The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
itcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud of
Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

Sorry for posting this FR on a thread as the original thread somehow have been lock or seems to be unable to post FR
First of all thanks to bro"kuku_son" kind sharing spirit despite me being a newbie without any good track record.

Met up with YX last week and this is my second FR in SBF
This lady really deserve this FR as she really put in all the effort to make sure you total sextisfied and best of all your money spent is real worth.

The usual reviews I'll skip as all previous FRs as mention in her thread.Her warmth is great, her attitude is good. This lady is definately a gem, for those who like MILFs and a squirter.Bros who want to try beware and not wet the whole bed like me end pumping in a small corner of the bed.She'll not leave you disappointed,but you'll leave the place with a smiling face

Yu Xin
Looks: 6/10 (Milf looking with CFM looks)
Boobs: 34C solid and firm with sensitive nips
Figure: slim, 1.56m
Painting: Yes (wet but beware she squirts on you)
BBBJ/AR: 9/10 (slow and good suction really arousing sensation)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accomodating, GFE with nice moan)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Not piano type including head massage)
Attitude & service: 10/10 (Trying is believing)
Damage: 60+tips/1fj + 1 massage/120mins
Rm and CD not included........

For the abovemention contact bros may PM me as "kuku_son" thread seems locked or dead
As good gems ought to be shared I think bro"kuku_son" won't mind
Old 16-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
XiaoShenYang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

Can share with me(newbie)

thank you
Old 17-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kokopig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc, pls...thanks
Old 17-09-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
creativedragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro...pls pm ..me her no....thanks
Old 17-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 15
onlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud of

bro, can share her contact with me please Give me a chance to prove myself in this SBF can, please
Old 18-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro kuku for the ctc. here my FR on YX.

Met up with her on Wednesday at 7.30pm at H81.

Once inside the room, straight away we headed for the shower. She will bath u clean clean from head to toe to yr asshole. We dried up and head to the bed where the action start. She take the initiative to svc me 1st. First sucking and licking my earloops. she is damn aggressive on tis, can really hear her saliva/togue effect veri louding, hv to stop her else my eardrum will burst. keke

she is gd at catbath, start the ear to nipples, bellybutton, inner thighs, the balls, asshole and finally shaft. I must comment on her ar. Also very aggressive, she will push her tongue into the hole and also used her whole mouth to suck my asshole. heaven feeling, better den her bbbj. after 15 of svc me, enter her at cowboy position and finnish her in missionary.

Afterwhich we rest on the bed tcss while smoking together. I feel dat we can really chat like old frd. Tcss for abt 15mins, nw my turn to svc her. Painted her and slowly moved to her pussy. She can really get horny easily. Tried to fingered her and OMG she squirt (as mention by other bro who tried) and shoot out her warm juice thrice. Can see dat she is enjoying herself and evey time she climax, she will closed both her thighs tightly. A big portion of the bed is wet. But who care!

Rest on the bed for 5 mins and again we smoked. While we both are smoking, I requested for fingering from her. She asked me which finger and I say the middle one lar. She show me her middle finger and ask is tis? Mind u, her middle finger is not short, considered long for gal. She poked all the way into my asshole. WHoo.... cant imagained, i am still smoking and puffing away and there is someone fingering u. keke. After she finished her smoke, requested her to use tongue and another round of AR for 10mins.. I like AR lar, cant help.

Den she proceed to bbbj me for another 10mins which I cannot cum.
Ok nvm we washed up. In the toilet which she is washing her face while bending slightly, I finger her again and she squirt again.. keke

Proceed to bed again and smoked.... finally she gave me another round of bbbj for 15mins, and I cim till my legs tremble... heaven feeling... see the time, 10mins to go.. faster washed up and left a happy man!

Looks: 6/10 (Milf looking with CFM looks with long dyed golden hair)
Boobs: 34C solid and firm with sensitive nips
Figure: slim, aound 1.55m
Painting: Yes (she like it!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (hardworking and slow)
AR: 9/10 (aggressive good suction really arousing sensation)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accomodating)
GFE: 8/10 (luv to hug on bed and with nice moan)
Massage: 0/10 (No time to try leh)
Attitude & service: 10/10 (one of the best!!!)
Damage: 60/2/2
rtf: yes

--------------------
u up me, i up u bck
--------------------
Old 18-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

itcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud of

Thank u bro,for your kind FR and support for her
Thank you
Old 18-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgsextalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised here is my FR
Thanks bro ithcyman for the contact.

