite long. Teethless and lick my rod well.

Fuck her deep and hard in multiple positions, she accomodate with it and her moans natural. Most enjoyable position with her is missionary, cause she initate to DFK and i fuck her deep till i cum.

Sextisfied session 👍

Old 17-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
hallehluya2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

120/90/2 for Apple from Lovehouse

Apple is a great girl with a very pretty face. Has a slight tummy and B cups (not for boobs lovers), but always has a pleasant smile on her face. An excellent massage in between shots, some foreplay with oiled HJ, and the two shots came very easy. Apple smells really good and looks really cute as well. This one has the full GFE experience. Won't go wrong with her.
Old 17-03-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
when they code red they can be very horny too, can even unlock more than usual like sashimi or other holes without worrying about getting pregnant etc, lol
That can be true. Some horny ones may offer their bloody abalone as long as, "You OK, I OK" but messy and risky sia
Old 17-03-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

It turned out this okt account is managed by multiple operators behind the scene and they just messed up the booking within their shared account, no need to defend for them if you haven't experienced, it just happened, not to you doesn't mean not to others, so YMMV as you always quoted in your own FR, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I don't know what transpired between you and FT but I always believe there are 2 sides to every story before drawing any conclusions..

I can only speak from my experience and so far, FT has been nothing but exemplary in terms of handling of bookings and being flexible with last-min arrangements.. The OKT is also one of the most friendly and chillax guys around.. The quality of girls they bring in has been good also..

I'm certain many regulars of this stable will share a similar experience as me.. Cheers and have a great week ahead
Old 17-03-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

they even got so horny that offer their others holes to please you, of cause the cost of MBS room might
just be minimum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
That can be true. Some horny ones may offer their bloody abalone as long as, "You OK, I OK" but messy and risky sia
Old 17-03-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Natan123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lambo from Lust365

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=978424

Looks 样貌/颜值: 9/10 Very close to picture as advertised
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : early 20s really young
Body身材 : 9/10 slim and petite (not skinny) with nice ass for grabbing
Boobs 胸部: 9/10 Natural, soft and huge. Abit sensitive, so have to gentle
Catbath 全身漫游: 8.5/10 good, soaped me up and down
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8/10 pretty good
FJ: 9/10 tight, and her moaning quite seductive
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 very good service, cuddled and hugged
RTF: definitely

This Gem only around for another 8-9 days, book while you can
Old 17-03-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Love house is genuine stable and okt is good for me. I book Natcha many times with no problems at all. What time did you message him? What time was your booking? I mean if you message him 8:30am morning. Then who will message you back. I think most okts start about 10am. Cos I ever msg okt at 8:30am for a session at 6pm and I received reply maybe 10 plus am. But again I never book morning sessions so I don’t know the difficulty with communications with okt early in morning.
Love House didn't play you out when you booked Natcha, but that doesn't mean they don't do it to others. I saw that you only booked from them once and the rest are from Kinky Thai. I trust you since you said Love House is a genuine stable, but what they are doing to some customers is bad. We understand that once in a while, there would be cock up but giving the silent treatment to their customers is definitely not right. They are wasting our precious time and effort. My appointment time is 11:30 am, still not late enough? OKT still sleeping? I doubt so. No explanation from them. That's a lousy piece of customer service.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1