The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES ✲✲

LS PREMIUM Production Presents: ~✲✲ ✲ BERRIZ✲✲ ✲~ (Pics Avail)

✿✿✿ Tarmaa -able ✿✿✿ Choose & Pick Your Choice !!!
22yo SYT ♥ DeMuRe, GirL-Next-Door ♥ FRESH, FRESHER, FRESHEST ouT~! ♥

Height: 1.60m
Vital Stats:34B'24’35
Skin Tone: Normal Fair
Services: BBBJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Good Massage/GFE/HJ/FJ
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW

SYT Rulez!! A total SYT package of cute, sweet, youth, and certainly a rare gem in this trade. Don't miss her!! you are missing on ur own opportunity. She's new, she's inexperienced compared to my other commandos, but she pack the right attitude and willingness to serve! and that's the golden trait in every good session! Relieve the teenage love!~!

(Early Birds Rates= $149/90/2)
(Normal Rate=$159/90/2)

* Pm For Members Rates
(Protection Provided)
(COsY Hotel Bed Rooms Included)

Extended Time & OutCalls Available:
* For all reservations, please SMS to Enquire.
* MEMBers Rates Applys

Open from 10am - 3am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 0230am (subject to availability)

Best Regards,
LS
Old 11-10-2012, 05:54 AM
Samster

LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES

LoveSeed Sandwiched Orgy !!!

Pick Any 2 or 3 orgy Thai Babes for A 90mins Session...

Sensational Feel Once in a Lifetime

Old 11-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES

Ls
Old 11-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Smile Re: LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES

LoveSeed Sandwiched Orgy !!!

Pick Any 2 or 3 orgy Thai Babes for A 90mins Session...

Sensational Feel Once in a Lifetime

Old 11-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Re: LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES

ls
Old 11-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 11-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
Igor74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIgor74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES

Berriz

First off, yes, this girl is a real delight and worth every cent.

Face : For once, I can recognise her from the photo . same as the real person. So, she is indeed very pretty. (Grade : 8/10)

Body : Although I read that she is very small-sized,. She has the body size of a young girl, just like in JC or ITE. However, she has a very nice body shape and her skin is very fair, not like the normal thai tan you get . (Grade : 8/10)

Breasts : For such a small-sized girl, she has a respectable set of mammary glands. I would say that it’s slightly bigger than A-cup but smaller than B-cup. Anyway, they fit very nicely into my hands when I cup them from behind. Nice and sensitive nipples. I spent a lot of time enjoying myself on that pair of boobs. (Grade : 8/10)

Pussy : No smell and a very nice overall shape. Still quite tight. (Grade : 8/10)

Language : Very little English. But I am not there to talk . I am there to test her love making skills.

Showering : . We both did a thorough cleaning. I indicated that I intend to kiss her pussy, She nodded and really gave it a good wash (shoot the water upwards and washed it deep in.( Grade : 7/10)

Frenching : We locked lips and tongue-fight all the time, even right in the middle of bonking. She’s a good kisser. (Grade : 7.5/10)

BBBJ : Very slow and sensual with lots of deep-throat. Started with her between my legs, then switched to 69 position where I had my first taste of her sweet pussy. Later, I let her blow me from below while I mouth-fucked her (gently, of course). But my favourite is getting a BBBJ from a standing position and she squatting below me. (Grade : 8/10)

Cunnilingus : I think she loves getting it as much as I love giving it to her. Unlike other girls, she doesn’t moan and shudder, but her stomach muscles were all tightened up and her nipples were erected when I was doing the job on her. I gave her several rounds of it and each time when I look into her eyes afterwards, she seem to be stoned. It takes her a little while to recover after that. (Grade : 8/10)

FJ : After getting capped and gel applied, we started with the cowgirl style. As it was still too tight to go in, she had to apply more of my Durex Play gel. Then I let her ride me like a little cowgirl. Switched to various positions before we finally changed to missionary. She is so small and light that I could lift her legs up over my arms. With her back so high up, I could penetrate her very deeply. I spent a long time pumping her with long slow strokes. I like the way she respond to being fucked – no screaming and moaning in my ears. She just lies there quietly with her face turned slightly to one side, breathing deeply. From her facial expression, you can see that she is enjoying it too (which is only natural). After I shot my load, we were both surprised that there was so much sperm. She looked at it, solemnly shaked her head, then indicated “no can do second round”. Looks like I fired off on full auto and emptied my whole magazine. Shit !

Well, after we showered, she wanted to give me a massage , but I declined . I rather have her in my arms. So, I pulled her down and we rested together with her on my chest. I actually encouraged her to close her eyes and take a short nap.

After resting, we started on round 2. With more BBBJ, she managed to get my little brother up again. So, got capped again and I re-entered her in missionary position. After 10-minutes or there abouts , I knew she was right – no more sperm for second round. So, I got off, But she was more determined than me. She mounted me cowgirl style and tried for 5 minutes. My cock was willing, but my balls were not co-operating. So, I told her to stop because it’s pointless, but I appreciated her effort. (Grade : 8/10)

GF : She is very friendly and fun to be with. You feel very relaxed and comfortable with her. Yes, there is definitely the feeling of having sex with a girlfriend. (Grade : 8/10)

RTF : Yes I would like to provided if I can find the time . What a gem !

Do please treat her nicely.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 12-10-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES

New Babes In Store !!!

TArMa-Abble

PLease Contact Us to Choose Your FaV SelecTions & ComBosss !!!
Old 12-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Talking Re: LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES

BangKOK Uni Fresh Chicks @@ Sandwich-Abble!☀☀☀For Booking Sms or Call
Old 12-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES

BangKok Uni Fresh Chicks @@ Sandwich-Abble!☀☀☀For Booking Sms or Call
Old 12-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Question Re: LS Production Princess Collection Presents: ✿ ✿ ✿ BERRIZ ✲✲✲Super BIg Watery EYES

BangKok Uni Fresh Chicks @@ Sandwich-Abble!☀☀☀For Booking Sms or Call
Old 12-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 12-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 13-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

Ls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1