Sms-ed YX at 4pm+ today (Friday) to book her for a slot and her reply was almost immediate! so after work, fast hand fast leg proceed to L81 and check in for a room and quickly sms-ed her the room number.

About 15 mins later, ding dong a milf with CFM look lady stand at the door.
Still wait? quickly invited her in. We TCSS awhile and i requested for a head massage due to big headache for the day. Woah!~ her massage not those piano type but very solid massage which relieved my whole day pain. Highly recommended !

After almost close to 1 hr massage, she suggested to bath together.
inside bathroom nothing special quite SOP but she will clean your whole body from top to bottom. We dried up ourselves and continue with another round of massage (No choice but really need a good massage badly).

Slowly i start to bth liao, i finger her and OMG her juice almost flow out instantly ! wet the whole bed and she moan softly. However my intention wasn't go for a FJ, so i didn't bring any CD, so i requested for a HJ. I must say she is very accomodating ! She licked my balls like lolliop. one word ! SHIOK ! keep moan-ing and bringing me to heaven and i unloaded every single drops on her.

Washed up and we chat for awhile more and pay her and leave. Overall a satisfying session

Looks: 6/10 (Milf looking with CFM looks with long dyed golden hair)
Boobs: 34B+?
Figure: 1.55mm? little tummy but not fat
Painting: Never Try
BBBJ: Never Try
AR: 9/10 Willing to please and the feeling is damn shiok
FJ: Never Try
HJ: 8/10 accommodating and with good speeds
GFE: 7/10 not really my cup of tea, abit of age gap
Massage: 9/10 Solid massage which is a total relaxation
Attitude & service: 9/10 Nothing to complain about
Damage: 60/2/2 + 10 tips + Room 30 = Total 100
rtf: maybe for her massage
Old 19-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for your time and support to post a FR for her....
Old 19-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to Bro Kuku_son for the contact.
Booked her last Sunday for morning workout.
Arrived on the dot, stripped and standard SOP bath.
Proceeded to bed and really wet lick to your inner ears and catbath all over. Went all the way down to my birdie and give a solid bbbj. Asked me to lift my legs up and tongue fuck my ass. Shiok!! As she was giving me the bbbj, i was stroking her pussy and realized it got wetter and wetter until water flow. 1st encounter of such!! That's why we look for her wat. After dat, let her blow and blow until CIM. Sucked all up. Cleaned ourselves and a solid massage was followed. 2nd round, let her ride on me for 20mins or so then she tired so proceed to doggie her until cum. Cleaned up again, dressed, paid and go off.

Not bad for such a price. Looks wise depend on individual. Boobs confirmed enhanced. Pussy bit loose. Overall rating : 7 / 10.
Old 19-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
congo0206 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

can u pm me her contact,pls.

thanks.
Old 21-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ah lian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had her ctc for quite some time, here my simple FR on YX.

Met up her 2 days ado.

She arrived 5 mins after sms her the rm no.ide the room. she will bath u head to toe to your asshole. Dry up first n wait for her in bed, once she out climb onto the bed and action started, suck and lick my earloops.

she good at licking you from top to bottom and she do AR on me very aggressive. Follow by she will attack your little bro... she good and finish 1st round CIM.

2nd round started same as per 1st round, she give me quite a long BBBJ and later enter her. She keeping saying itchy down there throughout, was like pumping her for a long time and maybe not have good rest for few day, give up after a while.

Looks: 5/10 (Milf looking my view)
Boobs: look more like B to me
Figure: aound 1.55m with bit of tummy
Painting: never try
BBBJ: 8/10 (hardworking - should try)
AR: 9/10 (aggressive)
FJ: 8.5/10 (accomodating)
GFE: 8/10 (luv to hug on bed and with nice moan)
Massage: 6/10 (not bad for her massage)
Attitude & service: 9/10 (service orientated)
Damage: 60/2/2
rtf: yes - if you like MILF
Old 21-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aa9745 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi could I have the contact? Thanks in advamce.
Old 21-09-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
Bodysnatchers has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

BBBJ & AR... my favourite... can you please share this gem's contact.. thank you..
Old 22-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
blackwido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc pls... Dying to xperience squiters!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1